Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2012, 12:04 AM   #1
chrismartinique
Mouseketeer

Weather report available from stateroom?

Cruising in January so need to be ready for varied weather conditions. How do I get weather report in the morning before we leave our stateroom? Assuming it is posted on navigator or on Disney tv or something
chrismartinique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:22 AM   #2
kcashner
DIS Veteran

One of the TV channels gives current weather and sea conditions.
kcashner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:00 AM   #3
clten
DIS Veteran

One of the channels (the report from the bridge) used to give the day's forecast. It's actually very spotty now and sometimes doesn't even give you the current air temperature. (On the Wonder in April, we had the weather forecast from the day before our cruise even began for the first 5 days of the Hawaii cruise!) In our last few cruises (Magic and Fantasy), the most consistent weather reports (consistent as in they gave a weather report, not in they were always correct) were in the Cruise Director's first announcement of the day. But usually as they weren't until about 10 am, I didn't find they overly helpful in getting prepared in the morning. For that I just looked out the window.

This is something I hope, DCL returns to how they used to do things. Don't know why they cut down the information on the Report from the Bridge channel so significantly over the last year. So just wanted to give you a heads up that I don't know if you'll be able to find the info you are looking for on the tv.
clten is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: