Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-21-2012, 05:15 PM   #76
L-Harper
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4wdw View Post
We probably need to ask a moderator to merge this thread with yours.
I had NO idea they could do that! Any ideas how I would go about that? I'm more than happy to be the October 2013 hostess and keep an up-to-date list. I know that isn't not an easy task. I'm excited to get chatting with fellow October travelers!

Please vote for my photo in the DIS photo contest! {HERE}
L-Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 05:31 PM   #77
figmentswife
One little spark will light your fancy

Thank you... We changed out dates and I asked a while back for someone to take over
figmentswife is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-21-2012, 05:41 PM   #78
L-Harper
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by figmentswife View Post
Thank you... We changed out dates and I asked a while back for someone to take over
I'm more than happy to do it! Have a fantastic vacation!

Old 12-21-2012, 08:13 PM   #79
L-Harper
DIS Veteran

We will be going back to the World October 18 - 26 and {hopefully} staying at Art of Animation in one of the Lion King family suites. I have started a PTR here if anyone wants to follow along!

What ADR's is everyone planning? I'm SO excited to try Be Our Guest!!! I also think my kids would love eating in the castle. 'Ohana is always a must for us!

Old 12-21-2012, 08:23 PM   #80
SAT887
DIS Veteran

Hi! I'm going to be there starting Oct 6th for 3 or 4 nights. We want to stay at BWV but who knows what will be available at our 7 month window
SAT887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:31 PM   #81
L-Harper
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAT887 View Post
Hi! I'm going to be there starting Oct 6th for 3 or 4 nights. We want to stay at BWV but who knows what will be available at our 7 month window
Welcome! I have you added to the first post. I can always edit it if your plans change.

Old 12-22-2012, 01:07 PM   #82
crazy4wdw
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Harper View Post
I had NO idea they could do that! Any ideas how I would go about that?
I sent you and one of the moderators a PM.

crazy4wdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #83
L-Harper
DIS Veteran

to everyone! I have updated the first post with everyone who has posted up to this point. I am SO excited to get chatting about our plans! What all do you have planned so far? Any solid ADR choices yet? We have about half of our's figured out.

Happy Holidays!

Old 12-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #84
SAT887
DIS Veteran

We are planning our trip as an anniversary trip, my girls are right now 18 months and 3- so our plan is signature restaurants and staying out late We would like to try Jiko, Citricos, Flying Fish and Artists Point... We just did California Grill in December for a 2nd time....

We also purchased PAP's so as would like to try a waterpark and Disney quest. We had fun doing these on our honeymoon
Old 12-25-2012, 08:13 PM   #85
SAT887
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAT887
We are planning our trip as an anniversary trip, my girls are right now 18 months and 3- so our plan is signature restaurants and staying out late We would like to try Jiko, Citricos, Flying Fish and Artists Point... We just did California Grill in December for a 2nd time....

We also purchased PAP's so as would like to try a waterpark and Disney quest. We had fun doing these on our honeymoon
I don't know how to edit this from my phone- but my kiddos will be home- hence the signatures and staying out late
Old 12-25-2012, 08:25 PM   #86
L-Harper
DIS Veteran

Quote:

How fun! I cannot wait to do an adults only trip with my hubby. I'm hoping for January 2014 for that since both of our birthdays are in January. If we do, I'm thinking of doing the Deluxe Dining Plan.

So far our "for sure" ADR's are Cinderella's Royal Table, Sanaa, 'Ohana, and Be Our Guest all dinners. Our "possibles" list is Tusker House (lunch), Teppan Edo, T-Rex, Crystal Palace (breakfast), Coral Reef and Biergarten. We only have 8 TS credits, so I clearly need to edit that list down.

Old 12-26-2012, 01:42 PM   #87
SAT887
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Harper

How fun! I cannot wait to do an adults only trip with my hubby. I'm hoping for January 2014 for that since both of our birthdays are in January. If we do, I'm thinking of doing the Deluxe Dining Plan.

So far our "for sure" ADR's are Cinderella's Royal Table, Sanaa, 'Ohana, and Be Our Guest all dinners. Our "possibles" list is Tusker House (lunch), Teppan Edo, T-Rex, Crystal Palace (breakfast), Coral Reef and Biergarten. We only have 8 TS credits, so I clearly need to edit that list down.
We are excited

Your ADR ideas sound great! We recently did CRT, Sanaa, 'Ohana, Crystal Palace (breakfast) and Coral Reef on our last trip. We loved CRT, it was the best meal of our trip (food was good, service wonderful and character interaction AMAZING) We loved the food at Sanaa great flavors, 'Ohana was good and the fact DH did the hula with my 3yo made it awesome, Crystal Palace was ok but worth every penny for or pre park opening PP pictures (an empty Main Street is awesome!) and we really enjoyed coral reef, the food was great and we had great service!
Old 12-26-2012, 02:35 PM   #88
FigmentChick
DIS Veteran

As much as I am more in November 2013 then October, I am still arriving on the 31st.

So excited to say I bought our train tickets already!!!! We're taking the AutoTrain down and are very excited at this new "adventure" we're going to have!

Mar 2006 & Oct 2007 - off-site
Oct 2009 & Oct 2011 - POR, Oct 2013 - OKW
FigmentChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:53 PM   #89
L-Harper
DIS Veteran

So, we may be changing our plans a bit for our October trip. It may just be DH and I that are going to WDW. We may do our family vacation local so that it isn't so expensive this year and pushing our family WDW back to next year. It makes it a perfect time for DH to go and have that adults only trip! I'm insanely excited at this possibility. I just kind of feel really bad about going and not taking the kids.

Old 12-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #90
L-Harper
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We are excited

Your ADR ideas sound great! We recently did CRT, Sanaa, 'Ohana, Crystal Palace (breakfast) and Coral Reef on our last trip. We loved CRT, it was the best meal of our trip (food was good, service wonderful and character interaction AMAZING) We loved the food at Sanaa great flavors, 'Ohana was good and the fact DH did the hula with my 3yo made it awesome, Crystal Palace was ok but worth every penny for or pre park opening PP pictures (an empty Main Street is awesome!) and we really enjoyed coral reef, the food was great and we had great service!
My vision is that going to CRT for the very first time on our arrival night to be SO magical! Magic Kingdom is our must-do park on our arrival night so to just head in, look around the new Fantastyland for a few, then going to the castle for dinner gives me goosebumps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FigmentChick View Post
As much as I am more in November 2013 then October, I am still arriving on the 31st.

So excited to say I bought our train tickets already!!!! We're taking the AutoTrain down and are very excited at this new "adventure" we're going to have!
Yay! That sounds like it would be so much fun!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: