Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2013, 03:08 PM   #106
Gumbo4x4
Note to the ladies who forgot to check - we don't mind. Signed, "The guys"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat0727 View Post
So bummed Francesca was voted out first. She was my favorite! I don't get how they would rather keep Andrea or Phillip around over her.
I didn't have anything against her, but thought it was funny how it ended up being her. When she was talking about eating that rock, I announced, "don't forget where you left that rock!"
Old 02-15-2013, 10:31 AM   #107
TheAviator
I don't always live dangerously, but when I do, I prefer to do it at Taco Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffkin View Post
And, does it not bother anyone else that for the FANS to make two huge mistakes. The old "do they even watch the show" award goes to Shamar for his first day bossiness and then of course the "cool kids" group that makes an alienating 4 person alliance of which 2 members "hook up" in the tent in front of everyone. Seriously! I just don't get it.
Well from a man's perspective if that girl was cuddling with me I know exactly what would happen, game or no game I agree probably not very strategic but nonetheless she's pretty irisistable
TheAviator is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-15-2013, 10:40 AM   #108
puffkin
DVC Owner- SSR & AKV

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAviator View Post
Well from a man's perspective if that girl was cuddling with me I know exactly what would happen, game or no game I agree probably not very strategic but nonetheless she's pretty irisistable
But according to himself "she wasn't the prettiest" so that was why she made a good alliance partner

Veteran of 25+ trips to the World
puffkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:53 AM   #109
TheAviator

Quote:
But according to himself "she wasn't the prettiest" so that was why she made a good alliance partner
I don't even remember was it not the beauty queen? She was definitely the prettiest IMO
Old 02-15-2013, 02:17 PM   #110
The Mayor
How about 7"...6" is for rookies
It's the CB, it's not supposed to make sense

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but did anyone find it strange that no one looked for an idol? That would be my first thought when I hit that beach!!

"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid".--John Wayne

"Sure I wave the American flag. Do you know a better flag to wave? Sure I love my country with all her faults. I'm not ashamed of that, never have been, never will be." -- John Wayne
The Mayor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:50 PM   #111
TheAviator

I was really hoping Phillip was voted off first, I figured since the entire show was all Phillip all the time that was a sign he was going to be gone, hopefully that meant he gets voted off next, I can't imagine this being another Russell Survivor where Phillip is the new Russell. Russell was half way entertaining the 1st 2 times, Phillip is just weird, crazy and annoying.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:52 PM   #112
travelbug24
Searches for Hidden Mickey's in carbonated beverages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but did anyone find it strange that no one looked for an idol? That would be my first thought when I hit that beach!!
Thought the same thing, strange.
travelbug24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:13 PM   #113
gracer9977
Happiness is Disney

Quote:
We thought the same thing. My DH mentioned it a few times, like now would be a good time to look for the Idol. Really surprised the "favorites" didn't look for it, seems like something you would do when you have already played the game before.
Old 02-15-2013, 04:05 PM   #114
deserrai
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo4x4 View Post
I didn't have anything against her, but thought it was funny how it ended up being her. When she was talking about eating that rock, I announced, "don't forget where you left that rock!"
Yup, you knew what was coming when they aired that little snippet.
Old 02-15-2013, 04:38 PM   #115
puffkin
DVC Owner- SSR & AKV

Quote:
I did listen to the EW podcast with Jeff and they did mention that at one point they were going to do a 2 hour premeire but then CBS asked them to cut it down to 1.5 hours so they had to cut out some "fat". So it is forseeable that there was some idol searching happening, but they may just have not chosen to air it....especially if no one has found one or if it hasn't caused any drama around camp yet.

I agree though, they would be crazy not to at least do a little searching...especially around camp. I think it would have been funny for them to show Malcolm scoping out the rice and bean containers right away since the others haven't seen his season yet.

Old 02-15-2013, 06:38 PM   #116
Ride Junkie
Just skulking around...
I love any activity that requires a helmet

I'm curious...when Malcolm appeared at last season's finale, I wonder if he had already finished filming his 2nd season? Or was the finale right before he left to film again?
Ride Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:50 PM   #117
puffkin
DVC Owner- SSR & AKV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride Junkie
I'm curious...when Malcolm appeared at last season's finale, I wonder if he had already finished filming his 2nd season? Or was the finale right before he left to film again?
They filmed the seasons back to back so Malcolm only had I think 17 days to recover. The finale reunion show in Dec was months after both seasons were finished filming.

Old 02-15-2013, 07:29 PM   #118
Gumbo4x4
Note to the ladies who forgot to check - we don't mind. Signed, "The guys"

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it was the othe two who were doing the cuddling. The #2's so to speak
Old 02-15-2013, 09:03 PM   #119
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride Junkie View Post
Jeff was on the talk the other day and said they film 2 seasons back to back with little over a week between so Malcolm would have gone home showered ate and left before he had a chance to put on a pound
Kurby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:40 AM   #120
aprilgail2
Ikea- Swedish for CRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAviator View Post
I was really hoping Phillip was voted off first, I figured since the entire show was all Phillip all the time that was a sign he was going to be gone, hopefully that meant he gets voted off next, I can't imagine this being another Russell Survivor where Phillip is the new Russell. Russell was half way entertaining the 1st 2 times, Phillip is just weird, crazy and annoying.
I was hoping that Phillip would go first-I can't stand a whole season of him in that pink underwear- he is just plain old nuts.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: