Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-14-2013, 12:13 AM   #346
yjjohnston
Wife & Mommy

Looking for the FE gift giver of the Hershey Kisses

Ok, we received a little baggie with candy, including some Hershey Kisses with "Mickey" head stickers on the bottom of each piece of candy.

Where did you find the Mickey head hole punch (that small)? I think the Mickey heads are about 1/2" x 1/2".

Thanks,
Yvette Johnston
yjjohnston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:51 AM   #347
singhsongs
Earning My Ears

Thank you all for your gifts Hayden and I enjoyed them. I had a though time walking through the hallways looking for rooms but I managed to get everyone delivered. I am so sad my gifts were not as creative as some of you man I feel so lame.

My son had a great cruise, but we were so upset that our porthole was not magical at all it did nothing the whole time did anyone else experience anything? I sat in the room all day one or two times and nothing happened at all. What was up with that
singhsongs is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-14-2013, 09:48 AM   #348
Soarin Hubby
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarquardt View Post
Finally made it back to Wisconsin to more snow! Things are all unpacked. Enjoying seeing the FE gifts all over again. Hope everyone enjoyed our gifts as much as we enjoyed yours......

Thanks to a few people who helped me out with their lists. I couldn't have done the delivery without ya! I lost my lists which is why I didn't make the meet and greets. I sure did not want to go home with all our FE gifts. Andy and I were out till 1:30 the morning putting bags on FE's.

I was uncomfortable most of the ship with motion sickness. I must be pretty susceptible to it. I had a patch on, pressure band on and took ginger root

Take care and happy cruising!
Sorry for your motion sickness. Don't try the Pacific cruises because the Pacific is a lot rougher. We loved the Hawaii cruise but we did have some days where you would be going down the passageways from one wall to the other...LOL
Cruises: the Magic in '02 (eastern), '03 (western), '14 (Christmas); the Wonder in '07, '08 (DVC), '10 (Halloween), '11 (Alaska), '12 (Hawaii) & '14 (Halloween); Dream 3x's in 2012, 2x's in Apr '13, Jun & Oct '13 (Halloween), Jan & Jul 2014; & the Fantasy in Aug & Nov 2013. Bought DVC in '06 and use for DL, WDW resorts & cruises.

Soarin Hubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #349
Soarin Hubby
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by singhsongs View Post
Thank you all for your gifts Hayden and I enjoyed them. I had a though time walking through the hallways looking for rooms but I managed to get everyone delivered. I am so sad my gifts were not as creative as some of you man I feel so lame.
The secret of finding rooms is to look at the ship and floor layout on each deck at the elevators. That will tell you where you are and shows you all the cabin numbers for that deck. Hope this helps.
Cruises: the Magic in '02 (eastern), '03 (western), '14 (Christmas); the Wonder in '07, '08 (DVC), '10 (Halloween), '11 (Alaska), '12 (Hawaii) & '14 (Halloween); Dream 3x's in 2012, 2x's in Apr '13, Jun & Oct '13 (Halloween), Jan & Jul 2014; & the Fantasy in Aug & Nov 2013. Bought DVC in '06 and use for DL, WDW resorts & cruises.

Soarin Hubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 10:26 AM   #350
cmarquardt
Earning My Ears

Kisses

*raising hand up* I did the kisses. Not sure where I found the punch as I have had it a long time. I did the red, black and crystal bracelets, black mickey key chains, 4 patch tissue holders and bottles w/names on (for the kids), pirate decrees, glo necklaces and bottle cap magnets for the staterooms, etc. There was a mixture of different things for the cruise. I ran out of some items because of things that I had for a bit and couldn't find to replace. I also did the Packer cards. I had two left over so I must have forgotten a couple of cabins. Sorry.
cmarquardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:23 PM   #351
FeliciaL
Earning My Ears

A sincere thank you to all of you for the wonderful FE gifts. We were humbled by both your generosity and creativity.

Our little one keeps asking for Peter, our waiter, to bring him more crackers, lol. He became spoiled by the service.
FeliciaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:31 PM   #352
Klee3067
Earning My Ears

Thank You to Everyone!

BOO, my vacation is officially over! We extended our vacation and stayed through the weekend at Jacksonville Beach. It was nice, but it sure did make coming to work today that much tougher.

I just wanted to stop in and tell everyone THANK YOU SO MUCH and let you know how much we appreciated each and every item that we received in our FE. The gifts, the candy, the birthday cards, and the sweet notes--everything was truly loved!

My daughter was SO EXCITED to come back to the cabin each time to check her pocket---but I think that she was most excited about dropping off our gifts at each of your doors! I hope that everyone enjoyed participating as much as we did.

I hate that we missed the meet and greet. We were having a hard time getting adjusted. It seemed that by the time that I finally got my sea legs nice and acclimated--it was Thursday and time to get off the ship!

We took advantage of the onboard booking--it was just too good to pass up! I'm not yet sure of which cruise we will actually end up on, as it is going to depend on which school my daughter ends up going to for Kindergarten and what the Spring Break dates are. Hopefully once I do get it finalized, I will see a few familar names on that particular DISboard!

Thanks Again,

The Lee Family
Tommy, Katie and Cooper
Cabin # 8343
Klee3067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:23 PM   #353
iadreamer
Earning My Ears

Thank you!

Just want to thank you for the fish extenders! My girls LOVED them. I have to admit it was a race back to the room to see the gifts (Sorry for the loud running in the halls! ). Some of you were so creative! Thanks for the effort!
iadreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:44 PM   #354
churchlady
Mouseketeer

Thanks for the link! We are at the 2 minute mark, next to the folks with the blue and white flag!

WDW April 2003
Land/Sea Beach Club, Disney Wonder April 2005
Disney Magic 7 day Western May 2006
1st timeto Disneyland/ DLH October 2006

WDW Contemporary June 2007

Disney Magic 7 day Eastern TORTOLA/POLY May 2009

DCL 3 day Dream/BWI November 2011
DCL 4 day Dream April 2013

DH, me, dd 16, dd18, dd20
churchlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:31 AM   #355
wdwgoose
DIS Veteran

GOOD MORNIN ALL
CRUISE over only met some of you sorry for that, must mean another cruise with you then ?????? getting ready for Sept 28 7 nite western on the fantasy miss not saying hi to PEPEE, for the locals lets stay in touch and meet up again, or cruise ??????? should be at the parks on Thursday ???? Im having testing done on Monday and Tuesday all day, at T G H and go from there,
Take care all

garRy

wdwgoose
offsite 82, 87
AT least annualy since 1991
Magic 11/24/00; Magic 10/13/01; Magic 05/11/02 (20th Anniversary); Magic 12/18/04
wdwgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:54 AM   #356
cmarquardt
Earning My Ears

Still coming down from vacation!

So jealous that you guys are going on another cruise this fall! Wish we could!! I feel bad that we only got to connect up with 3 families and that was purely by accident. We had such an awesome time on our cruise! The FE gifts were so much fun! I have to say...it was very overwhelming to take it all in. Seems like a DREAM! LOL (pun intended) Hope your Drs. appts. go well. See ya on the seas! cmarquardt
cmarquardt is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: