Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2012, 11:48 AM   #1
herewego1
Mouseketeer

Beach Club, club level rooms?

We are trying out the Beach Club, club level for our next trip. Since we have never stayed there I need help with a room type. We are doing club level and want to be on the same floor as the lounge (close to it if possible) with a full balcony and a nice view. I would trade a full balcony for a better view-what do you think about that? Can you see Epcot from any of the rooms? Any advice on what room type to book would be great! Thanks!
herewego1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:25 PM   #2
TaraPA
I will think of that animatronic as him
I also wouldn't mind if they made it racier!The germs would just skeeve me out!

All of the regular CL rooms are on the 5th floor, same as the lounge, at BC. The Deluxe CL rooms are not on the 5th floor.

A standard CL room will get you a roof top or parking lot view, garden view will be Beach Club grounds, and water view will be pool or lagoon views. You cannot see Epcot from any of the rooms at BC. You may see the very top of the Illumiations fireworks from some, but not the park itself.

A balcony is only a request at BC, not all of the rooms have one, so there's no way to guarantee one no matter what view you pay for.

Enjoy your stay no matter what you decide. We stayed BC CL last spring & loved it!

Poly Girls Trip 5/14**Poly/AKV Girls Trip 3/14**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 12/13 **BWI CL/CSR BC Dane's surprise 13th birthday 8/13**BWV Girls Trip 4/13**WL CL/AKV Jambo family trip 3/13**CSR surprising family trip 12/12**POR Girls Trip 10/12 ** BC CL/Dolphin Family Trip 3/12** BCV/Poly Girls Trip 3/12**AKV Kidani 11/11 Girls Trip! **Dolphin 3/11 family trip ** Swan - 3/11 GIRLS TRIP!**AKV Kidani Girls Trip 10/10!**Dolphin 2/10- ESPN Weekend/family trip**BLT 11/09 Girls Trip** Dolphin 12/08 Girls Trip**Solo trip/offsite 05/08** Dolphin 12/07 mom & Dane trip**AKL 12/06 family trip**AS Music 11/02 mom & Ty trip**Disneyland - Anaheim Hilton 5/02 adults only!** AS Sports 9/01 family trip**Swan 10/00 family trip**CSR 10/99 family trip**offsite 1989,1987, 1970's
[/SIZE]
TaraPA is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-29-2012, 02:28 PM   #3
pmaurer74
DIS Veteran

There is some interesting info here http://www.disboards.com/showthread....959196&page=15

We just booked BC CL GV and from what I have read. there are 5-10 GV rooms. I have read different things.

This is what someone said"I can tell you that our garden view CL room at BC had a view of the fireworks at Epcot from our balcony (those that made it high enough to go over the roofs opposite us). From what I understand there are less than 10 GV BC CL rooms - they are hard to get, but I would keep checking if that's what you want. Our room looked over a landscaped courtyard and volleyball court - and you could see a large part of the lagoon and all the wonderful lights on the Boardwalk."

Someone else said this"We stayed at the BC CL GV in May 2011. We have a family of 5. Our room was perfect, large day bed and dormer/full balcony. I had talked to the CL CMs about the layout of the floor. They told me then that there were 8 CL rooms with GV - all down the wing headed to the newport suite, hall to the right of the CMs desks if you are facing the desks. I was excited with this piece of info because they also said that all of those rooms had full dormer balconies. So, I think, great the next time we come I won't need to worry about the balcony issue because I will go for GV CL"

It is only a a few dollars more from SV to GV. I am hoping to get upgraded to a view of the boardwalk but would be happy with GV especially if I got to see some fireworks. We have not stayed CL at BC but we have at WL and enjoyed it.
GF - 3/12
SSR/VWL - 6/12
BC CL - 6/13
WL - 12/13
WL - 12/14
pmaurer74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:04 PM   #4
natebenma
DIS Veteran

The previous poster is correct. according to the info I have, all of the BC CL GV rooms do have full sized balconies
natebenma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:22 PM   #5
herewego1
Mouseketeer

Thank you all for the great information! I just called and booked a garden view, club level room for our next trip!!
herewego1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:44 PM   #6
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by herewego1 View Post
Thank you all for the great information! I just called and booked a garden view, club level room for our next trip!!
Awesome!!!

Come on back over to the FAQ thread and tell us all about it so I can add you to the Be Our Guest list.

natebenma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:44 PM   #7
kapoof
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by herewego1 View Post
That is the room type we had when we stayed there. It was a very beautiful room and resort. Enjoy your trip

me dh ds

2006 wilderness lodge 2007 beach club
2008 dolphin
2010 downtown disney hilton/ poly cl :
2011 akl . 2013 bwi and dream cruise

there are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, the other is getting it...oscar wilde
kapoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #8
scottmel
Does my logic in my original question make sense
I need to see it in a new light I guess

We stayed BC GV CL last June and the 5th floor is beyond huge....It is a maze. If you are booked garden view you will be relatively close to the lounge. I really liked the volleyball court view - lets you have a bit of the lagoon view as well for garden price. Very pretty view. And yes absolutely every club level garden view at bc has full balcony HOWEVER at least 4 of these 5 rooms connect to another room and depending on your neighbor, it can be kind of noisy. I did not have this experience at the yacht club with connecting rooms on club. Also be forewarned that one of the BC GV CL rooms is handicapp accessible. This was my original room until I got switched. Sinks are in bathroom and zero water pressure.
DP
scottmel is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: