Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Gmouse
It's a small world after all!

Exclamation Trouble logging into Disney site??

Not sure exactly where I should have posted this, but here goes- I have had my account on Disney's site for years and used it just several weeks ago to make a couple of our ADRs. I tried to log into it tonight and it sends me to the registration page like I have never had an account. I tried closing out my browser and starting all over again, tried searching other ways to get into the site and it still sends me there, automatically. Is anyone else having this problem? I have the same user name and password as always. Is there something else I should try to get into my account? I need to look up my ADRs and print them off....can't do it

Gina (me) Brent (DH) Landon (DS 14) Jaci (DD 4)
Many one day trips growing up ~ May 1996 PORS 1st trip w/hubby & his 1st trip ~ May 2002 WL Landon's 1st trip ~ Febuary 2005 CBR just the 3 of us ~ January 2009 BWV/AKV just 3 of us again ~ Nov/Dec 2011 AKV Kadani/Jambo ALL 4 of us! Jaci's 1st trip & 2nd bday! ALL of ours 1st time @ Christmas!~January 2012 AKV~
Gmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:02 PM   #2
lynypixie
Mouseketeer

Your lucky, the website doesn't even show up for me

DH (31), me(30), DS6, DD4 and DD2

2004 bachelorette party (offsite), 2005 with DH (offsite), 2006 quick visit to DLP. 2013 AOA LK suite with all the kids!
lynypixie is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-30-2012, 10:08 PM   #3
dansdad
DIS Veteran

There are probably 10 or so active threads with people having major issues with the new site. There's a thread over on the Theme Park Board with the title of "Disney Website - Somebody should be fired".

So you're not alone.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:12 PM   #4
Gmouse

oh gosh....so should I creat another account? or is this something just going on today? I'll check out that theme park thread and see what others are saying too... I'm worried this means I've lost my ADRs!!!!! We only have 22 day to go and you know how hard it is to get them!!! I KNEW I should have printed it all off when I made them.......why didn't I??

Many one day trips growing up ~ May 1996 PORS 1st trip w/hubby & his 1st trip ~ May 2002 WL Landon's 1st trip ~ Febuary 2005 CBR just the 3 of us ~ January 2009 BWV/AKV just 3 of us again ~ Nov/Dec 2011 AKV Kadani/Jambo ALL 4 of us! Jaci's 1st trip & 2nd bday! ALL of ours 1st time @ Christmas!~January 2012 AKV~
Old 12-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #5
mwachter
Earning My Ears

Don't create a new account. I have confirmed that they are having problems with the new website. I called because I had trouble linking my new reservation to my account and the CM confirmed that they have been having problems with their new site.
mwachter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:16 PM   #6
dansdad
DIS Veteran

Don't worry. Nothing is lost. If you call you can find out all of your confirmatin numbers. And slowly, for the past day or so, there have been reports of things smoothing out.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:17 PM   #7
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynypixie View Post
Your lucky, the website doesn't even show up for me
I see nothing either. NOTHING.
Old 12-30-2012, 10:22 PM   #8
minnie mum
Unapologetic Disney Fan(atic)

Join the club my friend. Join the club. Take a deep breath and join me in a beverage to soothe your frazzled nerves.

Forget the website (for now, at least) until they get it functioning again. In the morning call the Dining site and ask them to email you a copy of all your reservations. Print that baby and hold it next to your heart till you arrive on site. Everything will be OK eventually.

Now where did I put my glass?
minnie mum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:39 PM   #9
Gmouse

LOL well ok, I'll hold on and check tomorrow. In the meantime I have a gazillion emails to look through and see IF I saved the ones with my ADRs!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: