Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > W.I.S.H
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2013, 11:10 PM   #796
tarzansmom
I would rather be at Walt Disney World!

I've lost 21lbs this week without even trying... Of course the stomach flu was kicking my butt but hey met my goal for the month! Trying to look at the bright side.

2003- POR * 2005- POP * 2006- POP * 2008- POP/CSR * 2010- WL * 2011- CBR * 2013-?
tarzansmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:48 AM   #797
The Mystery Machine
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisah0711 View Post
QOTD Saturday, January 26, 2013: How do you get your five-a-day servings fruit and vegetable? Are there any of these tips that work for you or do you have your own to share?

Good morning, very busy yesterday cleaning my house. My sister and BIL slept over Friday night to help us out and dh did a brake job on BILs "new" truck, (BIL did the heavy lifting of course) Today is vacuum and mop and maybe some carpet cleaning....I am getting my house back together!!!

In order to get my fruits and veggies in, I have to force myself to eat them for snacks. It is not that I do not like fruits and veggies, I love them. I think I am programmed to eat junk food and eating fruits and veggies all time is something I have to get used to. It is just so odd.

I ordered the "Biggest Loser" scale from WalMart. I LOVE IT! Hopefully NOW I will start to see some more weight loss.

I have not had a reg. soda in a few days!!!

I feel thinner and I have lost a few pounds, but then I break out that stupid tape measure and NO CHANGE!!! However I am going to start measuring in CMs, which will help with accuracy.

Happy Planning today WISHERs!!!
The Mystery Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-27-2013, 08:16 AM   #798
lisah0711
her Disney office
a big congratulations to all of our superstars and especially our biggest loser

Good morning all!

As we wrap up this challenge and think about the next one it seems like it is a good time to think about goals. Why are we doing what we are doing? Are our goals helping us or are they doing something else?

Here is an excerpt from an article on sparkpeople.com (tomorrow's article will actually come from another source )

Goals that Help, Goals that Hurt
Remember to Think Positive

From the small first steps you take . . . to the long-range visions that shape the new lifestyle you are trying to create, we know that the people who succeed at permanent weight loss are the ones who have chosen their goals wisely and pursued them vigorously.

But how do you know if the goals you set are "wise"i.e., the right goals for you? Setting goals that dont suit you can be the root of much avoidable suffering. You can determine whether your goals are helping you or hurting you in three easy steps:

Step 1: Take a close look at the words that express your goals.
Take a moment to read over your goals. If you keep them written in your head, jot them down on paper quickly before you read further. Done? Now look through your goals for any of the following words: NO, NOT, NEVER, STOP, LOSE, REDUCE, LIMIT, or QUIT. If these negative words (or similar ones) play an important role in the way you have stated your goals, you may be setting yourself up for problems. Words are very powerful! They focus your attention in one area while other possibilities fade away. When words are negative (like those above), their results are negative. When you say, for example, that you will "Stop eating chocolate," what are you really doing? You are focusing your attention on the very thing you want to avoidchocolate. IF going without something you want when it is always on your mind were easy, this might work. But, we all know that "out of sight, out of mind, out of reach" works a lot better.

Step 2: Do your goals deprive you of something you want (or think you want)?
If so, youre just setting yourself up for feelings of deprivation, resentment, and rebelliousness. How many times have you gone a day, a week, or even longer without caving in to a food on your forbidden list, only to find yourself binging on it later, as if out of sheer spite? Contrary to belief, making something off-limits isnt the best way to maintain control. It'll get that 2-year-old inside us really geared up to do battle.

Step 3: Do your goals set you up for failure?
Framing your goals in negative terms creates an all-or-nothing situation, where even one small slip means failure. And we all know where this leads"Well, Ive already blown it, I might as well enjoy it and start over tomorrow," which turns into next week, next month, or next year. Soon you feel like you cant control your own behavior, but arent sure what to do about it.

It all starts with the words.

The great thing about having the capacity for language is that we can use words to help ourselves want what it is best for us to have.

Framing your goals in positive terms makes reaching them that much easier.

Positive words allow you to:

Focus on what you really want, and on what is helpful and achievable. This creates positive energy and momentum instead of feelings of deprivation and resentment.

Adjust your plans when you have the inevitable slip-up or bad day. Instead of giving up when you mess up, you can make small changes to balance things out.

Check in with yourself before you act. Ask yourself if what you are about to eat will help you reach your goals.

Have true freedom of choice, rather than forcing yourself to rely on will power alone. We just arent designed to white-knuckle our way through life, always resisting what we think we really want.

So, go through your goals with a fine-toothed comb, and make sure they are positive. Focus on what you DO want to eat and what you WILL accomplishnot just on how many pounds you want to lose. Keep track of your calories as a necessary tactical measure, but dont confuse going over on any given day with "failure." Theres more going on than what happens on any single day, and well-framed goals can help you keep that in view.

Here is a link to the entire article if you are interested
http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/...les.asp?id=448

Which leads me to the QOTD Sunday, January 27, 2012: Take a look at your goals. Are they framed in positive terms? Do they create positive or negative feelings about this process? Can you revise any of your goals in a way to help you create positive momentum?

BRB with replies.
lisah0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:54 AM   #799
Rose&Mike
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Which leads me to the QOTD Sunday, January 27, 2012: Take a look at your goals. Are they framed in positive terms? Do they create positive or negative feelings about this process? Can you revise any of your goals in a way to help you create positive momentum?
Good question. I had heard that before about negative words. And even that your brain will take a statement such as "I can't fail this time" and hear I can fail this time. Which is why we should all be thinking--I will succeed.

I think I have been very negative in my own thinking about my goals this time. I am frustrated that I put enough pounds back on that I am going to need new clothes again in the spring if I don't lose at least a few pounds. I am frustrated that it is feeling really hard to me this time.

I have been trying to focus on the positive and not feel like a "failure" but it is a big internal struggle. I can list the positive, I just keep coming back to the negative...I will have to keep working on this.

Positive:
I am in a healthy bmi range--even if I stay at this weight.
I am meal planning and enjoying cooking at home again.
I have three goals--minimum (4 more pounds, very achievable), optimum (10 pounds--where I feel best), and an 18 pound goal--which I am not sure is reasonable, but it's still floating around as a possible goal.
I am running really well injury free, other than the occasional back flareup. I FEEL healthy. My goal I guess really is to get back to a weight where I can relax and enjoy my healthy lifestyle. (It was hard to avoid the negative words. Definitely need to think about this some more.)

Good question Lisa! Thanks!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:58 AM   #800
The Mystery Machine
DIS Veteran

Quote:

BRB with replies.
Very, very, nice article. I tweaked it to be more generic, printed it out and am sharing it with the family.

I will really have to look over it an get back with you on the goal thoughts. Thanks for the inspiration!

The Mystery Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:00 AM   #801
lisah0711
her Disney office
a big congratulations to all of our superstars and especially our biggest loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza32 View Post
QOTD Saturday

On the Slimming World diet that I am following, it is recommended that a third of each of your 3 meals each day are 'superfree' items. This is all fresh or frozen fruits (not cooked) and most vegetables (starchy veg like potatoes, peas and sweetcorn are not included). Veg can be hidden in soups, stews, pasta dishes etc, so I guess I'm probably nearing the 8 or 9 servings a day level right now. Most of my weekly shopping bill seems to be on fruit & veg. I seem to be making a lot of visits to the ladies room too these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose&Mike View Post
I am usually pretty good at getting in my fruits and veggies--the whole vegetarian thing helps. But there is so much junk food out there that I could easily go a whole day without any meat, fruits or veggies.

Let's see tricks and tips. Add fruit to your pancakes or french toast. Yummy and you are less likely to pile on the syrup. Buy plain yogurt and add fresh or frozen fruit, again less sugar or artificial sweeteners. Chop up kale and lightly steam--it can then be added to just about anything. It's especially good in macaroni and cheese. Top pizza that is cooked with arugula and throw back in oven for a minute. Hummus and carrots--it's what's for lunch. Actually I eat hummus and carrots almost every day I work. Bean burgers are really easy to make and you can put all kinds of extra veggies in them. Roasted veggies are quick and easy and again can be added to anything. Pomegrante seeds are amazing and make a fabulous salad topping. The salad I had the other day had fresh orange juice and evoo as a dressing. So easy--and good fats and fruit juice at the same time. This was kind of a stream of consciousness thing--hope it makes sense.
Thanks for all the great suggestions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardandMissBianca View Post
Pamela

LOL love her!! She can creep all she wants.

Tell her DS16 says hey, and misses her. He wants to hang out!
It is too bad that you guys don't live closer together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50sjayne View Post
Booked a room for St. Patty's day weekend through priceline express. They're doing a sort of hotwire thing now where you can see amenities and area but don't know what you get until you book it. Had a 10% off code so the room total for 2 days with tax & fees was 150 and got the Shilo at the convention center. Not my first choice but it's free parking and close to the MAX so it'll work. I was willing to let it go but my husband had to mention the bagpipes...they have the most amazing pipers up there.
Glad that you found something that will work for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjlla View Post
Evening friends! Here at the last " regular" swim meet of the high school season. There is still a "last chance" meet next week, for those hoping to make a States qualifying time, plus States and possibly Meet of Champs for DD, but otherwise her high school swim career is over (although she still has her club team). My, my...those 4 years absolutely flashed by!

Since our team doesn't have a "home pool" and we don't host meets, the girls didn't get a Senior Night...so I brought flowers for our two seniors (DD and a friend). It isn't the same as a big special night with their names announced and all, but I wanted to at least recognize them.

Finished 40 minutes on the TM today, despite a headache. I was pleased with myself for pushing through though.

Off to check on the swimming! .............P
It will be the end of an era for your DD when her HS swimming career is completed -- I can't wait to hear what she does next!

Hope you can squeeze some time in for yourself, Tracey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarzansmom View Post
I've lost 21lbs this week without even trying... Of course the stomach flu was kicking my butt but hey met my goal for the month! Trying to look at the bright side.
Oh, your poor thing. for you that some of that loss sticks around and you are feeling better very soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mystery Machine View Post
In order to get my fruits and veggies in, I have to force myself to eat them for snacks. It is not that I do not like fruits and veggies, I love them. I think I am programmed to eat junk food and eating fruits and veggies all time is something I have to get used to. It is just so odd.

I ordered the "Biggest Loser" scale from WalMart. I LOVE IT! Hopefully NOW I will start to see some more weight loss.

I feel thinner and I have lost a few pounds, but then I break out that stupid tape measure and NO CHANGE!!! However I am going to start measuring in CMs, which will help with accuracy.

If it is driving you crazy to check so frequently maybe it is better to check once a week or two. There are inevitably day to day fluctuations but if the trend is down you are good to go.

I was reading about a woman who was celebrating a 100 pound loss at her 100th Weight Watchers meeting. She said that on her journey she lost 53 weeks out of 100 and gained or maintained 47 out of 100 weeks --- so she was able to have this great loss by losing just a bit consistently over half the time! You can do it!

Quote:
I'm feeling pretty positive about my goals right now but that is because I'm in week 2 of my reboot with WW. I will have to remember this as time goes on and things don't go as I had hoped and I start to get frustrated. One of the hardest things for me right now is to not want to try everything but just take things one step at a time.

I wish you all a healthy, happy Sunday with lots of time to relax and take care of you!
lisah0711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:50 AM   #802
BernardandMissBianca
I just love a dancing banana!
I'm a Tag Fairy junkieI wanted to be a lawyer or a teacher, and now I'm both, I'm a mom!
Rum makes math fun!

DISboards Moderator

Pic of dad

Trying to gather more pics but my hard drive is full! LOL

Old 01-27-2013, 10:21 AM   #803
pix13dust
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardandMissBianca
Pic of dad

Where's the " like " button!
pix13dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:14 AM   #804
araes2102
Mouseketeer

Hi all!!

Sorry I have been MIA for about a week now, I was still lurking and reading, but just never had a good opportunity to post! Well DS's big day was great but I gave myself permission to have a free day I did track everything and I had way too many calories and carbs I spent the rest of this week making up for it! I had some very good workouts at the Y and was really on OP with my eating so I am proud of that. I maintained this week... probably due to the crazy bday extravaganza and TOM? Ah well, I still have 2 lbs to meet my goal for this challenge... maybe I will do it by the 31st!

Anyway, I plan to really catch up later today... Have to go out of town for work and will be having a long lunch so I will post and reply on my iPad!

araes2102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:19 AM   #805
pjlla
<><
Only took one try and voila
Likes to be barefoot at every possible occasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger813 View Post
Happy Weekend,

Sad to say that I didn't get in any walking/jogging the last two days but I plan on doing it on Sunday and Monday . I got stuck at work later than scheduled yesterday and then had to get to DD8s school to help set up for an event last night. DD12 had her first middle school dance last night so I had to come home and help her get ready for that and then pick her up again at 9.

Today was a busy day. I had to work from 9-12 and then take my co-worker's daughter to a party, then take DSIL out for her belated b'day lunch. Then DD12 and I had to run some errands and then I had to pick up do-worker's daughter at the party and bring her back to my house. By then I had no energy to do anything!

Tomorrow I have church and a meeting until 1. DD8 has another cold and DD12 is just feeling blah so I will probably go by myself.

Monday I will be taking the girls to get their hair cut and do a few errands and then we'll pick up supper since Dh will be out!

Got some trip planning to do tomorrow. We didn't do anything tonight like we planned so we'll get it done tomorrow night hopefully. 2 Disney trips (well 3, actually)in the works and a trip to NC to see my parents in April.

Bring on February and hopefully I will get my focus back and some normalcy!

TTFN
As usual you are busy, busy, busy! Enjoy your trip planning!

Quote:
Really? Or is this a typo????

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mystery Machine View Post
Good morning, very busy yesterday cleaning my house. My sister and BIL slept over Friday night to help us out and dh did a brake job on BILs "new" truck, (BIL did the heavy lifting of course) Today is vacuum and mop and maybe some carpet cleaning....I am getting my house back together!!!

It must feel so good! Nice of DH and BIL to swap jobs like that!

THROW AWAY the junk food and fill your cupboards, pantry, fridge, and fruit bowl with healthy foods and you won't have any choice BUT to make the HEALTHY choice!!

Food scale or person scale???

The measurements will change eventually! Give your body a chance to regulate itself.

Quote:
Good morning all!

BRB with replies.
What a WONDERFUL article! I hope EVERYONE HERE takes a few minutes to REALLY READ this!!

Along with food tracking, this mentality of not saying a "forever NO" to anything has helped me be successful on this journey. I always tell myself that if there is something, anything that I am really craving, I can HAVE IT. But I plan for it, count it, journal it, etc. And usually by the time I am done thinking about it and planning for it, I don't usually want it as much! But if I DO still want it.... I HAVE IT!! Cake, cookies, ice cream, red meat, M&Ms, etc.

Over the past 5 years I have learned SO MUCH about health and nutrition that often all I have to do is think about what that "forbidden" food really contributes to my body and I NO LONGER WANT IT..... AT ALL! Fast food... ICK! White flour and sugar?? Not so much! The MENTAL FEELING of knowing what I am giving my body is GOOD FOR ME feels SO MUCH BETTER than the guilt of feeding myself poorly. That being said, there are still many unhealthy foods that I crave and will give into on occasion (movie popcorn anyone??)..... but those occasions are becoming rarer and rarer.

I started thinking more in terms of "I CAN eat it.... but do I WANT that in my body???" Will that CHOICE bring me what I want???

Five years ago I couldn't really imagine that someday I would give up all diet soda (although it has been creeping back in slowly.... time to kick it out again!), potato chips, take-out pizza, fast food burgers and fries, coffee creamer, egg yolks, and not even miss them! But that is the point that I am at. And I can assure you I don't crave these items at all!!!

I keep telling myself...."Sure I can have that _____________ (fill in the blank with your favorite guilty pleasure). Any food is permissible.... but is that going to get me where I want to be???"

Again, great article Lisa!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose&Mike View Post
Good question. I had heard that before about negative words. And even that your brain will take a statement such as "I can't fail this time" and hear I can fail this time. Which is why we should all be thinking--I will succeed.

I think I have been very negative in my own thinking about my goals this time. I am frustrated that I put enough pounds back on that I am going to need new clothes again in the spring if I don't lose at least a few pounds. I am frustrated that it is feeling really hard to me this time.

I have been trying to focus on the positive and not feel like a "failure" but it is a big internal struggle. I can list the positive, I just keep coming back to the negative...I will have to keep working on this.

Positive:
I am in a healthy bmi range--even if I stay at this weight.
I am meal planning and enjoying cooking at home again.
I have three goals--minimum (4 more pounds, very achievable), optimum (10 pounds--where I feel best), and an 18 pound goal--which I am not sure is reasonable, but it's still floating around as a possible goal.
I am running really well injury free, other than the occasional back flareup. I FEEL healthy. My goal I guess really is to get back to a weight where I can relax and enjoy my healthy lifestyle. (It was hard to avoid the negative words. Definitely need to think about this some more.)

Good question Lisa! Thanks!
Great job listing so many positives! I often have to do that to myself when I am having a "fat" day. I have to remind myself that I am SO MUCH healthier than I was 5 years ago and that 5 pounds one way or the other doesn't negate all of the positive changes I've made!

Quote:
It will be the end of an era for your DD when her HS swimming career is completed -- I can't wait to hear what she does next!

The girls REALLY appreciated their impromptu unofficial Senior Night. DD's friend, who is a really quiet sedate girl, said she nearly cried! She posted a really nice thank you on FB for the flower and for thinking of them on their "senior night."

I was reading about a woman who was celebrating a 100 pound loss at her 100th Weight Watchers meeting. She said that on her journey she lost 53 weeks out of 100 and gained or maintained 47 out of 100 weeks --- so she was able to have this great loss by losing just a bit consistently over half the time! You can do it!

Great story!!!

I'm feeling pretty positive about my goals right now but that is because I'm in week 2 of my reboot with WW. I will have to remember this as time goes on and things don't go as I had hoped and I start to get frustrated. One of the hardest things for me right now is to not want to try everything but just take things one step at a time.

I wish you all a healthy, happy Sunday with lots of time to relax and take care of you!
Maybe you could make a goal to try one new thing a week for the next few months??? Maybe a new fruit or veg or a new WW recipe??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernardandMissBianca View Post
Pic of dad

Oh my goodness! That is absolutely super! So adorable! How wonderful for your Dad!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pix13dust View Post
Where's the " like " button!
I agree!!

Happy Sunday friends! Well....church did not happen today. DD and I got home just a few minutes before midnight last night. DS has a "date" with his girlfriend for a little birthday celebration at her house today, so we couldn't go to late service and early service was just too early today!

I made brunch today because we got up so late! Breakfast pizza for everyone plus a serving of fruit. My breakfast pizza was egg white, low fat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and spinach on a toasted low carb tortilla and I think it was the best of the bunch! Kids were scrambled eggs, low fat cheese, and spinach on a honey whole wheat crust and DH's was scrambled eggs, spinach and pizza cheese on a low carb tortilla. I think that the sun-dried tomato made mine really super!

DH and DD shared the remaining strawberries, DS had a banana, and I had a grapefruit. I may make a bit of homemade applesauce to go with dinner.... gotta check the inventory of the fruit basket on the counter. Dinner is going to be a "clean out the freezer/fridge/pantry meal". I'll cook up the remaining salmon burgers for the men, veggie burgers for DD and I, roast up the remaining green beans, onions, and red peppers, sautee the remaining baby spinach with some garlic.

Off to do some web training! BBL to chat..................P

WDW 12/1974, WDW 03/1983, WDW 05/1992 (with DH on HONEYMOON ), WDW 01/2002 (first family trip to WDW), WDW 01/2004 (2nd family trip), DL and DCA 07/2005 (first family trip to DL!), WDW 06/2007... DD gets to go without us! WDW & Discovery Cove 04/2008 (First stay at Pop ), WDW 01/10 DD goes without us AGAIN! , WDW 05/10 Mother/Son trip WDW 05/11 Mother/Daughter trip !! WDW 05/13 Mother/Daughter trip #2 celebrating GRADUATION!
pjlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:34 PM   #806
Rose&Mike
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I missed this the first read through. I thought it said 2 pounds! Holy cow, I hope you are feeling better. I know I said this in a pm, but be really careful about dehydration. It can be so dangerous.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:05 PM   #807
pjlla
<><
Only took one try and voila
Likes to be barefoot at every possible occasion

Howdy all!

This day just isn't going along as planned. DD decided that she MUST go to swim practice tonight, which I totally wasn't planning on. So dinner is "grab-and-go-whatever-you-can-find" for DH, DD and myself. And of course, I totally forgot that DS has dinner at robotics tonight. Guess my memory is a bit foggy these days!

I've had this strange ringing/humming in my right ear all day today and it is driving me a bit nuts. I am skipping the exercise tonight, as I feel a bit "woozy" and off balance and I'm afraid I'd fall right off the TM!

I did get in about 90 minutes of my web training, so for that! Sadly it isn't supported by Ipad, so I can't do it on my Ipad while waiting for DD.

Tonight I will make a quick run into Costco for produce and then find an online book or something to keep me content while I wait for her to swim. I may even splurge and buy an iBook, since the wi-fi at this particular Y branch is very unreliable.

TTYL (if there is wi-fi!)........................P

WDW 12/1974, WDW 03/1983, WDW 05/1992 (with DH on HONEYMOON ), WDW 01/2002 (first family trip to WDW), WDW 01/2004 (2nd family trip), DL and DCA 07/2005 (first family trip to DL!), WDW 06/2007... DD gets to go without us! WDW & Discovery Cove 04/2008 (First stay at Pop ), WDW 01/10 DD goes without us AGAIN! , WDW 05/10 Mother/Son trip WDW 05/11 Mother/Daughter trip !! WDW 05/13 Mother/Daughter trip #2 celebrating GRADUATION!
pjlla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:27 PM   #808
Rose&Mike
DIS Veteran

The first post is updated.

Congrats to everyone who has met their monthly goal.

Congrats to Liz for maintaining all four weeks in January! That is awesome!

And congrats to everyone who is still here, pluggling along. No matter where you end up for the month (and I will be one of those people not making their goal this month) be proud of the fact that you are working on it and thinking about it. Changes do not happen over night. And weight loss is HARD! I am still hanging in there and I hope you are too!

Try to take some time between now and February 1st to celebrate your victories and to think about what you need to do different or the same in February to keep making progress toward your goal.
Old 01-27-2013, 03:17 PM   #809
donac
BL6 Black Team Captain
The Vanilla Rooibus was heavenly
Heigh ho - Heigh ho - It's off to lose weight I go...

I just checked my first email of the year and I made my goal of 4 pounds as of this morning.

1 pound a week is where I have wanted to be on this journey.
Dona July 1980 with DH family Nov 1984 Last trip before kids Aug 1988 Poly 10th AnnvAug 1992 Port Orleans Other trips I can't nameAug 2002 POFQ, FW, AS sp with Sean and the girls Aug 2003 FW Our 25th Annv Trip Aug 2005 Camping with the Knotts Aug 2006 Twin Sister Trip Aug 2008 30 Anniv/grad Trip 2009 POFQ just us 2012 Grand Gathering with Sedlaks
donac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 04:27 PM   #810
araes2102
Mouseketeer

[/QUOTE]
I opened my My Fitness Pal account back up. I. HATE. TRACKING. !!! It is such a pain in the you know where. But I haven't made any progress since the beginning of the month and since I also have the fitbit maybe they will help me to see where I am having problems.[/QUOTE]

What's your name on MFP? We could be friends!

araes2102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: