Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #301
piratemamaof3
wields a plunger like a magic wand
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Richmond Va
Posts: 959

Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Harper View Post
YAY! I have updated the first post with your dates and where you're staying. Where are you thinking for ADR's?
DHs one request was Tusker House for breakfast. I want BOG but I will prob just do lunch there. We are thinking Cape May (for the seafood), and Tepin Edos and possibly MM for Fantasmic Dinner package. Still thinking about other places.
__________________
me DH DS14 DS 12 DS 9 Snoopy Tabby

May 3-10 '09 wonderful 1st family trip at Pop Century.




Ready to take over Halloween at CBR
piratemamaof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:09 PM   #302
crazy4wdw
DIS Veteran
 
crazy4wdw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 4,214

Hey L-Harper: I need to make a change to my October dates & resort:

10/20 - 10/27/13, Port Orleans French Quarter

Thanks!
__________________

crazy4wdw is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-04-2013, 10:11 PM   #303
brettcw23
DDC #722
Always remember...bad decisions often lead to great stories!
Yeah, I'm crafty like that
 
brettcw23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,159

12th - 19th. Can't book our resort until next Tuesday.
We are celebrating my DDs birthdays. One is in September and the others will happen while at WDW. I'll post back with our resort when we nail it down!
__________________
Brett
Me(39) DW(40) DD9 DD6
DVC Member March 2011
DIS Dad #722
WDW Commando Member #222
Boo, Brew and Happy Birthday, too!

1982 offsite, 2007 offsite, 2010 All Star Movies
2011 All Star Sports, 2012 AKL-Kidani Village (March)
2012 BLT (November), 2013 BWV
brettcw23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:24 AM   #304
heatherbynum
Peace, Love, Disney & Hanson
 
heatherbynum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 653

Oct 26 - Nov 3rd. POR
__________________
heatherbynum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:49 AM   #305
SAT887
DIS Veteran
 
SAT887's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 2,569

Officially booked! Same dates of Oct 6-10 but at BLT (BWV did not have availability) So excited!!! I am just finishing up my Dec TR (I actually just did a marathon update of 4.5 days) I am going to start a PTR for this trip and include my Jan 2014 trip as well. Now just need to wait on ADR's opening up!!

I have decided on 3 dinner ADRs at Flying Fish, Citricos and Artist Point. I figured one night of just World Showcase food for dinner. I also want to try BOG for lunch, Kona Café and Kouzzina (maybe?) for breakfast.

So excited!!
SAT887 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:10 AM   #306
reynm7v0
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 58

We are headed to Disney the first week of October! We will be there October 1st-7th staying at Coronado Springs in one of the new business class rooms! It will be my hubby, myself, and 2 daughters (3 and 6)! I just love planning a WDW vaction and can't wait for the fall to get here!
reynm7v0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #307
momabaarjo
In Pursuit of Cupcaks & Booze, Running PHM
 
momabaarjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas Panhandle
Posts: 4,330

My fellow OCD DIS princesses and I have finally booked...wahoo! So excited to have a ladies trip with 4 ladies I met her on the DIS several years ago...whom I think of as some of my best friends!

We are doing a split stay at CBR Sept 28-Oct 1 and then POP Oct 2-6...hoping to take in MNSSHP, F&W and running TOT 10-mile. A week full of fun and friends!
momabaarjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:14 AM   #308
Rokwynd
Mouseketeer
 
Rokwynd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Burlington, NC
Posts: 84

Hello all,

First time posting on the boards, and excited for my trip

Oct 2-7th to celebrate my birthday with a Dear Friend, stay at ASMu as we plan on spending a lot of the time in the parks, F&W and a night at Jellyrolls.
Rokwynd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:16 PM   #309
momto2inKC
DIS Veteran
 
momto2inKC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Missouri
Posts: 4,989

Just booked our trip! It'll be me, DS16 and DD14 Oct 26-Nov 3 at AoA
__________________
Jamie

5/05 Pop, 12/06 POFQ, 9/07 Pop, 9/08 All Star Movies, 4/09 CBR/AKV/Disney Wonder, 12/11 Pop, 11/13 All Star Music, 11/14 CSR
momto2inKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:27 PM   #310
shenaniganzz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Posts: 572

Booked today!!

October 27 - November 4 at CSR in Business Class.

Can't wait. We've always traveled in September and this will be our first F&W experience too!
__________________
Disney Magic 2009 ~ Disney's Coronado Springs 2011 ~ Disney's Port Orleans Riverside 2012 ~ Disney's Coronado Springs 2013 ~ Disney's Grand Floridian 2014


shenaniganzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:54 PM   #311
Jennifer84
Mouseketeer
 
Jennifer84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Virginia
Posts: 205

We are planning an October trip at CSR. Not 100% sure of our dates yet though! I will update as soon as I figure it out
__________________
Jennifer
Me: , DS (9): , DD (7): , DD (3):
WDW trips: Aug 1990, April 2014, Oct/Nov 2014
2 Princesses and a Prince visit for the fisrt time ~ April 2014
April 2014 PTR
Jennifer84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:13 PM   #312
sammyjo1871
Mouseketeer
 
sammyjo1871's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 143

Finally bit the bullet and bought Annual Passes today! The vouchers should be here within a couple weeks. I also called WDW today to make a payment, add our room requests and add Magical Express flight info. Woohoo!

Now to figure out some daily plans, before the 180 day mark and MNSSHP tickets go on sale. And, hoping they'll be some type of AP room discount that comes out closer to the trip. Come on pixie dust!!
__________________
February 2012 - POFQ ; October 2013 - CBR


Me DS6

sammyjo1871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:21 PM   #313
sammyjo1871
Mouseketeer
 
sammyjo1871's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 143

Finally bit the bullet and bought our Annual Passes today! The vouchers should be here within 2 weeks. Also called WDW to make a payment, add room requests and add Magical Express flight info. Woohoo!

Now to come up with some daily plans before the 180 day mark and MNSSHP tickets go on sale. And I'm so hoping that some type of AP room discount comes out as the trip gets closer. Come on pixie dust!!
__________________
February 2012 - POFQ ; October 2013 - CBR


Me DS6

sammyjo1871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:23 PM   #314
sammyjo1871
Mouseketeer
 
sammyjo1871's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indiana
Posts: 143

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyjo1871
Finally bit the bullet and bought our Annual Passes today! The vouchers should be here within 2 weeks. Also called WDW to make a payment, add room requests and add Magical Express flight info. Woohoo!

Now to come up with some daily plans before the 180 day mark and MNSSHP tickets go on sale. And I'm so hoping that some type of AP room discount comes out as the trip gets closer. Come on pixie dust!!
Double post, Why does my iPad do that?? Ugh...
__________________
February 2012 - POFQ ; October 2013 - CBR


Me DS6

sammyjo1871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:10 PM   #315
L-Harper
DIS Veteran
 
L-Harper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Orlando, FL {Michigan native}
Posts: 1,412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallent View Post
We've changed a few things--now going Oct 15-20 and staying at SSR. SW opened up so flights just got booked. We're really going!! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4wdw View Post
Hey L-Harper: I need to make a change to my October dates & resort:

10/20 - 10/27/13, Port Orleans French Quarter

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettcw23 View Post
12th - 19th. Can't book our resort until next Tuesday.
We are celebrating my DDs birthdays. One is in September and the others will happen while at WDW. I'll post back with our resort when we nail it down!
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherbynum View Post
Oct 26 - Nov 3rd. POR
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAT887 View Post
Officially booked! Same dates of Oct 6-10 but at BLT (BWV did not have availability) So excited!!! I am just finishing up my Dec TR (I actually just did a marathon update of 4.5 days) I am going to start a PTR for this trip and include my Jan 2014 trip as well. Now just need to wait on ADR's opening up!!

I have decided on 3 dinner ADRs at Flying Fish, Citricos and Artist Point. I figured one night of just World Showcase food for dinner. I also want to try BOG for lunch, Kona Café and Kouzzina (maybe?) for breakfast.

So excited!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by reynm7v0 View Post
We are headed to Disney the first week of October! We will be there October 1st-7th staying at Coronado Springs in one of the new business class rooms! It will be my hubby, myself, and 2 daughters (3 and 6)! I just love planning a WDW vaction and can't wait for the fall to get here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by momabaarjo View Post
My fellow OCD DIS princesses and I have finally booked...wahoo! So excited to have a ladies trip with 4 ladies I met her on the DIS several years ago...whom I think of as some of my best friends!

We are doing a split stay at CBR Sept 28-Oct 1 and then POP Oct 2-6...hoping to take in MNSSHP, F&W and running TOT 10-mile. A week full of fun and friends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokwynd View Post
Hello all,

First time posting on the boards, and excited for my trip

Oct 2-7th to celebrate my birthday with a Dear Friend, stay at ASMu as we plan on spending a lot of the time in the parks, F&W and a night at Jellyrolls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by momto2inKC View Post
Just booked our trip! It'll be me, DS16 and DD14 Oct 26-Nov 3 at AoA
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenaniganzz View Post
Booked today!!

October 27 - November 4 at CSR in Business Class.

Can't wait. We've always traveled in September and this will be our first F&W experience too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer84 View Post
We are planning an October trip at CSR. Not 100% sure of our dates yet though! I will update as soon as I figure it out
to everyone that is new to this thread! I have everyone added or edited. I'm sorry that I have been MIA recently, just super busy. You know, life, it get's in the way.
__________________
Me DH DS(6) DS(4)

Please vote for my photo in the DIS photo contest! {HERE}
L-Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: