Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2013, 01:12 AM   #1591
dizneeat
DIS Veteran

Cynthia, that are some awesome pics of your walk over to DHS. Love the pics of the hat and when I read about it might disappear I was as sad as you are, so please include me in your club.
BD is not my favourite restaurant. But I love seeing photos of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
Sorry I haven't updated our update notice. I have to go to the live oak lodge to get on the Internet. My new freaking computer is so smart it won't let me sign on to something w a password. So annoying. Anyway we went to Savannah today and we are now in Tybee Island waiting out the rain. Extended our stay at the Disney resort and now were driving home Sunday. It's been an interesting vacation and not one that I wish to repeat anytime soon although I love HHI as much as ever and their hospital is pretty nice too. And I will leave you with that...,,
So sorry about your computer being a bit of a pain.
So sorry about the rain.
NOT sorry about hearing you are staying longer.
Yikes ....... so sorry to hear the word hospital. That is one word that one does not want to hear during a vacation.
Hope it was nothing too serious.
Enjoy the rest of your vacation.
TR Summer 2014: We're out of it! A MAGICal Med adventure TR 2013: Get off the ship .....
Visit my other TRs/dining reviews here:

dizneeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 06:54 AM   #1592
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

Ahhh I'm really far behind!!!!

Sorry to hear that Max and Kismet haven't been feeling well!! Hopefully they are doing better soon!!

Hahaha that was very nice - if a bit random - of the guy to share his beer with you! That's kind of funny that the PP photographer took a picture with you and the beer - I remember a few years back my friend and I took pictures in France, and the PP photographer was INSISTENT that we could not be holding our Grey Goose squishees in the photos!

Oh no...hospital?? Hope everything is ok!!!
Stringbean&Wingnut is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-13-2013, 08:56 AM   #1593
HockeyMomR
DIS Veteran

My Saturday morning Dis catch up.....

Cynthia - great update. Love the pics of you in "France". Looks like it was a great night for a walk and evening at the Studios. And to end the evening at TSM not a bad wait time. Love this ride.

MaryEllen - Was hoping you were having fun in HHI. What? "The hospital was pretty nice too"?? Hope everything is O.K. now.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:53 PM   #1594
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizneeat View Post
Cynthia, that are some awesome pics of your walk over to DHS. Love the pics of the hat and when I read about it might disappear I was as sad as you are, so please include me in your club.
BD is not my favourite restaurant. But I love seeing photos of it.
It was a lovely walk, really really reminded me why I love that area so very much. So far we have three members! I've read several rumors over the last 2 years, all involving various different expansion ideas at DHS. I love the hat!

Now we need a snazzy name for our club....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMomR View Post
My Saturday morning Dis catch up.....

Cynthia - great update. Love the pics of you in "France". Looks like it was a great night for a walk and evening at the Studios. And to end the evening at TSM not a bad wait time. Love this ride.
Thank you! I am really glad we did TSM at the end there, it was a perfect ending to the day and I really do enjoy having one trip through the full queue
Old 04-13-2013, 02:09 PM   #1595
Pinkocto
In love with all things Disney. Happily joined DVC 01/11.

Quote:
Sorry I haven't updated our update notice. I have to go to the live oak lodge to get on the Internet. My new freaking computer is so smart it won't let me sign on to something w a password. So annoying. Anyway we went to Savannah today and we are now in Tybee Island waiting out the rain. Extended our stay at the Disney resort and now were driving home Sunday. It's been an interesting vacation and not one that I wish to repeat anytime soon although I love HHI as much as ever and their hospital is pretty nice too. And I will leave you with that...,,
Oh no! That doesn't sound good, I hope you both are ok.

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14, AKV/BCV 10/14, AKV CL 12/14
Pinkocto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 02:10 PM   #1596
Pinkocto

Great update Cynthia, what a fun day. Aside from the not so great waiter of course.

First Trip - YC '89, CSR '98, Pop '07, Music '08, AKL CL 1/11, SSR 12/11, 5N Dream Cruise & AKV 3/12, AKV CL 9/12 , OKW 12/12, 4N Wonder Cruise 1/13, 7N Fantasy Cruise & AKV CL 3/13, AKV 6/13, DL 9/13, VGF 12/13, OKW/AKV 1/14, 5N Wonder Cruise/VBR 3/14, Western Fantasy/BCV 5/14, AKV/BCV 10/14, AKV CL 12/14
Old 04-13-2013, 09:54 PM   #1599
Wicket's Mom
DIS Veteran

I'm still trying to catch up, but need to post now!

I always try to wear a sundress to the signature restaurants, heck I even wear one at the regular restaurants. I like to clean up, besides dresses are cooler.

My favorite part of the Electrical Parade is Pete's Dragon, just so cool to see it blow smoke.

The college thing is hard to figure out, but once all is decided the relief is wonderful!

I just love the look of the Boardwalk & that whole area.

I think one of those lighted dresses wouldn't be too hard to make. I may try to one someday, it would be fun to wear!

I have twenty more pages to go, then it's on to Jen's TR & Karin's new one. I will be caught up & then on to mine!
(url)http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3050319
It Was the Best of Times & the Worst, But It Was the Best Trip Evah!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2811518
Wicket's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:46 PM   #1600
MEK
DIS Veteran

Well friends. We are on our way home. We decided to stop in. Charleston on the way home. We are now officially on the road with only 647 miles to go. Yikes !!! Will try to get to replies tomorrow.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #1601
eandesmom
I'm with Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicket's Mom View Post
I'm still trying to catch up, but need to post now!

I always try to wear a sundress to the signature restaurants, heck I even wear one at the regular restaurants. I like to clean up, besides dresses are cooler.
I think I wore a sundress every night this trip, it was perfect and comfy!

Quote:
My favorite part of the Electrical Parade is Pete's Dragon, just so cool to see it blow smoke.
Mine too!

Quote:
The college thing is hard to figure out, but once all is decided the relief is wonderful!
We are just starting with Kendall, it's going to be a long year! I'm glad we will get a few years off before we have to worry about the E's.

Quote:
I just love the look of the Boardwalk & that whole area.
me too!

Quote:
I think one of those lighted dresses wouldn't be too hard to make. I may try to one someday, it would be fun to wear!

I have twenty more pages to go, then it's on to Jen's TR & Karin's new one. I will be caught up & then on to mine!
If anyone could make one of those dresses, it would be you!

Quote:
Well friends. We are on our way home. We decided to stop in. Charleston on the way home. We are now officially on the road with only 647 miles to go. Yikes !!! Will try to get to replies tomorrow.
Drive safe!
Old 04-14-2013, 01:30 PM   #1602
Pinkocto

Quote:
Safe travels home!

Old 04-14-2013, 02:20 PM   #1603
Mndisneygirl
DIS Veteran

Great pics from your evening! I like the hat too - why do people hate it so much?

Sorry you had to spend time in the hospital during a vacation Mary Ellen! I hope that problem has been resolved! Safe travels home!

Good to hear about photo bucket working better - I'm hoping to finally start a TR now! Trying to organize pictures and thoughts today! I'll post a link and alert the media as soon as I actually do it. I figured today was a good day - the Twins game we were supposed to go to got postponed for inclement weather - I'll say! It's snowing and raining and windy and about 30 degrees! I didn't want to go with that cruddy weather.

DISing is way more fun!
Mndisneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:32 PM   #1604
jedijill
Chiefs fan living in Bronco country
It was a popular place after partying on Saturday nights

Safe travels!

Jill in CO
Old 04-14-2013, 02:57 PM   #1605
Poolrat
I am alive, sometimes I wonder too!
I probably would be glued to the side

Quote:

Safe travels
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL Feb '15 -AKVK May '15 EEC- July'15 Big Birthday blowout ............ Can't wait to go back
Poolrat is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: