Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
cheryterese
DIS Veteran

Trouble linking ADR's to new site?

I can't seem to link my old ADR's to my new Disney Experience site. Is anyone else having trouble with this? It will take my old ADR and show it once, but then it doesn't show up on the dining reservations.

Planning a 2014 trip to celebrate our son's 10th!
February 6th - February 12th 2013 ~ Port Orleans Riverside ~ Mom's Birthday Trip!
October 26th - November 7th 2011 ~ Off site ~ Second Family Trip
January 26th - February 4th 2010 ~ Off site ~ First Family Trip
April 2004 ~ Port Orleans French Quarter
August 2002 ~ Wilderness Lodge (Honeymoon!)
cheryterese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:28 PM   #2
rapunzels
DIS Veteran

Same problem. I tried adding one of my previous ADR's, to no avail, it won't link. On top of that, cannot find my ADR Conf # for Le Cellier, I know day and time, so I'm not too worried, but I'm pretty annoyed. I will probably call tomorrow to get it fixed. Good luck.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-30-2012, 10:54 AM   #3
tinkerhon
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzels View Post
Same problem. I tried adding one of my previous ADR's, to no avail, it won't link. On top of that, cannot find my ADR Conf # for Le Cellier, I know day and time, so I'm not too worried, but I'm pretty annoyed. I will probably call tomorrow to get it fixed. Good luck.
Same prob here--- really not liking the new site at all !!!!
tinkerhon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #4
loveshak22
DIS Veteran

Same problem here!! I read on here that I had to manually reenter all my confirmation numbers so finally decided to do that today. I entered them all in (some twice) and they still aren't showing up!

I also tried to go to the earlier reservation page (there's a link at the top) and it doesn't do anything.

Annoying!
loveshak22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:16 PM   #5
cheryterese
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveshak22 View Post
Same problem here!! I read on here that I had to manually reenter all my confirmation numbers so finally decided to do that today. I entered them all in (some twice) and they still aren't showing up!

I also tried to go to the earlier reservation page (there's a link at the top) and it doesn't do anything.

Annoying!
I also tried to manually reenter them. I would enter the info and the reservation would appear, but then when I go back to the reservations page it's gone again. I've tried this for 3 days now. That earlier reservation page link doesn't work for me either. I know they're still there, but I'd really like to have them all together on the reservations page!

February 6th - February 12th 2013 ~ Port Orleans Riverside ~ Mom's Birthday Trip!
Old 12-30-2012, 02:16 PM   #6
loveshak22
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryterese View Post
I also tried to manually reenter them. I would enter the info and the reservation would appear, but then when I go back to the reservations page it's gone again. I've tried this for 3 days now. That earlier reservation page link doesn't work for me either. I know they're still there, but I'd really like to have them all together on the reservations page!
I agree! It makes me feel better seeing them there Mine won't even show up on the page at all. My problem is that while I wrote down all my original confirmation #'s I made some changes and forgot to save those. I guess I'm going to have to call tonight and get all the right confirmation #'s so I have them. I wish they would have tested the site better before launching.
Old 12-30-2012, 09:36 PM   #7
MtheBravest
Earning My Ears

I called today to see if web support could fix this problem and was told that the reservations glitch is a "known problem" and that they are working on it...
MtheBravest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:53 PM   #8
Scarletyoshi
Earning My Ears

Luckily I decided to take a screenshot of my adrs before they switched me to the new site. I was able to get all of mine to show up except one...my be our guest! it keeps telling me that the phone number is wrong or something. I hope there's no problems when we get there.

Scarletyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:55 PM   #9
loveshak22
DIS Veteran

I tried calling a couple times today to get all of my confirmation #'s and make sure I have the right time on a couple of my reservations. I also need to cancel an ADR since I picked up a new one today for the same night as another reservation and the old one isn't associated with the new site so I have to call to cancel.

The wait was forever though and I hung up each time. I'll try again tomorrow!
Old 01-02-2013, 08:59 AM   #10
Mark P.
DIS Veteran

Question Dining Party number differs from old system to new?

On top of the non-linking issue, has anyone ran into this "glitch"?

Last night, I was trying to link our dining reservations (with no luck of course) and on my end, I noticed that our dining party was 5. We are a family of 4 and I booked all our dining for a party of 4. I have it printed, from the "old" system.

I'd hate to think a guest not get a reservation because of this, so I called Disney Dining. Took a while, but we went through each of our reservations and they had us correct on Disney's end, at a party of 4.

Perhaps it's part of the upgrade or whatever they call it and it will be fixed and then I, and a lot of others, have to take the time and link to the new system.

Thanks,
Mark
Mark P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:51 AM   #11
cheryterese
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark P. View Post

Last night, I was trying to link our dining reservations (with no luck of course) and on my end, I noticed that our dining party was 5. We are a family of 4 and I booked all our dining for a party of 4. I have it printed, from the "old" system.

I'd hate to think a guest not get a reservation because of this, so I called Disney Dining. Took a while, but we went through each of our reservations and they had us correct on Disney's end, at a party of 4.

Perhaps it's part of the upgrade or whatever they call it and it will be fixed and then I, and a lot of others, have to take the time and link to the new system.

Thanks,
Mark
Thanks for letting us know about this! I haven't personally had that problem but what a pain. One additional thing I noticed is that you can't add a celebration to a reservation now, or at least if you can I don't see how.

Old 01-02-2013, 04:31 PM   #12
TruBlu
I was very excited to see how yummy it looks!
You can do what we do and go to BOTH!
I could have been contender.... instead, I'm just itchy

The new system is REALLY bad!!!! Are they still working on it?

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." -Captain Jack Sparrow

TruBlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:44 PM   #13
Dizney73
DIS Veteran

Every time I try to "look for a table" my computer becomes Not Responding! Grrrrr! I can't even get into the system to check my ADR's!

Dizney73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #14
n2mm
aka WALTSGIRL

Add me to the "not impressed" gang! I also can't find any of my reservations, both resort or dining. It took me forever just to get into and find the passholder website. I feel like we went backwards during this upgrade. It takes longer to find what you want and you don't always get in.

2015 TRIPS-Under Construction
April 29 - May 16 @ BCV
Sept 11-12@ BLT; ? + Cruise
Oct 25 - Nov 7 @ ?

n2mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:36 AM   #15
Wendilou
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark P. View Post

Thanks,
Mark
Glad to know I am not the only one with this problem. I was able to link all of my ADR's made by my TA plus the 1 I made myself (but still can't get my resort to link). On the new website and my disney experience app, the ones made by my TA all show 5 people instead of my family of 4. The one I made shows only 4, not sure why. I have been wondering if I should contact TA or Disney about this.

Wendilou is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: