Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2013, 09:41 AM   #1156
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

You two got quite a few things accomplished that morning! I sure hope that the teenager simply fainted and wasn't having a seizure. As the wife of a husband who suffers from seizures, I can attest that seizures are certainly not something that you get used to and I freak out every time.

How did you and Cynthia stay so calm looking when plummeting down down down in the Tower of Terror elevator? I'm always hanging onto John like a monkey and screaming like crazy.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

mickeystoontown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:55 AM   #1157
Poolrat
DIS Veteran

How scary with the mom and the teenaged girl. I guess for timing having whatever happened to her is better in line before the ride rather than further into the queue, or actually on the ride.

I deal a lot with senior and Special needs at work and it seems like they are always testing our Emergency Action Plan. . Once thing Disney does well is people and responding to them, whether moving them around or taking care of them in various situations.

Looking forward to hearing about the Boardwalk part of your stay. I will be there myself soon enough.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL
Can't wait to go back
Poolrat is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-11-2013, 10:11 AM   #1158
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoontown View Post
You two got quite a few things accomplished that morning! I sure hope that the teenager simply fainted and wasn't having a seizure. As the wife of a husband who suffers from seizures, I can attest that seizures are certainly not something that you get used to and I freak out every time.
We had a great morning.

I really don't know what happened with that young girl. It will be interesting to see Cynthia's take on it. It definitely wasn't a grand map seizure, but she did shake enough to put that in the differential. Hopefully just overly anxious and maybe not breakfast. Also - who knows - she could have been a diabetic and gotten too much insulin. One never knows.

Quote:
How did you and Cynthia stay so calm looking when plummeting down down down in the Tower of Terror elevator? I'm always hanging onto John like a monkey and screaming like crazy.
I scream on roller coasters for the fun of it, but on ToT I try to put my brave face on hoping it will actually make me braver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolrat View Post
How scary with the mom and the teenaged girl. I guess for timing having whatever happened to her is better in line before the ride rather than further into the queue, or actually on the ride.
So much better than it happened right at the entrance to the inside queue. It reminded me of the girl I heard about years ago who was not feeling well before the ride. After wards she went out and it was determined that she had a ruptured cerebral aneurysm. Surely no fault of the ride, but it certainly couldn't have helped matters.

Quote:
I deal a lot with senior and Special needs at work and it seems like they are always testing our Emergency Action Plan. . Once thing Disney does well is people and responding to them, whether moving them around or taking care of them in various situations.
They are dealing with so many guests and most of them appear well. However, we all know that that is not necessarily the case. They do a great job with responding to emergencies.

Quote:
Looking forward to hearing about the Boardwalk part of your stay. I will be there myself soon enough.

Lucky you!!!!! Are you going to take the tour if they still have it? If they still have it in June I will be tempted to take it myself. It sounds so cool.

We loved, LOVED, L O V E D the Boardwalk. Our view was A-mazing!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:04 AM   #1159
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Thanks for sharing the bonus pictures of Tracy. I'm sure you must have been really pleased to discover them!

Great morning at Hollywood Studios. Do you know approx when your FP time for TSM came due? And the times were out into the evening by then? Sheesh!

Great pictures of the ToT queue and inside the elevator. I see something new all the time too. In your pictures, I have never seen the display of flags on the bureau next to the Concierge Desk. I think I must always be looking (or photographing) the desk. I actually find I am always moving pretty quickly through that part.

That is scary about the teenage girl. I'm glad to hear help came quickly. I'm sure the folks at Disney are very (perhaps overly) cautious and she got top-notch help.
natebenma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #1160
dawnbu40
DIS Veteran

Sounds like a great morning. I love all the pics of ToT. I may be too chicken to ride but I love seeing pics of it

Looking forward to seeing your pics of BWV and the Epcot resort area
Old 03-11-2013, 12:23 PM   #1161
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I probably took exactly the same pictures in June, but you can never have too many ToT pictures, right? Right!
Well, it wouldn't exactly look old and abandoned if they had different things to take pictures of every time.

Quote:
Once we got inside we observed a strange occurrence. A mom, standing a few people behind us, suddenly started yelling "help us…help us…."
So sorry to hear about something like this happening. I hope everything turned out ok.

Quote:
Can't you just hear that music in the back ground ……do..do..do..do………do.do.do.do……. (Ok, enough already)

Eveything about that ride from the sights to the sounds just set the tone perfectly. And that music is a big part of it.

Quote:
Must have been all that sugar. I was a little disappointed in my score, since I had done a lot better in June. Oh well. Next time. Maybe.
I'd think that the sugar should help you in TSM. I mean it is about speed, not accuracy.
afwdwfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:40 PM   #1162
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere

Quote:
I have to start this update by saying it was a real pleasure to have some spring weather this past weekend. I loved it. And in four weeks I will be in Hilton Head. Yeah! I already started packing.
Always great to have a trip on the horizon. I wish mine was closer!

Quote:
With luggage transfers and worrying about leaving in a timely manner, I never took any more pictures of the WL. I wanted to go in the parking lot and get a picture of the WL from the front, but it just never happened.
That's ok. The trees make it hard to get a good picture from that direction anyway.

Quote:
I probably took exactly the same pictures in June, but you can never have too many ToT pictures, right? Right!
The theming in there is pretty incredible. Your pictures are great!

Quote:
Once we got inside we observed a strange occurrence. A mom, standing a few people behind us, suddenly started yelling "help us…help us…." She was holding her young teenage daughter who looked OK, but just a little unsteady. She tried to walk her daughter outside and from I could see /remember, she had her daughter sit down and then her daughter started to experience some type of a seizure. Either that or she fainted, but there appeared to be some shaking involved. It was pretty hard to see what was going on, but help arrived quickly in the form of a CM who called for medical help.
Hope she was ok. That would definitely be unnerving, especially in line for that ride!

Quote:
Notice my look of disgust? Look again…..

I'm not sure why I always seem to be in pain while I am on this ride because I like it - really I do!
Uh huh. You really share my feelings. Admit it!

Quote:
My thoughts - It was just too sweet. Yeah - never thought I hear myself say that, but the filling was sickening sweet. It probably wasn't the best choice for my only food of the morning. You can imagine the results - instant sugar high and crashing sugar low not soon after. Not good.
Well, you could always wash it down with some Beverly next time.

Quote:
Cynthia crushed me. Must have been all that sugar. I was a little disappointed in my score, since I had done a lot better in June. Oh well. Next time. Maybe.
I'm with Andy. I think you actually needed more sugar.
Captain_Oblivious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:51 PM   #1163
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
Thanks for sharing the bonus pictures of Tracy. I'm sure you must have been really pleased to discover them!
I was. I completely forgot that we were in the same pp share back in 2010. I wish I had discovered that sooner because I would have used the character photos in her video.

Quote:
Great morning at Hollywood Studios. Do you know approx when your FP time for TSM came due? And the times were out into the evening by then? Sheesh!
It looks like we were in line at 11:15, but our FPs may have come due before that. I wish I could remember but I know I didn't look at a clock once during the morning. Hopefully Cynthia can check her time stamp and figure it out.

Quote:
Great pictures of the ToT queue and inside the elevator. I see something new all the time too. In your pictures, I have never seen the display of flags on the bureau next to the Concierge Desk. I think I must always be looking (or photographing) the desk. I actually find I am always moving pretty quickly through that part.
There is always something new I see as well. It's also cool to know that they make subtle changes every so often. But you're right - you do move through pretty quickly and its hard to take it all in.

Quote:
That is scary about the teenage girl. I'm glad to hear help came quickly. I'm sure the folks at Disney are very (perhaps overly) cautious and she got top-notch help.
My whole memory of the event seems somewhat surreal. But I do know tht she got help pretty quickly.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 03-11-2013, 01:18 PM   #1164
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I'll have to ask Claire, but she took the chicken exit the 2nd time we rode it and she went back stage with a CM to meet us later. She said she used a different elevator and went through some rooms. Maybe she was int the sunset room!
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:30 PM   #1165
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Loved the Parade Pix !!I( am still a Spectro gal.But MSEP is very good too!!!I don't think I would have LOVED the food at Citricos either !! But that appie did look very appealing !!!
The appie was good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post

I so would have guessed Citricos by the lighting!! We had Lonzy last week as our server and he was awesome! He's been working for Disney for 25+ years and really is a kind man.

Speaking of casual dressing for Signatures... I can completely understand the parks but we were at Jiko and Citricos and noticed the shorts and t-shirts thing going on. I suppose I shouldn't be so quick to judge but I do admit that my first thought wasn't 'oh, maybe they don't have their luggage yet and had to wear shorts' versus 'what the heck?'

Yay for BW! I love all the Epcot resorts.
He was sweet, frazzled and busy but super sweet. Possibility on the maybe they don't have their luggage but I guess for me, if that were the case, I'd be at the regular bar, or the pool bar. Same thing at Jiko, why not be up at Victoria Falls?

Quote:
I agree with other members of your Photopass Picture fan club- the ones of you two in front of the castle are really nice. I like how you are coordinated with the black dress and black and white dress.
PP fan club coordination was NOT planned.

Quote:
I haven't been to Citricos (or to the GF) (or to a signature restaurant) for that matter.

You had a great ending to the night at MK. I'm glad it worked out like it did for the parade.

Nice opportunity to see CoP. I think we took the boys on our first trip together in 2004, but haven't been back since.
One of these days you should try a siggie, maybe a date night at some point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teekathepony View Post
Great updates ladies!
MEK -- gorgeous pictures around the resort! I've said it before and I'll say it again, what a stunning place.
Sounds like a pretty nice meal. I'm never in the mood to do a fancy restaurant while in Disney. Maybe some day DH and I will do something romantic but for now we're still too silly.
Great timing walking in on the parade! Great photos from you both also. Love the Photopass pics!
Date nights are awfully fun, if you can do one at a siggie I highly recommend it. We've not managed it yet but hopefully this next trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
just stopping by...
Hi Tammie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyFan1515 View Post

That might sound more tempting if I knew what the heck half of it meant..........
Well I'm looking at the description from all ears and my picture and thinking that this isn't exactly right.

Pan-seared Florida Black Grouper - Pappardelle pasta, palacios chorizo, taggiasca olives, marinated sun dried tomatoes, white wine and aglio e olio $38.00

means...

White fish, pasta (Portuguese pork sausage which has dried smoked red peppers in it, sun dried tomatoes, white wine, garlic and olive oil.

Basically a boring white fish that they tried to add lots of stuff to, to make it interesting.

This looks like grouper with, squid ink linguine, clams, mussels, shrimp, chorizo, sun dried tomatoes, white wine, garlic and olive oil. At least I think I see some chorizo in the picture. May also have tomatoes.

I will say the linguine and the broth were by far the best part. I am fairly positive I soaked up the rest of my broth with bread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyFan1515 View Post
Sparkly flip flops.............exactly what you would need to wear with Mary Ellen's "lighted dress!"

Glad the two of you finally decided to get a picture together in front of the castle..........

Wow, the original Tiki Room AND CoP in the same trip!!!
Yeah, cuz we are short on pictures in front of the castle and we didn't get anymore for the rest of the trip

I had a list of must do's and wants and it usually includes classics I've not made it to. On this trip I did really well in the MK, ok at DHS and bombed everywhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
I agree. Food is hands down the most important part.
It really is. The rest can be lacking and you still go back for the food

Quote:
Probably because that float is so long that it is about half the length of the parade itself.
good point

Quote:
Wow... you're getting quite a few first time classics in on this trip.

I have to admit, it isn't the best ride to experience at the end of the day. I love it and it can just about lull me to sleep when it is late and I'm tired. I'm glad you got to see it and enjoyed it.
Sad isn't it? All that I still haven't done? Need more trips.

Quote:

I am going to guess that we made pretty good time to HS (although I am certain Cynthia will know exactly when we arrived).
we will see

Quote:
Yup - typical morning line, except this morning we are following Jack from Jack and the Giant Beanstalk and Pink.

Quote:

Hold on to your hat there Cynthia. We are about to go on a wild ride!
Hey I had to protect bad hair day #2 in a row! I have a strategy you know. Hat in the am means I can skip the shower till after pool time. It was wedged on pretty tight, no clue why I felt the need to hang onto it. You do look disgusted, what is up with that?

Quote:
Here we split one of these little beauties

My thoughts - It was just too sweet. Yeah - never thought I hear myself say that, but the filling was sickening sweet. It probably wasn't the best choice for my only food of the morning. You can imagine the results - instant sugar high and crashing sugar low not soon after. Not good.
I was kind of bummed. I'd had the same experience when I bought a whole one for myself, and couldn't finish it. I'd hoped splitting it would do the trick. It is good....but really I need 1/4 or less of it to avoid a sugar coma.

Quote:
Cynthia crushed me. Must have been all that sugar. I was a little disappointed in my score, since I had done a lot better in June. Oh well. Next time. Maybe.
And with my tennis elbow to boot! Probably was all the sugar and caffeine, I'm sure that had a lot to do with the fact I was craving protein in a major way by the time we finally got to lunch.

Quote:

I really couldn't see well enough to have a feeling at all for what was going on with the girl but mom was definitely shaken. I know I have fainted before in the heat, several times as a tween/teen and it was always low sugar. I'd just go down though, freak my mom out. I really hope she was ok and was happy to see it handled very quickly, or if not handled at least getting the right kind of atttention.

Clearly I was focused on my hat

Quote:
I had that exact same thought, that they really were at a good access point both for them to get out of the crowd and for help to get to them.

for Boardwalk!
eandesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:37 PM   #1166
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Great update! Love all your photos of ToT and DHS. Now the incident with the girl sounds pretty scary.

If I am not completely mistaken this is a toothbrush holder. I know I had it in my hands in Paris and am pretty sure it is.
Aug 22 Fantasy/Western Aug 29 Fantasy/Eastern
TR Feb 2014: Did you feel pressured ... TR 2013: Get off the ship ..... Pre TR 2014: DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:54 PM   #1167
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

The Toy Story Mania mad dash is necessary, predictable or not!

Your ToT pictures are all great!

Ugh, that must have been a scary thing to witness. When I was a senior in high school I witnessed one of my best friends having a seizure and it was one of the scariest moments of my life. She was diagnosed with epilepsy. BUT, another time my mother started shaking a little bit and we thought she might have had a seizure too (which was also incredibly scary) but it turned out she had a reaction to some new medication she was taking and had fainted. One thing I will say is that the aftermath of the two situations was completely different. My friend was extremely out of it and answered every question that the paramedics asked her with her name. My mom, however, just wondered why we were freaking out. She didn't remember the incident, but everything else was completely fine. SO, all that to say, I hope the girl was just fainting. Hopefully everything turned out okay for her and her mom!
Old 03-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #1168
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbu40 View Post
Sounds like a great morning. I love all the pics of ToT. I may be too chicken to ride but I love seeing pics of it
It really is a great queue, isn't it? I love it. It's worth taking a walk through and going out the chicken exit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbu40 View Post
Looking forward to seeing your pics of BWV and the Epcot resort area
Well get ready because I sure took a lot of pictures! I wonder if I got any pictures of your last room location.

Quote:
Well, it wouldn't exactly look old and abandoned if they had different things to take pictures of every time. :
True. Very true. But I notice something new every time I take pictures in there. It's an amazing queue.

Quote:
So sorry to hear about something like this happening. I hope everything turned out ok. :
I hope so too. It was definitely a tad unnerving.

Quote:
Eveything about that ride from the sights to the sounds just set the tone perfectly. And that music is a big part of it.
It is such a well themed attraction. Really one of the best in WDW, IMHO.

Quote:
I'd think that the sugar should help you in TSM. I mean it is about speed, not accuracy.
So do you suggest I down a couple of pixie sticks before I play the next time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
Always great to have a trip on the horizon. I wish mine was closer!
I am really look forward to HHI. It's such a great place. I am sure your Hawaiian adventure will be here before you know it!

Quote:
That's ok. The trees make it hard to get a good picture from that direction anyway.
I could have sworn I got a better view than that, but I guess my memory failed me - again.

Quote:
The theming in there is pretty incredible. Your pictures are great!
Thanks. I just love that queue. It's really one of my favorites!

Quote:
Hope she was ok. That would definitely be unnerving, especially in line for that ride!
Unnerving is the exact word and the people around her seemed to be pretty unconcerned. It was just strange. And disturbing.

Quote:
Uh huh. You really share my feelings. Admit it!
Let's make that our secret!

Quote:
Well, you could always wash it down with some Beverly next time.
Now there's an idea!

Quote:
I'm with Andy. I think you actually needed more sugar.
Well I just that's two votes for pre-TSM pixie sticks. Lots of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I'll have to ask Claire, but she took the chicken exit the 2nd time we rode it and she went back stage with a CM to meet us later. She said she used a different elevator and went through some rooms. Maybe she was int the sunset room!
Hmmmmm......I wonder. I think I would like to go down the chicken exit once just to see what it's like. The first time I rode ToT two boys went out that way and left their mom on the ride. That woman screamed the entire time. I was sure she was going to completely freak out. It was crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Hey I had to protect bad hair day #2 in a row! I have a strategy you know. Hat in the am means I can skip the shower till after pool time. It was wedged on pretty tight, no clue why I felt the need to hang onto it. You do look disgusted, what is up with that?
Hey - no judgement here. You're lucky you can wear a cap and look so cute it in. I look ridiculous.

I always look disgusted - but in reality it's my fear of the ride. I have never completely settled into that ride. It really used to scare the heck out of me before the dumbed it down a bit.

Quote:
I was kind of bummed. I'd had the same experience when I bought a whole one for myself, and couldn't finish it. I'd hoped splitting it would do the trick. It is good....but really I need 1/4 or less of it to avoid a sugar coma.

And with my tennis elbow to boot! Probably was all the sugar and caffeine, I'm sure that had a lot to do with the fact I was craving protein in a major way by the time we finally got to lunch.
OMG - me too! That is what I remember most about walking over to B&C and being told there was a 45 minute wait. I remember thinking...no way!!!!!!!!

Quote:

I really couldn't see well enough to have a feeling at all for what was going on with the girl but mom was definitely shaken. I know I have fainted before in the heat, several times as a tween/teen and it was always low sugar. I'd just go down though, freak my mom out. I really hope she was ok and was happy to see it handled very quickly, or if not handled at least getting the right kind of atttention.

Clearly I was focused on my hat

I had that exact same thought, that they really were at a good access point both for them to get out of the crowd and for help to get to them.
I would like to think she just fainted, but who knows. I guess if she had a pre-existing medical condition the mom wouldn't have freaked so much.

Old 03-11-2013, 06:03 PM   #1169
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
Great update! Love all your photos of ToT and DHS. Now the incident with the girl sounds pretty scary.

If I am not completely mistaken this is a toothbrush holder. I know I had it in my hands in Paris and am pretty sure it is.
I think you're right! That is so cute. Now I really want one!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
The Toy Story Mania mad dash is necessary, predictable or not!
So, so true!

Quote:
Your ToT pictures are all great!
Thanks! You know I love taking ToT pics. It's one of my favorite queues!

Quote:
Ugh, that must have been a scary thing to witness. When I was a senior in high school I witnessed one of my best friends having a seizure and it was one of the scariest moments of my life. She was diagnosed with epilepsy. BUT, another time my mother started shaking a little bit and we thought she might have had a seizure too (which was also incredibly scary) but it turned out she had a reaction to some new medication she was taking and had fainted. One thing I will say is that the aftermath of the two situations was completely different. My friend was extremely out of it and answered every question that the paramedics asked her with her name. My mom, however, just wondered why we were freaking out. She didn't remember the incident, but everything else was completely fine. SO, all that to say, I hope the girl was just fainting. Hopefully everything turned out okay for her and her mom!
You're right - those are two different scenarios. Now that I replay it in my mind I'm pretty sure she just fainted. Because I think we was awake again by the time we moved out of that spot.

OMG - that must have been so scary for your mom. I can't imagine.

Old 03-11-2013, 06:25 PM   #1170
kschafer
DIS Veteran

I hope you don't mind me sharing...I believe this

Quote:

Is modeled after this

But Disney definitely does the inside better!

I love the ToT queue!! Wouldn't it be awesome to have gardens like the outside? I will however pass on the dustiness of the inside!

June 2008, WDW with the entire family, May 2010, Girls only...woohoo!
June 2011, Two week blowout, December 2013, Christmas with the Mouse
kschafer is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: