|12-29-2012, 10:42 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Charlotte, NC
Help me understand DDP please
We are going to WDW 3/30-4/6. Last time we did the quick service plan but this time we want to do the DDP with one table service. I have been reading up on it and want to be sure I understand it so I hAve a few questions.
1. We arrive on a Saturday but later so we most likely will only use 1 meal each. Will the other one roll over? We don't lose it right?
2. I can use a table service for a character meal at no extra charge as long as it isn't the royal table?
3. Other than character meals I need ADRs for other places?
4. Does Downtown Disney take ADRs?
5. What restaurants in your opinions are worth trying?
6. Do they give you a bill still to see the total cost of the meal so you can to off it?
Anything else I should know?
Thank you so much everyone!
|12-29-2012, 10:56 AM||#3|
1937, what a year that was
Diet Coke on Ice or Else
I apparently don't do anything they want to stimulate
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Not far enough outside the Beltway
General questions about tipping should be redirected to the Tipping Information Thread on the main restaurant board.
Last edited by TDC Nala; 12-29-2012 at 11:09 AM.
|12-29-2012, 11:02 AM||#4|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Long Island, NY
Each person on the dining plan (3 yo and up) would recieve:
1 quick service meal
1 table service credit
1 snack credit
For each night you are staying. So, 7 nights, 7 of each.
They can be used until midnight of check out day.
You can use them all in one day...eat 7 snacks on day 1 if you wish!
Some restaurants (table service) require 1 credit per person and others (signature) require 2 credits per person.
I would make ADR's for all of your restaurant choices if possible.
You can make adr's for downtown disney restaurants.
They do give you a bill at the end. this will include any extras you may have purchased with your meal (apps, wine, beer, etc). this way you know how much to tip, since tips aren't included.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|