Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
*Valdez*
Mouseketeer

Dress in the park after ceremony

I know you are not allowed to wear your dress into the parks during regular park hours, but what special dress did you wear into the parks? I want to see pictures of what you wore into the parks after your ceremony.

Thank you. I am just trying to figure out what to wear for my VR.

2002, 2003, 2006- DLR- Off site2004- WDW POFQ--Disneymoon 2005-WDW Off site2007- WDW Dolphin/ Pop 2008- WDW Dolphin 2008- SSR "First Trip Home"2009- WDW OKW Grand Gathering 2009 AKL/SSR 5 year Anniversary Trip 2010 Princess Royal Family 5K 2011 SSR/AKL 2012 WLV/DCL Dream- Celebrating 10 years of Disney together 2013 SSR Planning my Escape VR

*DVC Members since 2008 SSR*
*Valdez* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:14 PM   #2
sambycat
DIS Veteran

i didn’t wear any sort of special dress, and probably wouldn’t just for the comfort factor and all. we had bride and groom tees and our ears.

edited to add - on one of our pre-engagement trips, we had dinner at victoria and alberts. after dinner we went into the parks and met some friends to take a ride on big thunder! my (now)DH wore a suit and i had on a dress (it was in january), so like a strapless wool pencil skirt type dress, a sweater shrug, tights and high heels. also had the V&A rose in hand. we walked to the ride and then went to the resort. it was fun, we took a picture on main street, but not conducive to having actual fun. we did ride the monorail from the contemporary to the GF for dinner. that was fun.

sambycat is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: