Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2012, 09:56 AM   #61
FLWIDisneyFan
Mouseketeer

I've been impressed with the outside safety at the rails on both the classic and new ships. The place where I see more gaps in the rails are on the balconies overlooking the atrium. My wife and I never let our little ones out of arm's reach when near any railing but god forbid if something like this happened I bet it would be in the atrium area.

DVC Member Cruise - Oct 22 2006, 10 Day Med Cruise - June 6 2007, DVC Member Cruise - Sept 21 2008, 7 Day Eastern - April 10 2009, 7 Day Western - Feb 20 2010, 5 Day Holiday Cruise on Magic - Jan 3 2011, B2B on Dream - June 12 and 17 2011,Inaugural Cruise on the Fantasy - March 31, 2012, 5 Day Western on Wonder - March 30, 2013, 7 Day Eastern - December 14, 2013 , , North to Alaska on the Disney Wonder - June 30, 2014
WDW - All Star Resorts, Port Orleans, Caribbean Beach, Saratoga Springs, Wilderness Lodge, Beach & Yacht Club, Boardwalk, Old Key West, Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Bay Lake Tower, Disney's Hilton Head Resort
FLWIDisneyFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: