Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2013, 05:56 PM   #46
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Name(nicknames in parenthesis at the end): Daniel Schaffer
Grade: 11th
Describe your appearance: Daniel is tall, at 5'11", and he has short strawberry blond hair and dak green eyes.
Personality: Daniel is a very serious person. He doesn't joke around when there's work to be done, even in class. He likes to get things done and move on rather than procrastinate. Daniel is pretty trusting overall but can be a little wary when he first meets someone. He's smart and puts effort into everything he does. He's very confident and sure of himself, yet not overconfident. He lets other people make the first move though, because he's not a risk taker.
Power/Ability: teleportation
Brief Past(optional): Daniel had a pretty good life up until he got his powers. His dad always travelled for business, so his family moved a lot. He never stayed in one place long enough to make friends, but he had his family. Not much changed once he developed his powers when he was ten. He and his family still travelled all over the place, but it seemed that they stayed even less time in places. Recently he found the school online and went ahead and applied. He was accepted and hopes to stay at the school until he can get into college.

I tried to make this character different from Max.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Fairywings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:06 PM   #47
MickeyisBeast
Some people just don't understand what Mr. Tom Morrow meant to me
I think you need some ICE for that burn!
This is sooo Tinsel

I'll make a boy character too

Name: Justin Drew
Grade: 11th
Describe your appearance: light brown hair (short), golden eyes, amazing jaw line, 5'8",
Personality: outgoing, friendly, supa cool
Power/Ability: can freeze things/set fire to things WITH HIS MIND

1999-Day Trip // 2000-Day Trip // 2002-Day Trip // 2006-Offsite // 2008-Contemporary // 2009-All Star // 2009-Polynesian // 2009-POR
// 2010-Coronado // 2010-Pop Century // 2010-Grand Floridian // 2011-CBR+Polynesian // 2012-Pop Century // 2012-Contemporary

MickeyisBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-01-2013, 06:08 PM   #48
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Accepted.

I'll put his name on the front.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 01-01-2013, 06:14 PM   #49
carlandellie
DIS Veteran

I need to make a boy one too.
Name: Jonathan Pennifer (Jornchip)
Grade: 10th
Describe your appearance: short brown hair, with brown eyes
Personality: very sociable, and friendly.
Power/Ability: telekinesis

They don’t know how special you are They don’t know what you’ve done to my heart
They can say anything they want cause they don’t know about us
carlandellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #50
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Name(nicknames in parenthesis at the end): Jack Henderson
Grade:12
Describe your appearance: Black short hair, tan, grey eyes, very tall at 6'2"
Personality: He doesn't really talk to anyone and is rude to anyone who tries to talk to him. He doesn't trust anyone, especially strangers. He can be smart but he doesn't show it except in the classroom, and he doesn't wish to get close to people. He's very hot-headed and can blow up really easy.
Power/Ability: Stretching his body- like Mrs. Incredible
Brief Past(optional): His dad left him,his mom and four brothers when he was the youngest of his family at 11 and found out of his power. After his dad left his mom became depressed and didn't care for any of her sons. His brothers all left for their own lives and haven't tried to contact him since, he left his mom as soon as he became 18 and found out about the school and applied straight away.

Sorry if it's bad! I tried to go with something really different from my character and this is what I got.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Last edited by jessidoll; 05-15-2013 at 08:38 PM.
jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:18 PM   #51
Fairywings

It's good.

Both of you are accepted.

Old 01-01-2013, 07:41 PM   #52
Fairywings

People can keep signing up, I'm just reminding everyone that I'm going to put up the actual thread tomorrow morning(well, it'll be morning my time).

Old 01-02-2013, 07:22 PM   #53
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

I'm new to these threads and to role play, but it sounds fun and I enjoy writing, so I'll give it a try.

Name: Nathan Palmer (Nate)
Grade:10th
Appearance: Nate has dirty blonde hair that he keeps short. His eyes are blue. Nate is of average height but is stocky and muscular. He has a thin scar stretching about two inches on his jawline.
Personality: Nate is extremely competitive, and is good at almost everything he tries. He’s on several sports teams and gets good grades. Although he tries not to be, Nate sometimes seems stuck up to others. He is friendly and outgoing, usually ends up being friends with just about everyone.
Power/Ability: Can take on the abilities of certain animals (But he currently has almost no control over this. When Nate feels extreme emotion, he takes on a quality that mimics that emotion. For example, if he's very scared and running from something, he can take on the speed of a cheetah.)
Brief Past: Nate grew up in an average, middle class household with loving parents and two sisters. He attended public school all his life, where he was always well-liked. When Nate’s powers began to surface in the beginning of 9th grade, he decided to become a vigilante. But, without control of his powers, things ended badly. He was given a long scar down his back and another small one on his jawline. The incident also frightened his mom, who decided to send Nate to The Collins Institute, against his will, for his own safety and the safety of others.
soccer_mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:26 PM   #54
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
I'm new to these threads and to role play, but it sounds fun and I enjoy writing, so I'll give it a try.

Name: Nathan Palmer (Nate)
Grade:10th
Appearance: Nate has dirty blonde hair that he keeps short. His eyes are blue. Nate is of average height but is stocky and muscular. He has a thin scar stretching about two inches on his jawline.
Personality: Nate is extremely competitive, and is good at almost everything he tries. Hes on several sports teams and gets good grades. Although he tries not to be, Nate sometimes seems stuck up to others. He is friendly and outgoing, usually ends up being friends with just about everyone.
Power/Ability: Can take on the abilities of certain animals (But he currently has almost no control over this. When Nate feels extreme emotion, he takes on a quality that mimics that emotion. For example, if he's very scared and running from something, he can take on the speed of a cheetah.)
Brief Past: Nate grew up in an average, middle class household with loving parents and two sisters. He attended public school all his life, where he was always well-liked. When Nates powers began to surface in the beginning of 9th grade, he decided to become a vigilante. But, without control of his powers, things ended badly. He was given a long scar down his back and another small one on his jawline. The incident also frightened his mom, who decided to send Nate to The Collins Institute, against his will, for his own safety and the safety of others.
Hi! Good to meet other writers.

Accepted. You can go ahead and post in the RP thread. Just letting you know, people start on the mainland at an airfiend, and then they fly out to the island.

Old 01-02-2013, 07:44 PM   #55
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Name: Rebecca Reeves (Becca)
Grade: 9th
Appearance: Has dark brown eyes and a mop of long, curly brown hair. Becca is tall and lanky.
Personality: Becca is friendly and kind, although shy at first. She is very clever and works hard in school.
Power: Gravity Manipulation (She can fly by lessening gravity on herself or cause the force of gravity to be greater on others, trapping them.)
History: After her father died, her mother went slightly crazy. She was fired from her job, and spent most of her time mopping on the couch. This caused Becca to have to step up and take care of her three little siblings. Becca has tried her hardest to keep her powers a secret. In school, Becca didn’t have many friends because she was so busy making money, taking care of her siblings and mother, and keeping up with her schoolwork. After finding out about Collins, she applied immediately. She is excited to leave her current situation behind, but feels guilty for deserting her family.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:47 PM   #56
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Opps, just realized that there's already a Rebecca. Sorry! I'll change her name to Margo. Margo Reeves.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:51 PM   #57
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Opps, just realized that there's already a Rebecca. Sorry! I'll change her name to Margo. Margo Reeves.
Okay, Margo's accepted too.

Old 01-03-2013, 04:16 PM   #58
Ditz
I'd Rather Be On The Beach

Is it too late to sign up for a character?
Old 01-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #59
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditz View Post
Is it too late to sign up for a character?
No. Sign ups will still be open for a while.

Old 01-03-2013, 04:31 PM   #60
Ditz
I'd Rather Be On The Beach

Cool, thanks. I will think up a character and submit it shortly.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: