Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-30-2013, 06:26 PM   #241
singastory
Are you sure this water's sanitary? It looks questionable to me!!
 
singastory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Illinois
Posts: 184

Omg, MK for one hour! It makes me sad when I can't spend all day at a park. On my (first ever) trip to DL last May, I had one full day and two half days to spend on both parks. I went to DLP for the first half day but it was so crowded that I never made it on SM. The full day I spent in DCA and had a BLAST! The next day my hotel checkout was around noon, and since I walked to the park I had to leave by 10:30. I got to DLP for the early morning hours and spent the whole time waiting for SM to open (it was down for maintenance). IT NEVER DID! I was so disappointed, I wanted to compare all three! I grew up on the DW one but decided I MUCH preferred the Disneyland Paris version, and since that one is based on DL's version I spent that entire morning waiting around on a bench by myself. I bet the CM's thought I was nuts.
__________________
Beth
"Tigers don't live in South America. Zoology." ~ Russell


singastory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 08:29 PM   #242
mousetravel
DIS Veteran
 
mousetravel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: SC
Posts: 2,615

Joining in! I came acoss this TR, and remembered reading your cruise TR a while back! I have been so far behind! Didn't know you had a baby! He is too cute! I read through about halfway, and will get caught up in the next couple of days. I stopped where your hubby was taking video of the room, and got side-tracked filming the baby. That was soooo precious!!!!!

Can't wait to get read more!
__________________
Mom/Daughter Graduation trip: June 2013 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3211306
Mom/Daughter Birthday Celebration! June 2012 http://www.disboards.com/showthread....3#post45286013
Mom/Daughter Christmas TR! 2011http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2851142
Mom/Daughter PTR: Christmas Trip! 2011 http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post42724982
Mom/Daughter Trip Report June 2011: Disney Dream! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2744972
Mom/Daughter Trip Report: Disney & Sea World 2010
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2443520

Mom/Daughter Trip Report: WDW & Disney Cruise 2009 ttp://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2095302
mousetravel is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-30-2013, 09:47 PM   #243
Dugette
DIS Veteran
 
Dugette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,295

Ahhh, the Peoplemover. That's always a must-do for us! Good idea to feed baby there too!

Only a 5-minute wait for Space Mountain?! That's awesome. That guy behind you is just odd, though.

You got some great family pictures at the Grand Floridian. Love them!
__________________
Me (37) DH (36) DD (born 9/20/12) Bailey Kitty
June 10-13, 2014: Offsite | Dec. 7-14, 2013: Polynesian ("Bear Hugs & Piggy Kisses - Baby's First Trip") TR In Progress! | Oct. 5-12, 2011: Pop Century ("Poor Unfortunate Souls: So Wet, So Full")
Dec. 10-19, 2010: Poly Club! ("How the Other Half Lives") | Nov. 10-14, 2010: Pop/BCV ("100 Eats & Drinks in 3.5 Days!")
Aug. 20-22, 2010: ASMu ("The Last-Minute Super-Bargain Bonus Trip") | June 3-7, 2010: Pop/AKL ("Star Wars Nightastically Delicious!")
Jan. 16-25, 2010: Poly/WL/POR ("The Magic and The Misery") | Sept. 9-14, 2009: Pop Century ("The Prequel") | March 10-17, 1990: Offsite ("A Disney Walk Back in Time...on Four Paws")


Dugette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:39 PM   #244
happenin2you
Mouseketeer
 
happenin2you's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 454

I love the People Mover! Everytime I go to DL and see the empty tracks, I wonder why it's not running there. It's a great place to pass a few minutes in the cool and relax. And I love all your photopass pics, especially the ones at the Grand Floridian. Everytime I see it, it reminds me of Hotel Del Coronado in Coronado, CA, which is fitting since the design was based on it. I love that place, and have loved it since the first time I saw it. One of the selling points for us on DVC was that we could use our points at Hotel Del. Then I found our since the hotel is so old, a lot of the rooms don't have air conditioning! I think I'll just use my points at GF villas when they open Can't wait to see what comes next in your report!
happenin2you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:25 PM   #245
WDisneyMom
DIS Veteran
 
WDisneyMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 673

Loving your TR! I think I have read your TR's before but can't remember if I commented! In any case, hello and Calvin is too adorable!!
WDisneyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:30 AM   #246
photographymom517
DIS Veteran
 
photographymom517's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: PA
Posts: 1,381

Hey! Just came across your report while I was looking for December TR's!!! We were at WDW from the 10th through the 22nd (well we left early on the 22nd so I'm not sure it counts! ) Which day did you go to MVMCP ?? We went on the 11th...and that morning we ate breakfast at Kona and then toured the Poly & the GF! Just curious if it was the same day!!!

I love all of your pictures!!! Your baby is absolutely adorable! December was my son's first trip too...he just turned one about two weeks ago! It goes by so fast!!!

I really, really miss Animal Kingdom Lodge!!! We haven't stayed there since 2009. We loved it there & I meant to stop by this trip to visit but we never had a chance. I've never seen a Studio in person before, so it was nice to see your pictures!!! My parents are staying there in August.

I can't wait to hear more about your trip!!!
__________________
photographymom517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:16 AM   #247
heathsf
DIS Veteran
 
heathsf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 903

I looooooove the People Mover!! Everyone looks so happy in all of your pictures
heathsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:51 AM   #248
Leshaface
DIS Veteran
 
Leshaface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Central, CA
Posts: 4,704

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingact21 View Post
Those are really great PP pictures! Love the Christmas tree in the background.....I think that's what I'm really hoping to get by taking DS as a baby to WDW, some nice shots of the whole family.


I had to giggle at your mom's reaction to the GF, because my mother was the same way. Guess there's just something about the look and feel of the resort that appeals to them.
I think it may be the old fashioned-glamourous feel to it. Plus all the flowery designs. Her house is full of flowery stuff and old-fashioned type things
__________________


DLR: Yearly trips from 1991-2006, AP holder Jan 06 (monthly trips thru May 2008), Nov 08 DLH-Dreams, Jan 09 GCH, June 09 DLH-Magic, June 09 Desert Inn, Oct 09 Tropicana, Mar 10 GCH, May 10 Castle Inn, Nov 10 GCH, Mar 11 DLH, Nov 11 GCH, Mar 12 PPH, Apr 12 PPH, July 12 PPH, Nov 12 DLH, May 13 GCH, July 14 VGC
WDW : June 2-8, 2008 - Pop Century, January 20-28, 2010 - CSR, Dec 8-15, 2012 AKV/BWV, Oct 5-11, 2013 SSR/AKV/BLT
DCL: Dream June 2011, Wonder Dec 2011

Food and Wine? Sounds Divine! Oct 2013 TR
Our First WDW Trip as Parents - December 2012
Mexican Riviera Cruise with WONDERful Souvenir in the Works!Dream CAME True! June 21-26, 2011 TR
Food, Fun, and Frivolity: 8 Funtabulous days
Ugh, what were we thinking?! 9 days Deluxe Dining, The Crow's fly to Disneyworld! Jan 20-28, 2010 Pre-TR, DLR - The Proposal, Bouncers, and a Celebrity! June 3-6
Leshaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:58 AM   #249
Leshaface
DIS Veteran
 
Leshaface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Central, CA
Posts: 4,704

Quote:
Originally Posted by singastory View Post
Omg, MK for one hour! It makes me sad when I can't spend all day at a park. On my (first ever) trip to DL last May, I had one full day and two half days to spend on both parks. I went to DLP for the first half day but it was so crowded that I never made it on SM. The full day I spent in DCA and had a BLAST! The next day my hotel checkout was around noon, and since I walked to the park I had to leave by 10:30. I got to DLP for the early morning hours and spent the whole time waiting for SM to open (it was down for maintenance). IT NEVER DID! I was so disappointed, I wanted to compare all three! I grew up on the DW one but decided I MUCH preferred the Disneyland Paris version, and since that one is based on DL's version I spent that entire morning waiting around on a bench by myself. I bet the CM's thought I was nuts.
Oh my gosh you spent most of the morning waiting?! Man, that sucks that they weren't open. I'm hoping and praying one day, i'll get to DLP. That would be soooo amazing!

Isn't DCA amazing?! I really enjoy going to that park. I know a lot of people are iffy about it, but I love it. It can be so relaxing. But now with Cars Land, it's just a madhouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousetravel View Post
Joining in! I came acoss this TR, and remembered reading your cruise TR a while back! I have been so far behind! Didn't know you had a baby! He is too cute! I read through about halfway, and will get caught up in the next couple of days. I stopped where your hubby was taking video of the room, and got side-tracked filming the baby. That was soooo precious!!!!!

Can't wait to get read more!
Yes I remember you! I'm glad he ended up taking that video, because as of now, that's all the video we have of him I need to pull the camera out and take more video of DS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugette View Post
Ahhh, the Peoplemover. That's always a must-do for us! Good idea to feed baby there too!

Only a 5-minute wait for Space Mountain?! That's awesome. That guy behind you is just odd, though.

You got some great family pictures at the Grand Floridian. Love them!

I still laugh thinking about that SM guy. What the heck is he doing behind me?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happenin2you View Post
I love the People Mover! Everytime I go to DL and see the empty tracks, I wonder why it's not running there. It's a great place to pass a few minutes in the cool and relax. And I love all your photopass pics, especially the ones at the Grand Floridian. Everytime I see it, it reminds me of Hotel Del Coronado in Coronado, CA, which is fitting since the design was based on it. I love that place, and have loved it since the first time I saw it. One of the selling points for us on DVC was that we could use our points at Hotel Del. Then I found our since the hotel is so old, a lot of the rooms don't have air conditioning! I think I'll just use my points at GF villas when they open Can't wait to see what comes next in your report!
Oh my gosh, I feel the same way about People mover at DL. Did you ever get to ride Rocket Rods, the ride that replaced the People Mover? I had been there when RR was up and running, but never got a chance to go on it.

Gasp. I decided to look up that hotel, and you can totally tell the similarities between the two hotels! I never knew that, really cool!
__________________


DLR: Yearly trips from 1991-2006, AP holder Jan 06 (monthly trips thru May 2008), Nov 08 DLH-Dreams, Jan 09 GCH, June 09 DLH-Magic, June 09 Desert Inn, Oct 09 Tropicana, Mar 10 GCH, May 10 Castle Inn, Nov 10 GCH, Mar 11 DLH, Nov 11 GCH, Mar 12 PPH, Apr 12 PPH, July 12 PPH, Nov 12 DLH, May 13 GCH, July 14 VGC
WDW : June 2-8, 2008 - Pop Century, January 20-28, 2010 - CSR, Dec 8-15, 2012 AKV/BWV, Oct 5-11, 2013 SSR/AKV/BLT
DCL: Dream June 2011, Wonder Dec 2011

Food and Wine? Sounds Divine! Oct 2013 TR
Our First WDW Trip as Parents - December 2012
Mexican Riviera Cruise with WONDERful Souvenir in the Works!Dream CAME True! June 21-26, 2011 TR
Food, Fun, and Frivolity: 8 Funtabulous days
Ugh, what were we thinking?! 9 days Deluxe Dining, The Crow's fly to Disneyworld! Jan 20-28, 2010 Pre-TR, DLR - The Proposal, Bouncers, and a Celebrity! June 3-6
Leshaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:01 AM   #250
Leshaface
DIS Veteran
 
Leshaface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Central, CA
Posts: 4,704

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDisneyMom View Post
Loving your TR! I think I have read your TR's before but can't remember if I commented! In any case, hello and Calvin is too adorable!!
Hello, welcome and thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by photographymom517 View Post
Hey! Just came across your report while I was looking for December TR's!!! We were at WDW from the 10th through the 22nd (well we left early on the 22nd so I'm not sure it counts! ) Which day did you go to MVMCP ?? We went on the 11th...and that morning we ate breakfast at Kona and then toured the Poly & the GF! Just curious if it was the same day!!!

I love all of your pictures!!! Your baby is absolutely adorable! December was my son's first trip too...he just turned one about two weeks ago! It goes by so fast!!!

I really, really miss Animal Kingdom Lodge!!! We haven't stayed there since 2009. We loved it there & I meant to stop by this trip to visit but we never had a chance. I've never seen a Studio in person before, so it was nice to see your pictures!!! My parents are staying there in August.

I can't wait to hear more about your trip!!!

Yes! We went to MVMCP on the 11th too! And we toured GF that morning (which is where i'm still at on the report) How funny is that! Great minds think alike, eh?

DS just turned 4 months a few days ago. I can't believe 4 months have already gone by. Kinda scary, but exciting at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathsf View Post
I looooooove the People Mover!! Everyone looks so happy in all of your pictures
Me too!!! The People Mover is definitely one of the better rides in the World. Even more so for us, since we used to have it at DL and now it's no longer there

Hey, are you still going to DL in March???
__________________


DLR: Yearly trips from 1991-2006, AP holder Jan 06 (monthly trips thru May 2008), Nov 08 DLH-Dreams, Jan 09 GCH, June 09 DLH-Magic, June 09 Desert Inn, Oct 09 Tropicana, Mar 10 GCH, May 10 Castle Inn, Nov 10 GCH, Mar 11 DLH, Nov 11 GCH, Mar 12 PPH, Apr 12 PPH, July 12 PPH, Nov 12 DLH, May 13 GCH, July 14 VGC
WDW : June 2-8, 2008 - Pop Century, January 20-28, 2010 - CSR, Dec 8-15, 2012 AKV/BWV, Oct 5-11, 2013 SSR/AKV/BLT
DCL: Dream June 2011, Wonder Dec 2011

Food and Wine? Sounds Divine! Oct 2013 TR
Our First WDW Trip as Parents - December 2012
Mexican Riviera Cruise with WONDERful Souvenir in the Works!Dream CAME True! June 21-26, 2011 TR
Food, Fun, and Frivolity: 8 Funtabulous days
Ugh, what were we thinking?! 9 days Deluxe Dining, The Crow's fly to Disneyworld! Jan 20-28, 2010 Pre-TR, DLR - The Proposal, Bouncers, and a Celebrity! June 3-6
Leshaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:03 AM   #251
wiigirl
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 15,974

Loving your TR...
__________________
For the love of Disney...
wiigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:08 AM   #252
Leshaface
DIS Veteran
 
Leshaface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Central, CA
Posts: 4,704

Just a quick DS update. He turned 4 months on on the 2nd!



Crazy how different he looks! (and how much cuter he looks )

I'll be posting a short trip update right now and then will be back to post another update!

__________________


DLR: Yearly trips from 1991-2006, AP holder Jan 06 (monthly trips thru May 2008), Nov 08 DLH-Dreams, Jan 09 GCH, June 09 DLH-Magic, June 09 Desert Inn, Oct 09 Tropicana, Mar 10 GCH, May 10 Castle Inn, Nov 10 GCH, Mar 11 DLH, Nov 11 GCH, Mar 12 PPH, Apr 12 PPH, July 12 PPH, Nov 12 DLH, May 13 GCH, July 14 VGC
WDW : June 2-8, 2008 - Pop Century, January 20-28, 2010 - CSR, Dec 8-15, 2012 AKV/BWV, Oct 5-11, 2013 SSR/AKV/BLT
DCL: Dream June 2011, Wonder Dec 2011

Food and Wine? Sounds Divine! Oct 2013 TR
Our First WDW Trip as Parents - December 2012
Mexican Riviera Cruise with WONDERful Souvenir in the Works!Dream CAME True! June 21-26, 2011 TR
Food, Fun, and Frivolity: 8 Funtabulous days
Ugh, what were we thinking?! 9 days Deluxe Dining, The Crow's fly to Disneyworld! Jan 20-28, 2010 Pre-TR, DLR - The Proposal, Bouncers, and a Celebrity! June 3-6
Leshaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:11 AM   #253
Leshaface
DIS Veteran
 
Leshaface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Central, CA
Posts: 4,704

After our shoot, DH went to find a CM where Gasparilla Grill was so we could have some lunch. Unfortunatley Gasparilla was closed for refurb. UGH! She pointed out that there was a Beach Pool Bar located near the pool just outside that took QS credits so out we went.

They didnít have much on the menu but we were starving so we settled for it and ended up being pleasantly surprised with it.

There is only outdoor seating near the pool area (which was completely empty, except for the two bored lifeguards hanging out) so we had the whole place to ourselves.

I got the Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad with an armful of hair apparantely



And DH got the Crab Cake sandwich with fries.




The salad was really fresh and delicious and DHís crab cake sandwich was filling. Mom got the Chicken Salad Sandwich served with beefsteak tomatoes and avocado on a brioche bun. OOOH! Amazing!

I swear I took pictures of the dessert but I canít find them. Anyway there was only three options which was an almond fruit tart, a pina colada cupcake, and a macadamia nut brownie.

I got the brownie and mom got the cupcake. Both were gone in moments. They were both so delicious and different from all the desserts weíve been getting at QS restaurants. We all really enjoyed just sitting around the pool, talking casually and eating. I think it was a good thing that Gasparilla was closed.

We headed back inside to look through the shops and show mom around, and then DS started getting fussy, so I sat in the second floor sitting area and fed him while mom and DH ditched me. They were gone for about 30 minutes so I decided to pack everything and go find them. They started walking towards me once I put DS back in his stroller. I guess they were trying to figure out which cigars and zippo/torch lighter to get for my brother. So back to the shop we went and I love how they have a menís shop on the second floor and then a womanís shop on the first. Really cool! In the menís shop there are ties, hats, sunglasses, polos, golf shirts, cologne, etc. Mom spent a small fortune on cigars, a zippo torch, and golf shirts. She also wanted to look downstairs so mom and DH took the stroller down the elevator and I took the stairs to take some pictures.





The elevator took a while for some reason but when everyone got out, some women were smiling and talking to mom and she told me that DS was just smiling and chatting them up. Dang, flirting already?! I got to get this kid under control or Iím in trouble later.
__________________


DLR: Yearly trips from 1991-2006, AP holder Jan 06 (monthly trips thru May 2008), Nov 08 DLH-Dreams, Jan 09 GCH, June 09 DLH-Magic, June 09 Desert Inn, Oct 09 Tropicana, Mar 10 GCH, May 10 Castle Inn, Nov 10 GCH, Mar 11 DLH, Nov 11 GCH, Mar 12 PPH, Apr 12 PPH, July 12 PPH, Nov 12 DLH, May 13 GCH, July 14 VGC
WDW : June 2-8, 2008 - Pop Century, January 20-28, 2010 - CSR, Dec 8-15, 2012 AKV/BWV, Oct 5-11, 2013 SSR/AKV/BLT
DCL: Dream June 2011, Wonder Dec 2011

Food and Wine? Sounds Divine! Oct 2013 TR
Our First WDW Trip as Parents - December 2012
Mexican Riviera Cruise with WONDERful Souvenir in the Works!Dream CAME True! June 21-26, 2011 TR
Food, Fun, and Frivolity: 8 Funtabulous days
Ugh, what were we thinking?! 9 days Deluxe Dining, The Crow's fly to Disneyworld! Jan 20-28, 2010 Pre-TR, DLR - The Proposal, Bouncers, and a Celebrity! June 3-6
Leshaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:13 AM   #254
singastory
Are you sure this water's sanitary? It looks questionable to me!!
 
singastory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Illinois
Posts: 184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshaface View Post
Oh my gosh you spent most of the morning waiting?! Man, that sucks that they weren't open. I'm hoping and praying one day, i'll get to DLP. That would be soooo amazing!

Isn't DCA amazing?! I really enjoy going to that park. I know a lot of people are iffy about it, but I love it. It can be so relaxing. But now with Cars Land, it's just a madhouse.
WHOOPS, I got my acronyms mixed up... I meant I was waiting for SM at the actual DL park all morning last May, not Paris. I visited DLP in October of 2008 and it WAS amazing, you can pick showtimes based on what language the show will be in, etc. So cool to see the differences/similarities. I hope you do make it someday, Paris itself is such a beautiful city and I miss it every day!

In my original post, I was trying to say that SM was down at DL the whole morning, which I've heard is a common occurrence I LOVE DCA, it was an entirely different feel than any of the DW parks, and World of Color is so breathtaking I have to say, behind Wishes, World of Color is a close second for my favorite Disney show.

Now if only I could make it to Tokyo Disney
__________________
Beth
"Tigers don't live in South America. Zoology." ~ Russell


singastory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:02 PM   #255
Leshaface
DIS Veteran
 
Leshaface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Central, CA
Posts: 4,704

Quote:
Originally Posted by singastory View Post
WHOOPS, I got my acronyms mixed up... I meant I was waiting for SM at the actual DL park all morning last May, not Paris. I visited DLP in October of 2008 and it WAS amazing, you can pick showtimes based on what language the show will be in, etc. So cool to see the differences/similarities. I hope you do make it someday, Paris itself is such a beautiful city and I miss it every day!

In my original post, I was trying to say that SM was down at DL the whole morning, which I've heard is a common occurrence I LOVE DCA, it was an entirely different feel than any of the DW parks, and World of Color is so breathtaking I have to say, behind Wishes, World of Color is a close second for my favorite Disney show.

Now if only I could make it to Tokyo Disney
SM is usually a hit or miss at DL. But they can usually get SM up and running after 30 minutes or so, so that's strange that it didn't open up all morning. You'll just have to come back to DL!

I absolutely LOVE WoC! The music is so beautiful and the show itself is fantastic! It is easily one of my favorite shows at any Disney park!
__________________


DLR: Yearly trips from 1991-2006, AP holder Jan 06 (monthly trips thru May 2008), Nov 08 DLH-Dreams, Jan 09 GCH, June 09 DLH-Magic, June 09 Desert Inn, Oct 09 Tropicana, Mar 10 GCH, May 10 Castle Inn, Nov 10 GCH, Mar 11 DLH, Nov 11 GCH, Mar 12 PPH, Apr 12 PPH, July 12 PPH, Nov 12 DLH, May 13 GCH, July 14 VGC
WDW : June 2-8, 2008 - Pop Century, January 20-28, 2010 - CSR, Dec 8-15, 2012 AKV/BWV, Oct 5-11, 2013 SSR/AKV/BLT
DCL: Dream June 2011, Wonder Dec 2011

Food and Wine? Sounds Divine! Oct 2013 TR
Our First WDW Trip as Parents - December 2012
Mexican Riviera Cruise with WONDERful Souvenir in the Works!Dream CAME True! June 21-26, 2011 TR
Food, Fun, and Frivolity: 8 Funtabulous days
Ugh, what were we thinking?! 9 days Deluxe Dining, The Crow's fly to Disneyworld! Jan 20-28, 2010 Pre-TR, DLR - The Proposal, Bouncers, and a Celebrity! June 3-6
Leshaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.