Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #46
Happy_N_Doc
Mickey Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Villages, Florida
Posts: 61

FE List

Fish Extender List
Dream Cruise, April 7, 2013

Cabin 8643
Tommy, Katie Lee
Cooper (Girl) 5
Cabin 8150
Doug, Lizzie
Thomas (Boy) 6, Mary (Girl) 4
Cabin 8152
Tom, Barb
Cabin 5168
Jimmy, Yvette
Aubrey (Girl) 7
Cabin 7068
Bryan, Melissa
Austyn (Boy) 10, Carter (Boy) 7
Cabin 9011
Steve, Julie
Katie (Girl) 7, Matthew (Boy) 5 1/2 months
Cabin 8158
Scott, Natalie
Isabelle (Girl) 10, Amelia (Girl) 8
Happy_N_Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:55 PM   #47
yjjohnston
Wife & Mommy
 
yjjohnston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 43

Weird question...

OK, I have a "weird question" for my FE group...

Did I imagine it, or did someone from this list ask me what size Old Navy shirt my husband & I wear?

Yvette Johnston

PS - IF I dreamt it, please forgive me My Mom has been in the hospital for 3 weeks (open heart surgery) and I am in survival mode right now...
yjjohnston is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-03-2013, 11:02 PM   #48
yjjohnston
Wife & Mommy
 
yjjohnston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 43

Kids Birthdays...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_N_Doc View Post
Fish Extender List
Dream Cruise, April 7, 2013

Cabin 8643
Tommy, Katie Lee
Cooper (Girl) 5
Cabin 8150
Doug, Lizzie
Thomas (Boy) 6, Mary (Girl) 4
Cabin 8152
Tom, Barb
Cabin 5168
Jimmy, Yvette
Aubrey (Girl) 7
Cabin 7068
Bryan, Melissa
Austyn (Boy) 10, Carter (Boy) 7
Cabin 9011
Steve, Julie
Katie (Girl) 7, Matthew (Boy) 5 1/2 months
Cabin 8158
Scott, Natalie
Isabelle (Girl) 10, Amelia (Girl) 8
I know that Cooper & Katie will both be celebrating birthdays during the cruise.

Any others?

Thanks,
Yvette
yjjohnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:05 AM   #49
NEmel
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 381

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjjohnston View Post
OK, I have a "weird question" for my FE group...

Did I imagine it, or did someone from this list ask me what size Old Navy shirt my husband & I wear?

Yvette Johnston

PS - IF I dreamt it, please forgive me My Mom has been in the hospital for 3 weeks (open heart surgery) and I am in survival mode right now...
So sorry to hear about your mom, Yvette. I hope that she is getting better and will be out of the hospital soon!
NEmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:39 AM   #50
yjjohnston
Wife & Mommy
 
yjjohnston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEmel View Post
So sorry to hear about your mom, Yvette. I hopethat she is getting better and will be out of the hospital soon!
Thanks Melisa. Mama should be released from the hospital sometime this week. She's moving to rehab for a short time, so they can help her regain her strength and hopefully become more independent again.

I can't wait to meet your family in a couple of months.

Yvette
yjjohnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:36 PM   #51
rhax07
New DVC Member
 
rhax07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Georgia
Posts: 107

Hey all-
Unfortunately we are having to cancel our cruise. DD broke her leg on Sunday at her soccer game, she had surgery today and she is doing well. Doctor said not a good idea to cruise so we had to cancel. I hope you all have a blast and I don't have to wait too long to re-book.
__________________
2001 - AS Sports
2004 - Cabins @ Fort Wilderness
2005 - Port Orleans Riverside

2010 - Coronado Springs Resort
2011- AKV Kindani
2012- BLT & SSR
DVC Member (BLT) since 9/2010
rhax07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:14 PM   #52
yjjohnston
Wife & Mommy
 
yjjohnston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 43

Oh no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhax07 View Post
Hey all-
Unfortunately we are having to cancel our cruise. DD broke her leg on Sunday at her soccer game, she had surgery today and she is doing well. Doctor said not a good idea to cruise so we had to cancel. I hope you all have a blast and I don't have to wait too long to re-book.
So sorry Hoping your daughter's leg heals ok.
yjjohnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:13 AM   #53
Klee3067
Earning My Ears
 
Klee3067's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Jefferson, Georgia
Posts: 20

Yikes--SO Sorry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhax07 View Post
Hey all-
Unfortunately we are having to cancel our cruise. DD broke her leg on Sunday at her soccer game, she had surgery today and she is doing well. Doctor said not a good idea to cruise so we had to cancel. I hope you all have a blast and I don't have to wait too long to re-book.
Oh no, that is terrible! But, I am happy to hear that her surgery went well.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Katie
Klee3067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:17 AM   #54
Klee3067
Earning My Ears
 
Klee3067's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Jefferson, Georgia
Posts: 20

So Close!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjjohnston View Post
We are from Gwinnett County, GA (Lawrenceville). We live about a mile from The Avenue Webb Gin (on highway 124 between Snellville & Lawrenceville). We are in the Brookwood high school district. What district are ya'll from?

Yvette
I know exactly where that is! We actually live in Jefferson, near Commerce. However, both my DH and myself work in Gwinnett right off of Sugarloaf Parkway. (right by the Arena)
Klee3067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:09 AM   #55
ajaeb
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 15

Our little family wants to be a part of FE's and I mentioned it on another thread.

Amy
DD - Savanah
DS - Sammie
Room #9154
ajaeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:48 AM   #56
Happy_N_Doc
Mickey Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Villages, Florida
Posts: 61

Fe List

Fish Extender List
Dream Cruise, April 7, 2013

Cabin 8643
Tommy, Katie Lee
Cooper (Girl) 5
Cabin 8150
Doug, Lizzie
Thomas (Boy) 6, Mary (Girl) 4
Cabin 8152
Tom, Barb
Cabin 5168
Jimmy, Yvette
Aubrey (Girl) 7
Cabin 7068
Bryan, Melissa
Austyn (Boy) 10, Carter (Boy) 7
Cabin 9011
Steve, Julie
Katie (Girl) 7, Matthew (Boy) 5 1/2 months
Cabin 8158
Scott, Natalie
Isabelle (Girl) 10, Amelia (Girl) 8
Cabin 9154
Amy
Savannah (Girl), Sammy (Boy)
Happy_N_Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:39 PM   #57
yjjohnston
Wife & Mommy
 
yjjohnston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 43

Ages please

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaeb View Post
Our little family wants to be a part of FE's and I mentioned it on another thread.

Amy
DD - Savanah
DS - Sammie
Room #9154
Amy,
WELCOME to our group! Have you been on a Disney cruise before? You're gonna be hooked after this one.

Can I please ask how old Savannah is? How old Sammie is? I don't want to give them gifts that are too old (or too young) for them?

Thanks,
Yvette Johnston
yjjohnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #58
Happy_N_Doc
Mickey Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Villages, Florida
Posts: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjjohnston View Post
Amy,
WELCOME to our group! Have you been on a Disney cruise before? You're gonna be hooked after this one.

Can I please ask how old Savannah is? How old Sammie is? I don't want to give them gifts that are too old (or too young) for them?

Thanks,
Yvette Johnston
I am working on that to update the FE list. My husband updated it with the names before I got the info from them. Savannah is 14, Sammie is 10. I will have him add it to the list and repost it ASAP.

Thanks, Barb
Happy_N_Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:50 PM   #59
Happy_N_Doc
Mickey Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Villages, Florida
Posts: 61

FE List

Fish Extender List
Dream Cruise, April 7, 2013

Cabin 8643
Tommy, Katie Lee
Cooper (Girl) 5
Cabin 8150
Doug, Lizzie
Thomas (Boy) 6, Mary (Girl) 4
Cabin 8152
Tom, Barb
Cabin 5168
Jimmy, Yvette
Aubrey (Girl) 7
Cabin 7068
Bryan, Melissa
Austyn (Boy) 10, Carter (Boy) 7
Cabin 9011
Steve, Julie
Katie (Girl) 7, Matthew (Boy) 5 1/2 months
Cabin 8158
Scott, Natalie
Isabelle (Girl) 10, Amelia (Girl) 8
Cabin 9154
Amy
Savannah (Girl) 14, Sammy (Boy) 10
Happy_N_Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:19 PM   #60
yjjohnston
Wife & Mommy
 
yjjohnston's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy_N_Doc View Post
I am working on that to update the FE list. My husband updated it with the names before I got the info from them. Savannah is 14, Sammie is 10. I will have him add it to the list and repost it ASAP.

Thanks, Barb
Thank you Barb.. You are the best for creating and maintaining this group
yjjohnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: