Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2013, 09:12 AM   #91
mrswarr
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by emtmom0104 View Post

I got it all switched over to my ipad... had to start all over. I'm adding the new names and I think ill try to post weekly with an updated list, unless there are no new updates.
Oh that's a good idea. We are having a snow day today - schools are all closed. I'm ready for some sun! To cheer myself up, I'm going to start narrowing down my FE options. It will require stealth I don't possess to hide this activity from all three children who are home today!

Disney Dream Bahamas - 6/7/11
mrswarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:32 PM   #92
bogey326
Earning My Ears

We confirmed our trip on Monday after agonizing over which stateroom to pick. Finally decided on 8612. We are all very excited to say the least. We are DVC members and have spent many years at Old Key West And Boardwalk Villas and love it. We decided to try something new this year. My DW and DD(6) are very excited about the FE. DW actually order a Silhouette Cameo last night. I'm not sure what that is but she told me it will help her and DD with door decorations and the FE's. Looking forward to learning about cruising since this is our first cruise.
Register to remove

Old 03-24-2013, 03:42 PM   #93
Maytulip32
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogey326 View Post
We confirmed our trip on Monday after agonizing over which stateroom to pick. Finally decided on 8612. We are all very excited to say the least. We are DVC members and have spent many years at Old Key West And Boardwalk Villas and love it. We decided to try something new this year. My DW and DD(6) are very excited about the FE. DW actually order a Silhouette Cameo last night. I'm not sure what that is but she told me it will help her and DD with door decorations and the FE's. Looking forward to learning about cruising since this is our first cruise.
Welcome. We are DVC members too. We love it. Look forward to meeting you on the cruise.

DVC Member http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/beach.gif
Feb 25, 2013- Disney Wonder
Feb 21, 2014- Disney Fantasy
Feb 22, 2015- Disney Magic
Stayed on Disney Property at Tree House Villas, Polynesian, Boardwalk, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom, Port Orleans-Riverside & French Quarter, Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Saratoga Springs, Pop Century, All Star Music & Sports
Maytulip32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:22 AM   #94
scrappinginontario
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by emtmom0104 View Post
I am working on putting the list together tonight. Trying to retrieve all the info from here, the fb group and my pm's. I am up to about 10 cabins. Everyone can leave me their info or pm it to me most from fb are on here as well so its easier if I combine the list. I think maybe only 1 isn't one here, or at least I think. I need disname, real names, fb name, ages, sex, cabin# and if anyone in your stateroom has allergies we need to know about.
Hi Jessica,

Just wondering if you are considering stopping the group at a particular number of cabins and starting a new group, or if you're going to keep it open until the cutoff date? (Dec 31st I think I read somewhere?) I would really like to participate but if it gets too large I won't have to room to pack my items nor take the ones received home. Shipping is not really an option for me. It sounds like we're an active group with 10 cabins already signed up 11 months before the cruise. If it continues like this it could end up being really large.

Also, does someone have to be part of FB to participate? I don't use FB so would need to access FE info here.

Thanks! Catherine

Amazing Trips with DD: Feb 2014 (7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise on Fantasy), November 2013 (2 days with grandparents), Aug 2013 (11 Mommy and DD days. Perfect!!), Nov 2012 (2 days AoA LM with grandparents and DN), Aug 2012 (10 awesome days with just the 2 of us!), Nov 2011 (2 days with grandparents), Aug 2011 (8 days with DN and Nana), Apr 2010 (3 days), Nov 2010 (2 days with grandparents)
scrappinginontario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:45 PM   #95
karebare22
Earning My Ears

Smile Just booked!

Hi Everyone,
Just came off the Disney Fantasy Western last Saturday (totally magical time!), and we booked the Feb.22.14. cruise while onboard . This will be our 5th Disney cruise...we're aiming for Gold Club!! If any new cruisers have questions, I'd be happy to answer them. It will be myself, DH, DD12, and DD11, plus 2 other families we are friends with. We participated in the FE on this past cruise and it was so much fun I would love to join in again. It's exciting to see how active this group is already with getting all of this set up! I see that a FB group is set up, that's great...I'll be joining in! Looking forward to getting to know everyone. Where/who do I contact with the FE details?.....Karen
karebare22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:49 PM   #96
mrswarr
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by karebare22 View Post
Hi Everyone,
Just came off the Disney Fantasy Western last Saturday (totally magical time!), and we booked the Feb.22.14. cruise while onboard . This will be our 5th Disney cruise...we're aiming for Gold Club!! If any new cruisers have questions, I'd be happy to answer them. It will be myself, DH, DD12, and DD11, plus 2 other families we are friends with. We participated in the FE on this past cruise and it was so much fun I would love to join in again. It's exciting to see how active this group is already with getting all of this set up! I see that a FB group is set up, that's great...I'll be joining in! Looking forward to getting to know everyone. Where/who do I contact with the FE details?.....Karen
I would join the Facebook page - there's a link on there of FE names. There is a link on one of the pages of this thread. . Welcome! How was the weather on your Western cruise?

Disney Dream Bahamas - 6/7/11
mrswarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:57 PM   #97
cruiserjen
Earning My Ears

we are in

Hi everyone!
We are joining this cruise. It will be our 2nd cruise. Last time we went with my in-laws and this time we are going with my parents. We are celebrating my husband and my 10th wedding anniversary and my parents 50th.

I would like to participate in the FE as well. Will check out FB.
Jen, DH - Scott, DS - Stephen 6, DS - J. Connor 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrswarr View Post
I would join the Facebook page - there's a link on there of FE names. There is a link on one of the pages of this thread. . Welcome! How was the weather on your Western cruise?
Old 04-03-2013, 07:26 PM   #98
kos1228
Earning My Ears

Just booked the 2/22 Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy!! So excited! This will be our first cruise.

I am a single mom-- it will be myself and my son who will be 11 when we are on the cruise

Can't wait!
kos1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:54 PM   #99
minniefaye
DIS Veteran

Just booked this cruise today! It will be and my bestie for a Girls Getaway-- no hubbies and no kids!

We would love to join the FE Group please!
minniefaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:27 AM   #100
maherFamily
Earning My Ears

Our First Disney Cruise we are going with vetran Disney cruisers karebar22 and another newbie family the Monaghans...can't wait i'm one happy banana lol
maherFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:21 AM   #101
bstrome
Earning My Ears

Hello This will be our first ever Cruise and are so excited it will be a Disney one. We are travelling with my sister and her family and are so excited.
We would love to join the FE and any penpal emails for the kids. We will be travelling with my 15 year old daughter and 11 year old son at sailing time.
Looking forward to a great time!!
bstrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:57 AM   #102
P'colaBeachBum
Go 'Noles!

Changed dates

Last edited by P'colaBeachBum; 07-14-2013 at 03:17 PM.
P'colaBeachBum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 10:56 AM   #103
fancface
Earning My Ears

Hi,

This going to be our first cruise. We are super excited! It is my husband (it's his birthday voyage ... Lol) and I, our 3 1/2 year old (at sailing) and my mother for sure and I am hoping my niece (14 @ sailing), and nephews (10 & 7 at sailing).

I was hoping to get involved with the FE how would I go about doing that? Hope please for a first time cruiser.
fancface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 07:15 PM   #104
lauriep04
Earning My Ears

Very excited to be going on this cruise. This will be the first time that we will be staying by the port the night before, we usually take an early flight the day of the cruise, so looking forward to a relaxing first day. I will be with dh, 2 ds 9,4 and celebrating a big birthday for my mom. Looking forward to meeting some of you and hope my boys meet some new friends to spend the week with.
lauriep04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:17 AM   #105
Maytulip32
Earning My Ears

Welcome Aboard. You will need to visit our Facebook page for FE details. The link is somewhere in this thread. Looking forward to our cruise we just broke less than 300 days. Yay!!

DVC Member http://www.wdwinfo.com/images/smilies/beach.gif
Feb 25, 2013- Disney Wonder
Feb 21, 2014- Disney Fantasy
Feb 22, 2015- Disney Magic
Stayed on Disney Property at Tree House Villas, Polynesian, Boardwalk, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom, Port Orleans-Riverside & French Quarter, Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Saratoga Springs, Pop Century, All Star Music & Sports
Maytulip32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: