Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2013, 09:40 AM   #136
Soarin Hubby
Mouseketeer

2nd FE List

Here is a revised list with DH & DW and children added. I will also be putting the list in cabin order as I get them.
Please let me know of any corrections needed. I will keep this list open until the Friday before sailing. Thanks to all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soarin Hubby

2nd Fish Extender List
Dream Cruise, April 7, 2013

Cabin GTY; Marcel (DH) & Kathryn (DW); Soarin Hubby & Soarin Lady

Cabin GTY; Noni (DW) & DH; mousehouselover

Cabin GTY; Andrea (DW) & Kory (DH); belle2211

Cabin 8643; Tommy (DH), Katie (DW), & Cooper (DD 5); Klee3067

Cabin 10000; Don (DH) & Gail (DW); donald1403
Cruises: the Magic in '02 (eastern), '03 (western), '14 (Christmas); the Wonder in '07, '08 (DVC), '10 (Halloween), '11 (Alaska), '12 (Hawaii) & '14 (Halloween); Dream 3x's in 2012, 2x's in Apr '13, Jun & Oct '13 (Halloween), Jan & Jul 2014; & the Fantasy in Aug & Nov 2013. Bought DVC in '06 and use for DL, WDW resorts & cruises.

Soarin Hubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:48 PM   #137
jpod523
is awesome

21 days!!!

who else has started packing?
Register to remove

Old 03-17-2013, 03:42 PM   #138
adam185
Earning My Ears

Add us to the list

Just booked our cruise on the Dream and we are really excited. My wife and I have been on a number of cruises but this is the 2nd for my kids, Alicia (10) and Ashley (8). It's the first time on Disney for us all but we are DVC members and go to Disney several times a year.

We are also in Gwinnett county where my wife is a teacher and my kids go to school.

We are surprising the kids with the cruise and we aren't telling them until we get to the port.

We'd like to be added to the FE list if there is still time. We are in 6679.
adam185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:57 PM   #139
ajaeb
Earning My Ears

Im so excited... Not to much longer and we are all going to be having fun in the sun with Mickey & the gang.
ajaeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 08:48 PM   #140
FeliciaL
Earning My Ears

We just returned from our last ski weekend for the year. The boys have declared winter over! (The six year old and I skied our first black diamond together.) They are ready for their next epic adventure. The little one wants to know when 'we go to wegowand.' Lol. The day before the cruise we are heading to Legoland.

Please add us to the second FE group. I am sure that my little guys will love the FE game.

Packing makes me nervous as we are having a painting, fireplace tilework, and some new carpet installed the week before we leave. It will be a miracle if i dont lose my mind bw now and then.
FeliciaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:18 PM   #141
3bedardboys
Earning My Ears

Boarding Time

Hi everyone!

I am going to show my 'new-ness', so sorry in advance for the silly question... But... I just managed to compete the online booking and received a boarding time of 1:00. Admittedly I am bummed that it is so late, especially since my boys are usually up before 7. My question is can we go early or are they super strict about boarding? I certainly do not need 3 excited little boys waiting around, but I want to maximize the FUN! Thoughts or suggestions are appreciated... and to the former post, I have started packing too. Hey, it take a lot to get a family organized, you have to start early!

3bedardboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:21 PM   #142
NEmel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bedardboys View Post
Hi everyone!

I am going to show my 'new-ness', so sorry in advance for the silly question... But... I just managed to compete the online booking and received a boarding time of 1:00. Admittedly I am bummed that it is so late, especially since my boys are usually up before 7. My question is can we go early or are they super strict about boarding? I certainly do not need 3 excited little boys waiting around, but I want to maximize the FUN! Thoughts or suggestions are appreciated... and to the former post, I have started packing too. Hey, it take a lot to get a family organized, you have to start early!

From everything I have read on the boards they stick pretty close to those times. Since the ships are so big it helps keep the crowd down. Someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Yes I have started parking!!!
NEmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:53 PM   #143
soarin lady
Earning My Ears

Boarding Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3bedardboys View Post
Hi everyone!

They do stick to the boarding times. They do have tv's all around showing disney cartoons, photo ops with Capt Mickey & Minnie as well to help stay busy before boarding. It is a good time to go over the Personal Navigator to see the activities for your first evening on board. Our rooms aren't ready until after lunch (around 2 or 2:30).

Hope this helps! See you all soon!
Old 03-17-2013, 10:40 PM   #144
Soarin Hubby
Mouseketeer

2nd FE List

Welcome to our list; the Felicia's family and Adam's family...lol...loved that TV show. Please send children names and ages and cabin numbers when you can. Tentatively planing a meet & greet at the Wave bar, deck 12, after the life boat drill. See you then.

Quote:

2nd Fish Extender List

Cabin GTY; Marcel (DH) & Kathryn (DW); Soarin Hubby & Soarin Lady

Cabin GTY; Felicia (DW), DH, DS (6), DS

Cabin 6679; Adam (DH), DW, Alicia (DD 10), Ashley (DD 8); adam185

Cruises: the Magic in '02 (eastern), '03 (western), '14 (Christmas); the Wonder in '07, '08 (DVC), '10 (Halloween), '11 (Alaska), '12 (Hawaii) & '14 (Halloween); Dream 3x's in 2012, 2x's in Apr '13, Jun & Oct '13 (Halloween), Jan & Jul 2014; & the Fantasy in Aug & Nov 2013. Bought DVC in '06 and use for DL, WDW resorts & cruises.

Old 03-18-2013, 10:02 AM   #145
cmarquardt
Earning My Ears

Hand up here!

Is it okay if Andy, Skylar and I join the second FE list, too?!!
I am assuming people who are on the first list don't need to do another gift for people who are also on the second list....
Andy dh
Carla dw
Skylar dg/d 12
cabin won't be determined till we get onboard
cmarquardt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:12 PM   #146
Happy_N_Doc
Mickey Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarquardt View Post
Is it okay if Andy, Skylar and I join the second FE list, too?!!
I am assuming people who are on the first list don't need to do another gift for people who are also on the second list....
Andy dh
Carla dw
Skylar dg/d 12
cabin won't be determined till we get onboard
You are right. The first list was closed on Feb, 28 since we had people from England and others wanting to know how many folks to plan for. If you want to do both FE, I'm sure that people on the 2nd list will be delighted.
Happy_N_Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:01 PM   #147
PrincessAndie
Mouseketeer

We would LOVE to be added to the second FE list. This will be our second Disney Cruise but our first FE participation.

Our room # is 5032
We have 3 adults who LOVE to spread the Disney Magic.
(Andie) I am 21 and I love ALL things Disney, Chip 'n' Dale are my favorites.
My mom (Michelle) is 46 and her favorite is Dumbo
My Dad (Bundy) is 53 and is a goofball. He loves Mickey, Goofy and Simba.
Also, my parents will be celebrating their 23rd wedding anniversary on the 7th, the day we get on the boat!

As I said, this is our first FE pariticpation. Are there any guidelines or rules for playing? Any info you want to pass along will be helpful I am sure. Thanks! :D

PrincessAndie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:58 PM   #148
SuzPasq
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpod523 View Post

21 days!!!

who else has started packing?
I'm not placing anything in suit cases yet, because we have an overnight trip in two weeks, but I have been putting items we will need into bins in my closet. Once the next trip has been completed, I will start placing in suitcases. I'm pretty anal about packing, and have a cruise packing list that I will print and check off as I go.

Now if I could only find my extra large Ziploc bags. I love using those to separate swim suits from other clothes, and also for our pre and post night stays at WDW.
Disney Dream
1/11 (Inaugural 3nt), 4/13 (4nt)
Disney Fantasy
3/12 (Inaugural 7nt)
Upcoming cruise
Disney Magic 4nt 3/31

SuzPasq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:18 PM   #149
Soarin Hubby
Mouseketeer

2nd Fish Extender List

We got our cabin number...

Quote:

2nd Fish Extender List

Cabin GTY; Andy (DH), Carla (DW), Skylar (DD 12); cmarquardt

Cabin GTY; Felicia (DW), DH, DS (6), DS

Cabin 5032; Andie (DD 21)Chip & Dale, Michelle (D Mom) Dumbo, Bundy (D Dad) Mickey, Goofy, Simba; PrincessAndie

Cabin 5526; Marcel (DH) & Kathryn (DW); Soarin Hubby & Soarin Lady

Cabin 6679; Adam (DH), DW, Alicia (DD 10), Ashley (DD 8); adam185

Totals: 19 adults, 6 chlidren

Old 03-18-2013, 08:28 PM   #150
Soarin Hubby
Mouseketeer

How FE works

This is a good link describing how FE works:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=378

Will be glad to answer any questions you might have.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: