Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-09-2013, 09:03 AM   #106
wdwgoose
DIS Veteran

GOOD MORNIN

I came down with a BUG !!!! had temp of 102 not sure what it was but GLAD its going away !!!!! feelin much better today,
NOW I hope I can help with some of the new or older cruisers, we found that a over the door rack for shoes, clear plastic ones work GREAT for small items like tooth brush,paste,qtips makeup, brushs all those little things that are hard to find, worked great when kids was small, pack it with the items before hand then just unfold it hang on door and good to go, hope this helps atleast one cruiser,

have a good day

garRy

wdwgoose
offsite 82, 87
AT least annualy since 1991
Magic 11/24/00; Magic 10/13/01; Magic 05/11/02 (20th Anniversary); Magic 12/18/04
wdwgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #107
wdwgoose
DIS Veteran

WE GOT OUR DOCS

garRy

wdwgoose
offsite 82, 87
AT least annualy since 1991
Magic 11/24/00; Magic 10/13/01; Magic 05/11/02 (20th Anniversary); Magic 12/18/04
wdwgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-10-2013, 09:16 PM   #108
3bedardboys
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgoose

WE GOT OUR DOCS

garRy
We got our too! So exciting!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
3bedardboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:40 PM   #109
NEmel
Mouseketeer

Cool!! What is all included in the documents??? I am wondering if they will send them to our Make a Wish office or to us? I will have to try and get to our mailbox tomorrow and check it out. We got a huge snow storm here today, so not sure if I will make it! They originally called for 1-2 inches and we have 8 inches with some drifts that are over 3 feet!!! Not looking forward to heading to work in the morning. Good thing the kids are already out for spring break! I can't wait for some nice sunny and warm weather!!
NEmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #110
donald1403
Mouseketeer

Location: central Florida 80 miles from WDW in Okeechobee, FL

Documents

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEmel View Post
Cool!! What is all included in the documents??? I am wondering if they will send them to our Make a Wish office or to us? I will have to try and get to our mailbox tomorrow and check it out. We got a huge snow storm here today, so not sure if I will make it! They originally called for 1-2 inches and we have 8 inches with some drifts that are over 3 feet!!! Not looking forward to heading to work in the morning. Good thing the kids are already out for spring break! I can't wait for some nice sunny and warm weather!!
for us the docs are the luggage tags. some good info and a very
pretty book. enjoy don & Gail 10000
donald1403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:37 PM   #111
donald1403
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klee3067 View Post
WHEW!!! My sewing machines have been going NON-STOP over the last few days trying to get all of my FE gifts finished up! I am very excited and can't wait to exchange with everyone!

Not too much longer now...
wow we do not know what to do!!! recieved a message from the leader
of the FE that we were too late to join, so will decide in the next day or two
as what to do thanks so much for your kind thought.

Don & Gail donald1403 stateroom 10000

42 Disney cruises completed

14 Magic
12 Wonder
03 Fantasy
13 Dream our goal is 50 to infinity and beyond.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:19 PM   #112
iadreamer
Earning My Ears

Oz Movie

Is it too early to find out what movies will be playing during our cruise? I would really like to see the new Oz movie, but am wondering if it will be showing during our cruise. However, this will be our first cruise, so I am also wondering if we will want to spend 2 hours watching a movie on a 4 day cruise?
iadreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:18 PM   #113
3bedardboys
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by iadreamer
Is it too early to find out what movies will be playing during our cruise? I would really like to see the new Oz movie, but am wondering if it will be showing during our cruise. However, this will be our first cruise, so I am also wondering if we will want to spend 2 hours watching a movie on a 4 day cruise?
I would love to see that too! May be a hubby and me time when kids go to club...although I am still really nervous about leaving them.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
3bedardboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:46 AM   #114
yjjohnston
Wife & Mommy

Andrew & Carla

Dear Andrew & Carla,

When will ya'll find out your cabin number?

I am getting my FE gifts together and bagging them for our upcoming cruise. Only 26 (?) days to go!

Thanks,
Yvette Johnston (yjjohnston)
Lawrenceville, GA
yjjohnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:46 AM   #115
cmarquardt
Earning My Ears

Cabin#

Hi! It could be as late as boarding before we find out our state room#. I know this is a pain for people delivering FE gifts. The only thing I can think of to get around this is to put our cabin# in with our bags when we deliver ours. I will be sure to do the delivery early. An item in our bag would be useful on the cruise. I am still waiting on something coming in the mail coming from the UK to finish my gifts. I got my sewing machine out last eve and made a pair of wave phone carriers with clips on. Turned out cute. Working on pirate costume, too.
cmarquardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:50 AM   #116
cmarquardt
Earning My Ears

Oz movie

Never thought about seeing the Oz movie on board! I soooo wanna see this. This past weekend I was going to go see it. Good thing you mentioned it. I will hold off. That would be awesome to do!
cmarquardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:59 AM   #117
donald1403
Mouseketeer

Hi all. Whoopee. The documents. Arrived now when boss person finishes packing we will be ready to go

Small point of interest. Check out the web cam at Port Canaveral. portcanaveralwebcam.com
Our family's watch us sail and it I
Is really cool. Check. about. 4:45 pm. EDT. Thursday and. Sunday for the dream. And Saturday. The Fantasy
We stand. Starboard near the forward stack. Deck. Eleven. And hold uo a large Bahamanian flag Enjoy

Don Gail. donald1403. Stateroom. 10000
Old 03-13-2013, 08:19 PM   #118
Soarin Hubby
Mouseketeer

Don & Gail,
We just booked last minute for the April 7th cruise and would like to do FE with y'all and anyone else that is interested. We don't have a cabin number yet, cat GTY, 13...
Cruises: the Magic in '02 (eastern), '03 (western), '14 (Christmas); the Wonder in '07, '08 (DVC), '10 (Halloween), '11 (Alaska), '12 (Hawaii) & '14 (Halloween); Dream 3x's in 2012, 2x's in Apr '13, Jun & Oct '13 (Halloween), Jan & Jul 2014; & the Fantasy in Aug & Nov 2013. Bought DVC in '06 and use for DL, WDW resorts & cruises.

Soarin Hubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:20 PM   #119
donald1403
Mouseketeer

the more the merrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarin Hubby View Post
Don & Gail,
We just booked last minute for the April 7th cruise and would like to do FE with y'all and anyone else that is interested. We don't have a cabin number yet, cat GTY, 13...
we are in 10000 let us know your number later. Disney says within
10 days of sailing you will have number enjoy
Old 03-14-2013, 01:48 AM   #120
mousehouselover
Your life is an occasion; rise to it. - Mr. Magorium

Location: My dream came true! I live 35 minutes away from my happy place!

We just booked our cruise too! The FE was so much fun last time I was hoping to do it again. If there's a secondary group going, I'd love to get in on it.

Cruising this time are myself and DH. We don't have room numbers yet, just GTY 06.

Regarding the movies~ Someone I know from another board said Oz played last week in both 2d and 3d. Last fall we were able to see Brave after it had left the other theaters so it's entirely possible that Oz would be playing. We called to find out the movie schedule; I think I got the number from somewhere here on the boards.

~*~DH~*~Noni~*~DD1~*~DD2~*~DS~*~Life with three teenagers: definately not for the faint of heart!
My Dreams came true: We moved to Central FL 11/09**I can visit WDW anytime and share the magic with those I love!
Most recent and upcoming: My first cruise: 4 days on Disney's Dream 9/30/12; a Magical birthday adventure being planned by DH 10/15-20/12; Be Our Guest ADR for 12/1/12 An exciting development: there's a CM in the family!! I can see even more Disney magic in my future!!
mousehouselover is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: