Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2013, 08:45 AM   #136
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
You both could not have said it better, so thank you.

Five months, Janet is a milestone that Sarah would have really appreciated hearing about. She would also have thought your weight loss was amazing, Jeanette. Then she would have made a joke about my still being booked in a cabin
Thanks Kook, appreciate it... And right on all counts! She will be calling you Pioneer woman...

Jeanette....looking forward to breakfast (or lunch ) next week to see the slimmer Pas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
I am sure Sarah is always keeping a close eye on Ds..and hopefully giving a little extra guidance when he needs it most
Definitely...having our Sarah on the watch (with a nudge here or there) is such a comfort.

Quote:
She is amazed you are still in the cabins. Sarah will always be with us won't she*
I think Kook is really going thru with this one ...and yes, Sarah will always be with us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs314 View Post
For some reason I priced out GF this morning , perhaps Our Sarah was guiding my hand at least I would like to think she was

Miss You dearly Sarah
Of course she was Sheila!! It is her happy place.

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: Pop Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Janet B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:41 AM   #137
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Thanks Kook, appreciate it... And right on all counts! She will be calling you Pioneer woman...
Well, our cabin has been 'postponed', our next WDW trip won't be this month - so no 'priming the pump' (as dear Sarah used to say) for me - yet! Sequestration works in mysterious ways.
WDWKOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-02-2013, 08:00 AM   #138
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Definitely...having our Sarah on the watch (with a nudge here or there) is such a comfort.
Sorry we won't get to do breakfast tomorrow..or lunch...darn work But we WILL get together soon BFF! I booked GF Cafe and DH said no sit down...soooooooooooo Sunshine Tree Terrace it is!!!

Quote:
Well, our cabin has been 'postponed', our next WDW trip won't be this month - so no 'priming the pump' (as dear Sarah used to say) for me - yet! Sequestration works in mysterious ways.
ANd Sarah just can't wait to see the plans for your Summer trip I bet

JungleCruiser*Sarah,forever in my heart*
pas130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:56 PM   #139
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Life is certainly unpredictable... it will all work out the way it is supposed to... And the summer will be prime time to be "priming the pump" too!

Quote:
Sorry we won't get to do breakfast tomorrow..or lunch...darn work But we WILL get together soon BFF! I booked GF Cafe and DH said no sit down...soooooooooooo Sunshine Tree Terrace it is!!!
Totally understand ... will I need to drive to the hospital for lunch? Or in the back of the transport (we would do a drive thru ...:)

Never fear, I am relentless... we will come up with another day! :

And for the Sunshine Tree Terrace!! Who needs table service on your whirlwind trip, right?? And you need to visit our OB station for our Sarah

Quote:
ANd Sarah just can't wait to see the plans for your Summer trip I bet
us too!!

TY Kook!
Old 03-06-2013, 11:51 AM   #140
pas130
DIS Veteran

Does anyone think I am loopy for asking Sarah to guide my DH in picking GF for an August trip

Old 03-06-2013, 11:57 AM   #141
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Does anyone think I am loopy for asking Sarah to guide my DH in picking GF for an August trip
Not at all. I plan to stop by the GF next time I'm at WDW and take a walk around, remember her.

She always recommended the GF as a great place for an extra special vacation.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:03 PM   #142
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
Not in the least. Bob does not want to ever stay at GF either, he thinks it is snobby how he knows this is beyond me since we have never stepped foot on GF property but I am dragging him there when we stay at the Poly to eat at GF Cafe and will need Our Dear Sarah to give him a nudge to stay there too one day!

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:11 PM   #143
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post
Not at all. I plan to stop by the GF next time I'm at WDW and take a walk around, remember her.

Thanks Ginny I didn't want to ask Sarah for anything petty...she's busy up there with Sheila and Christine's boys being baseball season is fast approaching

I never got the stuffy vibe at GF my hubs talks about...we kinda did at YC...not by CMs but other guests...DH even made a comment he wouldn't bring the kids to the YC CL lounge...Sugarloaf was very kiddo friendly...but we will be in an outer building so no worries there.I dunno the Grand is so peaceful, and Sarah has many wonderful memories there. So it's hard not to try to plan GF and not want Sarah here helping me. But I like to think she IS helping....

Old 03-06-2013, 12:14 PM   #144
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Not in the least. Bob does not want to ever stay at GF either, he thinks it is snobby how he knows this is beyond me since we have never stepped foot on GF property but I am dragging him there when we stay at the Poly to eat at GF Cafe and will need Our Dear Sarah to give him a nudge to stay there too one day!
The GF Burger is awesome!!! I am trying to really sell Brian on the price..A monorail resort for a bargain!! The pools were never crowded!! There's a beach!!! well with the construction..a small one

Old 03-08-2013, 10:01 AM   #145
pas130
DIS Veteran

Hi Sarah from the GF thread We all miss you there very much my friend !

Old 03-15-2013, 10:18 AM   #146
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
not at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post

Ginny, it was so nice to do this in January... it was emotional for me but also gave me a peaceful feeling to know that Linda and I were in her happy place.

Quote:
Anything is possible Sheila! Just get him there and Sarah can start working her magic...

Quote:
Thanks Ginny I didn't want to ask Sarah for anything petty...she's busy up there with Sheila and Christine's boys being baseball season is fast approaching
But our Sarah is a good listener and can definitelly multi-task! :

Quote:
I never got the stuffy vibe at GF my hubs talks about...we kinda did at YC...not by CMs but other guests...DH even made a comment he wouldn't bring the kids to the YC CL lounge...Sugarloaf was very kiddo friendly...but we will be in an outer building so no worries there.I dunno the Grand is so peaceful, and Sarah has many wonderful memories there. So it's hard not to try to plan GF and not want Sarah here helping me. But I like to think she IS helping....
Pas, she is definitely with you...wth us all, always in our hearts and minds..

TY Kook!
Old 03-21-2013, 10:11 AM   #147
Janet B
DIS Veteran

As always, thinking of our dear Sarah and wanting her to know how much I miss her

As we look to summer plans, and a possible quick fall trip for MNSSHP, it makes me think of Sarah ...last year was making plans to go in late sept for a quick weekend, to meet up with other DISers and Sarah and Jon... many things were going on in my life and it was overwhelming.. well the trip didn't come off ..

So as we look to try to fit in a Halloween trip this fall, my thoughts go back to last year and Sarah...we spoke about both loving this time of year, the party and parade and the special wishes...one of Sarah's favorite rides is the Haunted Mansion....knowing how much I enjoyed this event, Sarah made me a copy of the Halloween music and sent it to me. I have listened to it many, many times.

Sarah, keeping you in my heart always...

TY Kook!
Old 03-25-2013, 07:58 AM   #148
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
As always, thinking of our dear Sarah and wanting her to know how much I miss her

As we look to summer plans, and a possible quick fall trip for MNSSHP, it makes me think of Sarah ...last year was making plans to go in late sept for a quick weekend, to meet up with other DISers and Sarah and Jon... many things were going on in my life and it was overwhelming.. well the trip didn't come off ..

So as we look to try to fit in a Halloween trip this fall, my thoughts go back to last year and Sarah...we spoke about both loving this time of year, the party and parade and the special wishes...one of Sarah's favorite rides is the Haunted Mansion....knowing how much I enjoyed this event, Sarah made me a copy of the Halloween music and sent it to me. I have listened to it many, many times.

Sarah, keeping you in my heart always...
I was thinking of how we wanted to go see our Sarah and crash her house with some shakes...but we never made it to her. But BFF she is now always with us, no matter what

Old 03-25-2013, 08:05 AM   #149
sjs314
"Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" Walt Disney

Quote:
I was thinking of how we wanted to go see our Sarah and crash her house with some shakes...but we never made it to her. But BFF she is now always with us, no matter what
Sarah was with me yesterday Bob and I went out to Breakfast and I ordered Eggs Benedict then told Bob that is what I plan on having when we go to GF Cafe in November.

Miss "Our Sarah"

Shawn 1/9/70-2/13/12
Jason 8/21/79-7/15/09
Sheila
sjs314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:07 AM   #150
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Sarah was with me yesterday Bob and I went out to Breakfast and I ordered Eggs Benedict then told Bob that is what I plan on having when we go to GF Cafe in November.

Miss "Our Sarah"
YUM YUM YUM

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: