Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2013, 12:47 AM   #136
EMom
Comes from a long line of all fork hole pokers
I had the auburn haired Chrissy doll whose hair grew. She lost most of it in an incense fire. Don't ask

If the rest of the tribe sat on their butts the way Shemar does, they'd be halfway to starved and dying of thirst already. That blowhard had got to go.
EMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:04 AM   #137
BuzznBelle'smom
There are tomato-ey paw prints all around the stove
I've never had it burn, and I do this regularly

Shemar is a jerk (or, at least, edited that way), but they were smart to break up the "romance couples". A tight alliance, so early on, is trouble.

I thought it was great when the hidden immunity idol was outed at tribel. Sorry, I don't know everyone's name yet--I thought it was a good move, though. And while I understand why the guy didn't end up playing the idol, he said he would, so now he's going to have the reputation of being a lying liar who lies.

P.S. I don't know who's crazier on the "faves" tribe--Phillip or Brandon. There's a whole lot of nuttiness going on, though.
BuzznBelle'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-21-2013, 06:08 AM   #138
Mkrop
I just cant go on demand
Hi my name is Mkop and I am a cart leaver!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriarfoxinWA View Post
I loved it when Brandon (I think) called Phillip - Secret Agent Pink Panther!
Best line of the night!

Brandon is a loose cannon!

I think Phillip does half of this stuff to amuse him while he is out there
June 2008 Contemporary
Dec 2008 Boardwalk Inn
June 2009 Disneyland Hotel and DCA
Jan 2010 DVC Boardwalk Villas
Dec 2010 DVC BLT
July-Aug 2011 Disneyland Park Vue Inn
Dec 2011 DVC BW
July 2012 DVC BC
Dec 2013 DVC AKL/BW
Mkrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:26 AM   #139
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMom View Post
If the rest of the tribe sat on their butts the way Shemar does, they'd be halfway to starved and dying of thirst already. That blowhard had got to go.

I hope not; he is quite entertaining and certainly not phony like the high school clique.

Brandon on the other hand is not stable. I felt sorry for him after his last reunion show but the boy has some serious issues.
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr

declansdad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:38 AM   #140
EMom
Comes from a long line of all fork hole pokers
I had the auburn haired Chrissy doll whose hair grew. She lost most of it in an incense fire. Don't ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
I hope not; he is quite entertaining and certainly not phony like the high school clique.

Brandon on the other hand is not stable. I felt sorry for him after his last reunion show but the boy has some serious issues.
I'd have broken up the Core Four first too, but now that they are weakened, Sit on His Butt Shemar would be next. I just couldn't listen to him blah, blah, blah while he laid there like a beached whale.
EMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:43 AM   #141
declansdad
DIS Dad#639

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMom View Post
I'd have broken up the Core Four first too, but now that they are weakened, Sit on His Butt Shemar would be next. I just couldn't listen to him blah, blah, blah while he laid there like a beached whale.

I think some of that is the editing and that is what the Sandra Bullock look-alike told him to do. At tribal council he sounded much more soft spoken and reasonable.
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds

Old 02-21-2013, 08:03 AM   #142
Ginny Favers
I told my husband I think they must put crack in it

So glad that high-school clique is getting broken up. And as lazy as Shamar is, I found that dude that found the idol even more annoying. It's obvious they were the bullies of their high school, treating everyone who was different than them like they were garbage, so it's nice to see them get knocked down a peg.
Ginny Favers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:21 AM   #143
Gumbo4x4
Note to the ladies who forgot to check - we don't mind. Signed, "The guys"

Shamar is a useful idiot. Solid in the challenges, and if you take him to the end, nobody votes for him. Sherry has it right, let him hang around and tick everyone off. Obnoxious though he is, his prediction did come true on that challenge. He's lazy, but not stupid.
Old 02-21-2013, 08:39 AM   #144
puffkin
DVC Owner- SSR & AKV

I agree about Shamar. I think a lot may be editing and the guy is 300 lbs, so he will definitely be feeling it a lot more than the smaller people. He was right about the challenge (and seemed to be working hard there) and the only time he really seems confrontational is when the "cool kids" are going at him.

Phillip is crazy, but more in an amusing way. And I agree, he is a lot more aware than you think. Underneath all that craziness, I do think he has some pretty good strategy. I also agree that he may just act that way to keep himself entertained during the game.

Brandon is crazy in a psychopath way. He really scares me. I agreed with Cochrans assessment completely. I think he needs to go for everyones mental and physical safety. He isn't annoying/lazy like Shamar or amusing/crazy like Phillip. He is truly in need of help.

Veteran of 25+ trips to the World
puffkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:42 AM   #145
puffkin
DVC Owner- SSR & AKV

I loved Reynolds face at tribal, and Allie's when she was voted off. They appeared to be truly bewildered that the "beautiful" people weren't in control of the game. Looks like it will be good when the get back to camp from the previews!

Veteran of 25+ trips to the World
puffkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:45 AM   #146
Ginny Favers
I told my husband I think they must put crack in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffkin View Post

Brandon is crazy in a psychopath way. He really scares me. I agreed with Cochrans assessment completely. I think he needs to go for everyones mental and physical safety. He isn't annoying/lazy like Shamar or amusing/crazy like Phillip. He is truly in need of help.
Yes! Cochran did a VERY intelligent assessment of Brandon that very much impressed me. Brandon is truly crazy.

The best part of the night was when Phillip was giving them all secret agent names and talking directly to the camera, and Malcolm was kind of going along with it. The faces he made were hysterical! I also liked that Malcolm said something to the effect of that it was amusing for now, but if it lasted much longer he wouldn't be able to put up with it.
Ginny Favers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:00 AM   #147
SideshowBob
Oil Can aficionado
Screams like a little girl
Doesn't like things that go "bump" in the night
Is a SUPERSTAR!HOT as Heckuba here right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginny Favers View Post
Yes! Cochran did a VERY intelligent assessment of Brandon that very much impressed me. Brandon is truly crazy.

The best part of the night was when Phillip was giving them all secret agent names and talking directly to the camera, and Malcolm was kind of going along with it. The faces he made were hysterical! I also liked that Malcolm said something to the effect of that it was amusing for now, but if it lasted much longer he wouldn't be able to put up with it.
My favorite part as well!

"The Enemy's Gate is Down!"
SideshowBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:07 AM   #148
TheAviator
I don't always live dangerously, but when I do, I prefer to do it at Taco Bell

I do not like over the top rude people so I did want Shamu to go. But that being said I am also equally turned off by the "we are the pretty people and you are the losers" type of crowd. Although I was very happy the beauty queen wasn't the one voted off. She is Hawt. With a capital H.

As for Brandon, I think its obvious homicidal tendancies run in that family. Russel was even scarier than Brandon. Brandon is just kind of sad and pathetic. Although I would not let him be in charge of the machete EVER
TheAviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:16 AM   #149
declansdad
DIS Dad#639

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAviator View Post
I do not like over the top rude people so I did want Shamu to go. But that being said I am also equally turned off by the "we are the pretty people and you are the losers" type of crowd. Although I was very happy the beauty queen wasn't the one voted off. She is Hawt. With a capital H.

As for Brandon, I think its obvious homicidal tendancies run in that family. Russel was even scarier than Brandon. Brandon is just kind of sad and pathetic. Although I would not let him be in charge of the machete EVER

I don't think Shamar was ever rude. When the pretty boy tried to call him out he stood up for himself and stated exactly what was going on. I think he caught whatever his name is completely off-guard and turned the tables on him.

I find that Russel is quite a bit different that Brandon. Russell was sneaky, under-handed and mean but I never felt that he would actually hurt another player. Brandon on the other hand just seems to be a time bomb waiting to go off.

me dw (pooksma) ds

Old 02-21-2013, 09:20 AM   #150
TheAviator
I don't always live dangerously, but when I do, I prefer to do it at Taco Bell

Yes but that wasn't the only shamar incident, remember when he was super rude to the long haired guy right off the bat, I can't believe they didn't vote for him, he just seems like a freak. They would have still had their numbers to get rid of the it crowd after voting the freak off.
TheAviator is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: