Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #2191
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.

Oh that Cynthia! I'm so jealous.

You were cutting it close with that suitcase! I've started bringing a bag weigher on trips since I'm usually so close as well.

I'm absolutely no help on the geography. My house is super close to the airport and I can never find it. Bonus that you had a whole row to yourself!

A little stand versus the bakery. Oh Mary Ellen

Great TR ladies! Thanks so much for sharing your adventure

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14, AKV/BCV 10/14, AKV CL 12/14
Pinkocto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:37 PM   #2192
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Well once again, I have been away for far too long! Geographically challenged- yes, that's it! I got lost!

Lone Traveler-

The pictures of the sky at sunset are gorgeous!!! I love the way the EPCOT fountain looks like it is on fire!

Reveal-

I never weighed in on the T-shirt contest and it is a good thing. The only one I was positive you got was the Beers around the World for Jeff, and you didn't get that one at all!

I love your purchases, especially the very cute shirt from Yak & Yeti, the Hook pin, and the cookbook. I know you can find a lot of recipes here on the DIS and I may just look up the meatloaf and the coconut curry chicken stew. Thanks for the tip about the chicken. BTW- I did make a shephards pie based on the recipe you posted. Yum!

Madame-

at the Michael Jackson profile comment! Too funny!

WOW on the last picture of Madame Leota you posted. Absolutely amazing!!!

I enjoyed your bonus fireworks pictures- the colors are stunning!

My husband and I just realized that we have never been on the Peoplemover at night! We hope to rectify this mistake in July.

49 1/2 Pounds-

Love seeing the pictures of your incredible view from the room.

Nice pictures from your run. The colors in the picture of the Dolphin are so pretty. I didn't know there are swan boats at the Swan!

at the picture of your suitcase! So glad you were under the weight limit.

I enjoyed hearing about your CBR memory.

Finally, I didn't even know you could see the welcome sign from the Magical Depress. How cruel! In July we are only taking the ME back to the airport from Disney since the first part of our trip is to Universal.

Loved the pictures from the plane. So detailed! The amusement park photo was great. I'm so sorry I can't help you identify any of the landmarks.

I look forward to your wrap up (loved the one from your last report). As others have said, it is sad that this one is over, but I'm so happy that you have trip literally around the corner!
natebenma is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-25-2013, 10:06 PM   #2193
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Checking in !!Any more from Hawaii????
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 10:46 AM   #2194
saintstickets
DIS Veteran

As usual, great TR MEK! Sorry to see it end but that just means it's closer to when we meet in October!!

DL - 1967 | WDW - 1973 (Orlando) | WDW - 1980 (Kissimmee) | WDW - 1985 (Kissimmee) | WDW - 1997 (Contemporary) | WDW - 2007 (Old Key West)
DVC - May2010 - OKW | Nov-Dec2010 - AKV/BWV | May2012 - BLT/VWL | Sep2012 - Aulani (30th anniversary) | Dec2012 - Aulani (DD honeymoon) | Oct2013 - BCV | Jun2014 - BWV | Oct2014 - DCL/BCV | Aug2015 - DCL Alaska | Dec2015 - BWV

The "Don't mess with the CMs/take less photos TR" Jun14 @ BWV
Oct13-BCV - MNSSHP, F&W, Wild Africa Trek
Sep12-Aulani - Sharks, horses, a submarine scooter, luau & Mickey
May12-BLT/VWL - Don't tell Mickey! It's NOT a bug's life! That's a dolphin's WHAT? Where's the ER? Is that a body? Seaworld, Discovery Cove, IoA, Space Center
Nov/Dec10-AKV/BWV - Backstage Magic Tour; V&A; Lots of pics and video
May10-OKW - DDP cost analysis; Wishes Dessert Party; Fantasmic
saintstickets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:03 AM   #2195
cmaee
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post

I really wanted this to be the bridge on Rt 301 way south of DC before 301 links up with 95, and who knows, maybe it is?

I'm pretty darn sure this is Norfolk, VA with the underwater tunnel that dips down something like 1 mile.

How long was between the 1st bridge picture and the underwater tunnel photo? I used to live in eastern NC and we would drive up Rt. 32 to Norfolk/Virginia Beach quite a bit and we would cross a bridge similar to that. If it isn't the bridge you were thinking, it might be the bridge on Rt. 32 crossing over the Albermarle Sound near Edenton, NC.

Spring 1995 - Magical Mickey Music Days March 2008 - Port Orleans Riverside April 2009 (Easter) - Coronado Springs
August 2010 - Beach Club
December 2010 (Christmas) - Pop Century December 2012 - Pop Century
November 2014 - Pop Century
cmaee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:26 AM   #2196
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

As shocking as I know it is... I was behind again. I guess coming back to find you have finished serves me right for being away so long.

I love all the pictures you got Mary Ellen! Especially the one of Madame!!!

The walk down memory lane was great!!! Some of my best memories of Disney trips were those early ones... at the height of good deals and low crowds. Plus... it was neat to read that you have enjoyed CBR. Planning to stay there in 4 months...

I had to laugh at all the chair discussion... they are the creepiest things ever!! DD came in as I was viewing one of the pictures and I could tell it really bothered her too. Soooo creepy!!

You definitely made the most of the weight in your suitcase didn't you!!! 49.5 pounds. WOW!!!

Your seat on the plane sure was awesome!!! You got great pictures AND didn't have to share space.

How exciting you go back in just a couple weeks.
annmarieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 01:00 PM   #2198
DreamingofCastles
Earning My Ears

The picture of the tunnel is actually the Monitor-Merrimack bridge tunnel that runs between Suffolk and Newport News, VA. The Tunnel to Norfolk is slightly east of there. The big dark spot on the upper left side of the pic is a coal yard!!
Old 05-27-2013, 08:30 PM   #2199
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
2 weeks till you go again, so jealous, at least 2 years for me.
Yup - less than two weeks now. I do have the East Coast advantage considering its only a 2 hour flight. I am really looking forward to this trip since its couples only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmysmommy View Post
Hi there Mary Ellen! I'm caught up!
You were just traveling, correct?

Quote:
I love all the travel home photos. You had some really great shots like that theme park. I have no clue where any of those were taken but it is interesting to me. I like to know where I am flying over as well...
I think its fun to try to figure out where you are. Sometimes I hit it exactly, most times I have no clue!

Quote:
when we get close to our house and see the familiar highways and landmarks I get giddy! Such a different perspective that high up.
I love that too. We live right near the C&D *(Chesapeake and Delaware Canal) so I always get excited if I see that as a landmark.

Quote:
The mom in me loved you sharing about your son's nervous stomach on the flight home in 2005. That was a kind gesture from the flight attendant.
It really was and it is something I will always remember. She really went out of her way to make him feel at ease and it helped immensely. He used to hate to travel, especially car rides. I guess knowing that he had to start school the next morning just completely put him over the edge.

Quote:
Your MK photos from your last night - especially Madame Leota - were spectacular! You may soak up Wendy's photo tips but my friend you do great on your own!
Thank you! But - you know there is a difference between Wendy and I - she KNOWS what she is doing. I, on the other hand, get lucky from time to time!

Quote:
49.5 lbs!!! What a relief! Perfectly planned!
That's right - I planned it exactly that way. I am packing lighter this time. I actually DO want to bring home soaves!

Quote:
How exciting for only a couple weeks before your return!
I am really looking forward to returning to my favorite vacation spot.

Quote:
Happy Friday!
Thanks, considering its Monday now. Busy weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaHoopy View Post
Hi! I am usually just a lurker, but I thought I might help you out. I think the amusement park in your pics is Clementon Park in NJ.
HulaHoopy! Thanks for coming out of lurking to identify that as Clementon Amusement Park. That makes perfect sense because Clementon should be a little south of Fort Mott.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydancer86 View Post
Woah...holy updates MEK! I missed a bunch I guess...
Hey Ashley! I think you did miss a couple updates. Welcome back!

Quote:
Sad face for your farewell to Disney. Whats fun about it though, was as you were writing it you were in the two week window to go back!! I know you planned that, of course, so way to go on the timing!!
Well, I didn't exactly plan it but I figured it might work out that way. I see your trip is only 6 days away. Promise to let me know if you write a TR because I definitely want to hear all about your trip.

Quote:
Your suitcase looks like mine always do...overflowing with all the clothes I don't wear while I'm there... My DBF always asks why I pack so much and I explain EVERY TIME he asks that "I like to have options.." He doesn't buy it
I always overpack. I have no idea why. It's weird. I always think I need two complete changes of clothes for everyday I'm there and I definitely don't . I am going to do better this next trip. Maybe.

Quote:
Neat "from the plane" photos. I play the "OMG...theres our house" prank all the time...never fails. HAHA
That's too funny!

Quote:
Keep me posted on your plans!! We need to see if we can catch one another on your way in and my way out on the 8th!!
Unfortunately, even though we are flying, we are not arriving until 4:30ish. I missed booking the 8am flight and then the price jumped. Just as well because I have to board Max. At least I have time in the morning to take him to the vet and do a couple things around the house before we have to leave for the airport. Still wish we had a better flight time but there was nothing between 8am and 2:15pm.

Quote:
Happy Friday!
Hope you had a great weekend!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:45 PM   #2200
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rentayenta View Post
Trying to make us jealous? I think she's succeeding. I was going to post her toes on her report.
Yeah - I think she did a darn good job making us both jealous. But I'm happy she is having a great time!

Quote:
Great update. You had unused FPs? Isn't that some sort of Disney blasphemy?
I think it's only blasphemy if I had actually needed them. Well, actually I gave up the Soarin FP to go to the pool with Cynthia before she departed. But it is blasphemous that I did give the FP away.

Quote:
That is a great view from your villa.

The best. I loved that villa!

Quote:
You're so good for running on vacation. I seem to turn into a sloth. I'm going to follow you're lead.
I actually really like running and I would run more if I didn't work. Sometimes when I come home I am just too tired. So I always try to run on vacation.

Quote:
The BW looks great and it's on my must try during our next trip to WDW when ever that will be. We don't have a family trip planned on the books.
I really recommend it. It's such a great resort. I think its my fav right now.

Quote:
Those Swan boats are so cute. Are they paddle boats?
I think so, although I never got close enough to really check them out.

Quote:
Bye bye bubble. I love the bubble.
Me too. I hope I can survive outside of it this June.

Quote:
Huge score on the window and your own row. There's some major pixie dust.
I guess traveling on Tuesday really does have its advantages!

Quote:
The fall colors are fabulous.
It was fun to come home and find that the trees had really changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xcited2sleep View Post
Ummm, yes, definitely jealous of Cynthia. Great photo and hope you're having a great time!!
I think the general consensus is we are all jealous of Cynthia! I'm sure she is having a fantastic time.

Quote:
So admire you for going on your runs while on vacation, Mary Ellen. I start out with good intentions but seem to abandon exercise fairly quickly.
I like starting my day off with a run and its a heck of a lot easier in October because the weather is so perfect.

Quote:
Hate the last day but always good to know you have another trip planned. 2 weeks! I'm jealous of you too!!!!
The last day is always a bummer no matter how well prepared you are. I am excited to be going again and breaking in that premium AP.

Quote:
Love that story about the flight attendant wishing Nick good luck in 3rd grade. So super sweet. We forget how much of an impact a simple act of kindness can have. We need more of that!!!
It really was so sweet of her and she made a big impact with her kindness. She really made him feel so much a better. We definitely need more of that!

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
Old 05-28-2013, 08:52 AM   #2201
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mndisneygirl View Post
Nice run around the area! I'm glad you had time to just chill a little.
I'm glad I explored the Swan/Dolphin area a little more. I would really like to stay there someday, but something about the resort fee and the parking fee just really irk me. Too many add ons to the bill.

Quote:
I agree about the signs being the wrong direction!
It does look you are leaving, even when you are going back. Is that just a subliminal technique designed so you plan another trip?

Quote:
Great in flight pics too. I always try to see things, but usually I don't recognize much, even close to home!
I rarely see landmarks I recognize. Maybe because I rarely have the window seat.

Quote:
I enjoyed your little trip down memory lane - So sweet!
Thanks! I will always carry that memory with me even though I'm sure Nicholas has long forgotten it. I just can't believe it was that long ago.

Quote:
Glad you made it home in time for Nick's birthday - Nice cake!!
I think Denny may have picked out that cake. Can't remember. All I know is after all that Disney eating I was more than willing to have some!

Quote:
How great is it that you are going back so soon already??!! I'm jealous of that for sure! At least here I don't feel the need to escape the weather so much now. That's the hard part - seeing other people go when it's cold and snowy here.
It really is hard to see pictures of Disney during the winter. It will probably be a bagillion degrees while I am there, but that just means more pool time. And you have your Alaska cruise to look forward to - that is going to be amazing!

Quote:
and THANK YOU for no more Todd/Paul pictures!!
You're welcome!!!!!

Quote:
Thanks for sharing Cynthia's picture - I just looked at it and said "aaaaahhh".

Maybe I'll go find that Aulani park bench video next.
Aulani really does look like paradise. I do hope I get a chance to travel there some day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rndmr2 View Post
Getting this in late but those chairs are just too creepy for me, LOL
That seems to be the general opinion! I don't like that they disappear and reappear. That's just way too creepy for me!

Quote:
So sad that your trip (report) has come to an end, but the timing is great that it's only 2 weeks to your next trip.
I'm glad I will have this wrapped up before my next trip. The timing worked out perfectly. I would like to write about HHI and this June trip all in one.

Quote:
Lots of great pics on your run, I love the Epcot resort area, I would love to stay there some day.
I really hope you get a chance to. It's a great area. I just love the accessibility to Epcot. It really doesn't get any better than that.

Quote:
Cool pics on the flight home. Glad you made it home in time to see your son's game.
Thanks! And, yes, I was glad everything was on time and I got to see his game. It was sad missing two games from his senior year, but it was definitely a lack luster season. One that many of us would like to fogey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
I really want to say thank you for the update, but then I do NOT like the thought of your trip being over.
Thank god, you are going back in just two short weeks and I am counting on a trip report.
It is always sad when a TR ends, but I am very happy to be going back very soon. I'm really looking forward to a couples trip. We need it!

Quote:

I had to when I read the title of your update. Going back and having that weight limit on the airlines really is no fun. But you did REALLY well with your luggage.
I am promising myself to pack LESS this trip. I actually do want to bring home souvies this trip. I had planned on it thinking we would be driving. So now I definitely need to leave the room!

Quote:
The photos out of the plane window are so nice. I really love seeing countries from above.
Thanks! I love looking at the ground from the sky as well. It's just so darn cool to see everything and wonder "where am I"?

Quote:

Oh, and I nearly forgot. We were at Disney when Hurricane Katrina hit too! Isn't it fun to find out that we were all in the same place at some time without knowing each other? Nowadays it needs a lot of planning to meet up.
I think we flew down just at the storm was at its peak. The only sad thing about that trip was going back to the room and turning on the TV to see and hear about the devastation. It was just heart-breaking.

Quote:
Thank you again for report! I just LOVED coming along.
Thanks for joining in and stay tuned for final thoughts. And, yes, I will definitely do a new TR for HHI and the June trip.

Old 05-28-2013, 09:12 AM   #2202
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
... and it's working.
Just wait until she starts her TR, then we are ALL going to be very jealous!

Quote:
Hmmm... interesting. I don't think I've been around those resorts at ground level before aside from being in a bus or something.
I think I have to stay at one of them so I can finally figure out what is what. I just hate that they tack on all the extra resort fees. I just want one price quoted to me. period.

Quote:
In hindsight, maybe the bakery would have been a good idea!
Yeah - I think they had the same sandwich - probably with bacon.

Quote:
Forget pictures, a video of you trying to close it would be more entertaining.
Yeah - I think I probably sat on it once or twice!

Quote:
You might have ignored them, but did they ignore you?
Well, I didn't wake up to find one of them in my room, so I am going to say "Yes".

Quote:
Not at all! Interesting story! I'll never feel that way about CSR, but I'm glad you have a nice story like that to relate to it!
That really was one of my favorite trips. I think I realized then that I was a Disney lifer and I didn't need to apologize for it. It really was a magical trip and that FA was so sweet that I will probably never forget her kindness.

Quote:
That would be your second poor decision regarding food that day.

Quote:
Cool! So which airline did you fly?
Hmmmmm - wait - was it......Southwest?

Quote:
I like to do the same thing! I usually start watching out the window at regular intervals from the time we take off. As long as I can identify a main highway and kind of track it for a while until we hit a city, river or other landmark, I'm usually pretty good at keeping track of where we are (at least I think I'm close).
I love it when the pilot announces where we are. I wish every plane had a map on the TV screen to show you exactly we you are. I am such a geek!

Quote:
I am familiar with the Chesapeake Bay area and the bridges around there having spent quite a bit of time in the area for work a few years ago, but looking at random pictures from the sky, I have no idea what any of them are.
OK, now I don't feel so bad. Apparently there are readers who did recognize some of those landmarks and I appreciate them chiming in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
I love your plane pictures. I have no clue what any of it is. Heck I can't even identify anything near my airport and I know planes fly over our house all the time. I have yet to spot it from the air though.
Thanks....and now I don't feel so geographically challenged. I think I found my house once!

Old 05-28-2013, 09:13 AM   #2203
englishrose47
DIS Veteran

Checking in again and waiting for Final thoughts!!!
[/B][/URL]
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3051652Where will Rosie Roam in 2013
[
[http://www.disboards.com/showthread....2#post50321302 Rosie Roamings in 2014
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3212398 Belly Dancing and Bus Mojo The Grannie Trip

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3278536 Let's Meet in the Dump Shop
englishrose47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:19 AM   #2204
MEK
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishrose47 View Post
Great pix from the plane Mary Ellen!! SWA should pay you for the great advertisingI just booked my fkight for December !!!!
Right on! Nothing like having all your flights booked. Love that feeling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jash08 View Post
[COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="3"]So sad it is over But I know you will have a great time in two weeks.
I always hate when a TR ends so I am very glad I have another trip just around the bend. Makes everything all better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jash08 View Post

I really have enjoyed this trip report. Can't wait for the next one!
Thanks! I will definitely do another one. I am going to combine HHI and the June trip into one TR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
Great TR as usual, also wonderful photos.
Thanks Doris! So glad you joined in again for this one!

Quote:
You really did a nice job getting the plane photos. We never think to get many pix from the plane, although Bob did get some great ones when we were coming into West Palm Beach.

Thanks! I generally don't get too many in-flight photos, but I think because I was traveling alone I decided to do it to ease my boredom! That and having an entire row of seats to myself.

Quote:
Loved your memories, time has a habit of flying by faster than it used to. Makes me want to dig out those old snap shots of our trips to WDW.
OMG - my kids were so cute when we first started to go. I love that I made a scrapbook from my first trip. I love going back and looking at it.

Quote:
It seems like yesterday that you were on the trip with your brother & you would have been going with them again. I still have three months to go.
You'll make it! I think its fun to have a Disney trip to look forward to when the summer is over.

Quote:
I need to get back to work on my TR, but I sort of lost interest since I've been busy around here.
I hope you do decide to do a TR. Remember, its never too late. I really enjoy your TRs, so definitely think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneykiwi View Post
hey there

All caught up and so sad its all over. I have loved tagging along on the girls trip. The pictures were all fantastic. Thanks so much.
Welcome back Stranger! Glad you are all caught up. Seriously, girls trips are so fun. There's nothing quite like them. Thanks for the compliment of the pictures!

Quote:
Wow - two weeks till I am off to Disney as well now - but the other side of your lovely country. It is so exciting - its been 3 years since being to Disney and I never know when I will be back so always makes it special and somewhat sad
I hope you have a wonderful time in DL! I have read a lot of DL TRs and it looks like such a fun place. I hope I get a chance to travel there one of these years!

Quote:

Looking forward to more of your reports and back to reading Cynthia's and still havent finished Pat's last report either - so have heaps to keep going in the meantime

Take care
It's so easy to get behind, isn't it? I take a weekend off from the DIS and I am totally behind. Hope you are able to get semi-caught up before DL. Have a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
Lol! No, not aiming for anyone to bop me one. Seriously I was going to post a pic on my thread but then photobucket mobile wasn't uploading my pic, neither was FB and I gave up.
Well, I am glad I was able to at least post your pic here and I think Jenny posted it on your TR, so you are all good!

Quote:
The girls seemed to like the toe picture better than the coffee on the lanai.
Toes are more interesting than coffee - when it comes to pics. When it comes to morning - I'll take the coffee!

Quote:
I will wait to post wine on the lanai till later...Kathy might bop me!
We all might!

Quote:
Aloha to all, I have at least 2 updates to catch up on so the tr can't close out until then. Like after I get back from paradise.

Just sayin!

I don't want this TR to close until after I get back from my June trip, so no worries there.

When are you getting back from paradise? Maybe today. Maybe yesterday. I am actually not sure, but I can't wait to hear all about it!

Quote:
And yes. LOVE being a member right now!

Old 05-28-2013, 09:31 AM   #2205
disneydancer86
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Hey Ashley! I think you did miss a couple updates. Welcome back!

Being late to TRs and missing a lot of updates is becoming my "thing" here....when DIStown is up and running I'll be the one thats always late to meetings and parties, I guess!

Well, I didn't exactly plan it but I figured it might work out that way. I see your trip is only 6 days away. Promise to let me know if you write a TR because I definitely want to hear all about your trip.

Ok, I promise!! I would really like to try....Although, you and Cynthia (and MeMom and Pat and Emmysmommy and Kathy and Scott...the list goes on and on and on...and on...) are SO fabulous at writing them, mine may be quite plain in comparison! We will see if I am motivated to take good notes during my upcoming trip...

I always overpack. I have no idea why. It's weird. I always think I need two complete changes of clothes for everyday I'm there and I definitely don't . I am going to do better this next trip. Maybe.

You "need options" too!!

That's too funny!

Try it on Denny next Saturday...see if he falls for it!

Unfortunately, even though we are flying, we are not arriving until 4:30ish. I missed booking the 8am flight and then the price jumped. Just as well because I have to board Max. At least I have time in the morning to take him to the vet and do a couple things around the house before we have to leave for the airport. Still wish we had a better flight time but there was nothing between 8am and 2:15pm.

Its ok I will have to try and hunt you down on Facebook so at least you can see the pictures I post. I do enjoy keeping all my friends updated "in the moment!"

Hope you had a great weekend!

Polynesian '88, '89, '90, Fort Wilderness '98, Walt Disney Hilton '09, Coronado Springs '10, Wilderness Lodge '11, All Star-Music Dance the World '12, Animal Kingdom Lodge '12-13, Pop Century '13

[url=http://distickers.com/ticker/][/url
disneydancer86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: