Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2012, 03:26 AM   #16
nw2this
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAM View Post
I can't get mine to link either. My dining reservations are there but I can't get my resort reservation to show up and when I try to manually enter it it keeps telling me to fill in all fields which are already filled. What a nightmare. How are we supposed to do online check-in if its not working?
I spoke to tech support today about this and they said this is not possible. Its not broken, they just haven't added this capability yet.

I just wanted to do online check-in. They said mydisneyreservation.com would work for this but it didn't. I called back yet again for them to tell me this site actually is broken indefinitely.

I also spent an hour on hold yesterday and again today trying to make my final payment.

Then they have the nerve to ask you to do a customer service survey.
nw2this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:44 AM   #17
tikkipoo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nw2this

Then they have the nerve to ask you to do a customer service survey.
LOL That is great. I hope you gave it to them!
tikkipoo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-30-2012, 07:03 AM   #18
CanadianGuy

Me and My Posse doing our New Kids on the Block moves at PI

DISboards Moderator

To do online check in.. try:

www.mydisneyreservation.com

I had success doing my online check-in via that website.

For ALL payment needs, call.. do not attempt any payments via online mechanisms at this time. They are not trustworthy and it could become a nightmare for you. So just call for all payments.

06/1995 - All Star Music | 11/1998 - Wilderness Lodge | 10/1999 - Disneyland
06/2006 - Pop Century | 03/2007 - Pop Century | 06/2007 - Coronado Springs
12/2007 - All Star Sports | 06/2008 - Pop Century | 09/2008 - All Star Sports
06/2010 - Swan | 06/2012 - Dolphin | 01/2013 - All Star Sports

CanadianGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:23 AM   #19
dakotix
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGuy View Post
I'm so mad over this I could spit. I'm supposed to leave next Friday.. I spent an hour on the phone clearing up wrong, completely wrong or completely fictional dining reservations thanks to this website/app "My Disney Nightmare Experience" --

Seriously.. they should have got Jack Skellington in on it.. it's HORRIBLE.

I'm not pleased as a paying guest and I intend to let folks know on arrival at the first guest services I see. I wrote and complained and got the standard form letter. But pfft.. not good enough.

I want to look someone in the eye, preferably a manger, and tell them "what for" -- won't change anything but I'll feel better.
This is the message on the new reservations retrieval page:

Please pardon our dust as we reimagine Disneyworld.com. If you've linked a reservation to your account before December 12 and it does not appear on this page, don't worry, it's not lost. You can either link your reservations to the new website or view reservations made before December 12 on the pre-existing My Reservations page.

The pre-existing page is here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/re.../?type=generic

Now you don't have to be one of those horrible disgruntled people when you get there.
1978 - DL Blue Stroller!1982 - Intl. Drive1984 - Intl. Drive1986 - Intl. Drive1988 - Intl. Drive1992 - Intl. Drive1994 - Port Orleans1996 - Port Orleans2000 - Port Orleans/ Contemporary2002 All Star2006 - DTD 2013 - Pop/ Coronado Springs2014 - Coronado Springs
dakotix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:06 AM   #20
4stroke
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGuy

I had a glimmer of hope for a moment with that......alas it didn't work for me! I made the booking through DVC, and It re-directed me to the 'start a new booking' page.

Good grief....

Anyone else had success with online Checkin?

Apr/08: Offsite ~ Apr/09: Offsite ~ Apr/10: CR ~ Oct/10: Disney Paris Offsite ~ Apr/11: CR ~ Oct/11: CSR & POFQ (Purchased DVC )
~ Jan/12: BLT & VWL ~ May/12: BLT & VWL ~ Oct/12: BLT & POR ~ Jan/13: SSR ~ May/13: VWL ~ Jan/14: BLT
4stroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:14 AM   #21
viola64
Earning My Ears

Don't bother calling today to make or change reservations. Just tried to modify my ME that was input incorrectly yesterday and was told they've been taken offline until noon or so EST. No wonder I didn't have to wait on hold!
viola64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:26 AM   #22
mickeyplanner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Nymph View Post
It is still screwy. Some of my reservations show up, and some don't. They all show up on the old website. And I printed them out just in case. One of these days they'll have it fixed.

ETA: You can still go to the old website here: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/
but make sure you either erase your cookies or history or both before trying to go to the old website, or else it will redirect you to the new site
Old site won't work for me even with deleting cookies and history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starclassic View Post
Same thing is happening to me. So frustrating!! I can't even get back to the old site anymore. I've tried deleting cookies and everything.
The last time I printed out all my reservations was a few weeks back and I have made a few changes to them. Now I can't get to all my reservations and I didn't save the email confirmations. I am hoping when we check in on Sunday, they will be able to print out a new master list for me showing me all my reservations in case we have to cancel some of our dining plans.

mickeyplanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:10 AM   #23
CanadianGuy

Me and My Posse doing our New Kids on the Block moves at PI

DISboards Moderator

None of the Disney parks websites, including "MyDisneyReservation.com or MyDisneyVacation.Com" will load from my end of Canada today.

Thank god I arrive tomorrow. I'll just see what dining reservations they can get me on arrival.. THis website crap is just that.. complete and utter crap.

I expect way more than this from spending this kind of money on vacation. And I'll be sure to tell them so in person.

06/1995 - All Star Music | 11/1998 - Wilderness Lodge | 10/1999 - Disneyland
06/2006 - Pop Century | 03/2007 - Pop Century | 06/2007 - Coronado Springs
12/2007 - All Star Sports | 06/2008 - Pop Century | 09/2008 - All Star Sports
06/2010 - Swan | 06/2012 - Dolphin | 01/2013 - All Star Sports

CanadianGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:18 AM   #24
KELLY
DIS Veteran

I can 't pull anything up. I want to see abut upgrading resorts but I can't afford to hold for over a hour either.

Many Trips the past 7 years at pop with free dining!
Me , DH , DD 9 and DD 6
KELLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:29 AM   #25
cwt580
DIS Veteran

Can't even call it in today I called and the systems are down for reservations

cwt580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:03 PM   #26
WDWPooh
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakotix View Post
This is the message on the new reservations retrieval page:

Please pardon our dust as we reimagine Disneyworld.com. If you've linked a reservation to your account before December 12 and it does not appear on this page, don't worry, it's not lost. You can either link your reservations to the new website or view reservations made before December 12 on the pre-existing My Reservations page.

The pre-existing page is here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/re.../?type=generic

Now you don't have to be one of those horrible disgruntled people when you get there.

OMG!! There it is!! Alas...I can see ALLLLL of my reservations on that beautiful old page. You have brought a tear to my eye today. I still wont be paying it off via website, and will use the old fashioned phone to do it. But I can see that I exist in the eyes of WDW! Thank you for posting this link...
I cant believe something worked for me. I jsut want to stare at it all day. After I print out 100 copies LOL!!
WDWPooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:55 PM   #27
The Fox Menagerie
Mouseketeer

Thanks for providing the link to the old site. Our reservation was made on the old website and ADRs on the new. It was nice to see everything show up on one page. Here's hoping the website issues get worked out before we do online check in for our trip in June!

Apr 2014 Disneyland Hotel, Jun 2013 Polynesian Resort, Aug 2011 Disneyland Hotel, Dec 2010 Disneyland Hotel, Nov 2010 Paradise Pier Hotel, Aug 2010 Disneyland Hotel, Apr 2010 Disneyland Hotel , Jun 2009 Grand Floridian Resort, Jun 2009 Bahamas Cruise Disney Wonder, Apr 2008 Disneyland Hotel, Apr 2007 Paradise Pier Hotel, Apr 2004 Disneyland Hotel, Oct 1999 Off Property Orlando, July 1995 Off Property Disneyland, June 1990 Off Property Disneyland
The Fox Menagerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:49 PM   #28
princessSunshine
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood Nymph View Post
It is still screwy. Some of my reservations show up, and some don't. They all show up on the old website. And I printed them out just in case. One of these days they'll have it fixed.

ETA: You can still go to the old website here: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/
but make sure you either erase your cookies or history or both before trying to go to the old website, or else it will redirect you to the new site
Thank you I've been trying to get on the old site, now I know how - don't know what the new site's address is, and the old site wouldn't let me on
princessSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #29
MickeyEars
DIS Veteran

Thanks so much for posting a link to the "old" website dakotix, it worked perfect for me. I was beyond happy to be able to actually see all of the details of my reservation.

Carla
Old 01-04-2013, 07:15 AM   #30
lovin'DVC
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianGuy View Post

Thanks, CanadianGuy, for that link. We need 2 rooms, and for weeks I've only been able to see 1 of the reservations, and I couldn't do online checkin. For one brief moment after the change, I was able to see both reservations, LOL. At the website you provided I was able to do online checkin for both reservations! We're 25 days out from our checkin date.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: