Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-01-2013, 07:05 PM   #46
BridgetR3
DIS Veteran

 
BridgetR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Too far from home
Posts: 1,709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesknee View Post
LOVE both mickeys!! Years ago DH & I were adopting a baby so we decorated his bedroom with Fantasia Mickey. I crossed stitched this same Mickey! I, me.... I don't sew. hahaha I did however really enjoy doing cross stitch by hand. I ended up making alot of them and giving them as baby shower gifts.

I love that your boys bathroom is decorated Disney style! We keep adding a little mickey here, a little there in the bathroom, but I just can't get myself to go red, black and white. If I had a 2nd bathroom it would be disney instantly. Our playroom is Disney. Maybe I'll find that old Fantasia one & put it up in there. That is if it isn't discolored by now.

151 days til summer???!!! That means even less until my first batch of babies graduate college! holy cow!!!

don't worry about running out of stuff before the trip. As you know things come up, get changed. Purchases get made. I wonder if I will finish my TR, before our next trip.

Now, about D~ how would one find her? I would love to get on a list ...ah... to get on a list. That would be a great gift for either my wedding anniversary 2013, Christmas 2013 or my bday 2014. I am patient.

She is DMGeurts on the DISboards. You can find her latest PTR (complete with pictures of her beautiful creations) here. She sews to get to Disney and only started sewing a couple of years ago. She does amazing work!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchIsOurHero View Post
I'm in to follow along!! I love the "following Dad to work plan"! Now. . .going back to read!!
Awww.... and thanks for joining us!! I just hope that we can keep the secret that long!! My husband thinks that I will blow it somehow. I'm praying that I don't!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney9.9.10 View Post
Hi! I'll join in for your report. 2 trips and AP's, very exciting!! Your sewing/embroidery creations are fantastic! That story about the little boy in your class is so sweet, it almost made me cry just reading about it. I can't wait to read more about your plans
!!! Thanks for reading along with us!! Yep that's the plan, I hope!! Thanks, I enjoy sewing very much! One day I hope to sell something in my Etsy store but for now, it just holds my creations!

Yes, he is a doll and thankfully he had a wonderful Christmas thanks to some angel friends of mine who adopted his family. I miss my students a lot but I don't miss the early mornings or the paperwork. Not ready to go back Thursday!

Life update coming up!
__________________
Me DH DS11 DS7
BridgetR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:20 PM   #47
BridgetR3
DIS Veteran

 
BridgetR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Too far from home
Posts: 1,709

Sadly this is not about Disney but it will fill up my PTR so you will all have to endure it or hey just skip it.

This week we are kitty-sitting for one of my coworkers while they are on vacation. I am loving it because it's been a long time since we've had a kitten in the house. My DS6 is an animal lover and is enjoying it as well. DS10 could not care less about them.

Here are a few pics...


We gave this kitty a ball. He loves it! EDIT - Just realized you can see every piece of dust on my floor. SORRY!!! Please don't judge! ROFL


DS6 gave him the toy that belonged to our sweet pup that we lost a couple of weeks ago. Did I tell ya'll about that? Our sweet baby escaped one day while the boys were playing outside and we never have seen her again. I pray that someone took her in. We cried for days.....



DS6 can't seem to get enough of their loving.


I love the markings on this one's face.

Also, I've been sewing. I finished creating the lined romper which was a feat for me because I was using a pattern that did not line it so I had to create a lot of it myself as I went. I think it's cute and I can't wait to try it again!



The finished romper....

Tomorrow is my last day off. Unfortunately I will probably spend a lot of it getting ready for school on Thursday. The good news is that my days pass a LOT faster while I'm working so Disney will come sooner!! The bad news is that school consumes my days and it's so hard for me to sew on school days!

DH is home now and off the crazy job that he was on seven days a week. I'm super thankful for that. Today he was off for the New Year which was a blessing. We played board games with the kids and were able to all enjoy each other's company.

Well I need to go clean up my sewing room and finish a few things. I hope you all have a great evening!! See you tomorrow!
__________________
Me DH DS11 DS7
BridgetR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #48
StitchIsOurHero
I was smart enough to marry a DH who does the laundry!
Dun-DUN! Has 8 Matthew McConaugheys at work!
The Rock, in his little man-bikini, is quite pretty!
 
StitchIsOurHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 8,253

Awww...love the kitty pics!! We had cats before DS was born, but he is allergic.

So sorry about your puppy! That's too bad!!

We don't go back to work til Monday...I know what you mean, it does make the time go quicker, but it is so busy!!

Just read the story about the child in your class. So sad, but so heartwarming that you were able to get Christmas for his family!!
StitchIsOurHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:51 PM   #49
Deesknee
When we were kids (long time ago) they did this with cows.
 
Deesknee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: South of Boston, MA
Posts: 4,057

The romper came out wonderful! I love it!
Cute kitty. I'm sorry about your pup though. I don't think you mentioned that. There is a website, I think it is lost my doggie (all one word) and it's dot com. You can post your dogs picture and sometimes they get found. Also, I know around here a lot of people have had luck posting on facebook and asking others to spread it. I know of 2 people that have found pets that way. Our dog is a rescue dog. We love him so much, but when we first got him I went on the lost dog website to make sure their wasn't a family looking for him. THANK GOD there wasn't because it would have broken our hearts. But, I have to think the rescue place had already checked that out. The rescue place probably checks those websites, but who knows. At least I can sleep at night now. The dog is so trained & loveable, I kept thinking SOMEONE must be missing him.
I hope your boys are broken hearted (or you or DH) from missing your dog.
__________________
How many surprises can we fit into 1 week? TR - Aug 2013- http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3164295

Vow renewal trip report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...0#post46760210

Triplets + singleton = living happily ever after in Mass
Deesknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:38 PM   #50
BridgetR3
DIS Veteran

 
BridgetR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Too far from home
Posts: 1,709

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchIsOurHero View Post
Awww...love the kitty pics!! We had cats before DS was born, but he is allergic.

So sorry about your puppy! That's too bad!!

We don't go back to work til Monday...I know what you mean, it does make the time go quicker, but it is so busy!!

Just read the story about the child in your class. So sad, but so heartwarming that you were able to get Christmas for his family!!
These kitties are sooooo sweet and cuddly. I had a really hard time sleeping last night so I went to the room where we keep them and watched them play most of the night. It was soothing to me.

Yes we miss our puppy terribly. It's hard to lose a pet because they are like family to us.

Well I'm not ready for tomorrow mentally but ready or not it's coming up quick. I know my students will be excited to be back. They make teaching fun because they are all so eager to please me.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesknee View Post
The romper came out wonderful! I love it!
Cute kitty. I'm sorry about your pup though. I don't think you mentioned that. There is a website, I think it is lost my doggie (all one word) and it's dot com. You can post your dogs picture and sometimes they get found. Also, I know around here a lot of people have had luck posting on facebook and asking others to spread it. I know of 2 people that have found pets that way. Our dog is a rescue dog. We love him so much, but when we first got him I went on the lost dog website to make sure their wasn't a family looking for him. THANK GOD there wasn't because it would have broken our hearts. But, I have to think the rescue place had already checked that out. The rescue place probably checks those websites, but who knows. At least I can sleep at night now. The dog is so trained & loveable, I kept thinking SOMEONE must be missing him.
I hope your boys are broken hearted (or you or DH) from missing your dog.
Thanks!! I love the romper too. It was fairly easy to make. Now I just need to find a little boy to try it on! lol....Aren't these kitties precious!?!?!? I could keep the colorful one because she snuggles really well. Actually she's on my lap right now purring away while I type.

Thanks for the tips on finding our puppy. Unfortunately we tried most of those with no success. I hate to think about it but we live by a lot of woods and there are coyotes that run wild at night. I'm afraid if someone didn't find her that night that she may not have survived. It breaks my heart but I know it's a reality around here. Glad you rescued a pup!! Our kitty is a rescue and our outside pooch had an abusive owner before us. He cowers when you just speak to him but he loves the boys and follow them all over.

I'm probably the most broken hearted about the dog because I feel the most at fault for losing her. Also, the boys think that someone probably picked her up and is loving her while I know the sad reality. DH isn't an animal person (although he is loving these kittens) so it doesn't bother him as much as me. He's more of a "It's life. It happens." kind of guy.

Up next - our ADR's!!!!
__________________
Me DH DS11 DS7
BridgetR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 06:47 PM   #51
BridgetR3
DIS Veteran

 
BridgetR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Too far from home
Posts: 1,709

I was so excited when DH suggested that we eat a few sit-down meals this time. We are not doing dining plan as we never usually eat desserts and DS6 still eats off of my plate at most restaurants even at home. It just doesn't pay for us to pay for all the extra just so it's "convenient". Since we will have AP's, I plan to purchase a Tables in Wonderland card for our restaurants.

So here are our ADR's -
June 1 - our SWW Hollywood Studios day is Scifi Restaurant (lunch)
We considered this one on our first trip but instead opted for the Hollywood and Vine buffet for the characters. Unfortunately we were NOT impressed with it.
June 3 - DH's birthday dinner at his FAVORITE restaurant - I'll save this one and take guesses. Anybody want to guess what his FAVORITE restaurant is at Disney?
June 4 - Epcot night with Teppan Edo (dinner)
We have a local hibachi grill that we all love so I figure this would be great!
June 6 - Our MK day - BE OUR GUEST!!!! I was SOOOOO excited to score this reservation!!! It's even at a decent time (5:35 p.m.).
June 7 - Chef Mickey's!!!!! DH wanted this one! How cool is that! He was actually excited to pick this one! I hope it doesn't disappoint!

Well there you have it. We have 5 sit downs for 9 days at Disney and I really think it's a good balance. We don't need a sit-down meal every day but we did get kinda bored with the food on our last trip and would have enjoyed some restaurant time. Also, my boys are two years older than the last time we did these restaurants at Disney so hopefully it will work out better for us. We've also seen most everything at almost every park so we should have time to relax!

What do you think of our choices? What do you think DH's favorite restaurant is? I'd love to hear your guesses!
__________________
Me DH DS11 DS7
BridgetR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:15 PM   #52
StitchIsOurHero
I was smart enough to marry a DH who does the laundry!
Dun-DUN! Has 8 Matthew McConaugheys at work!
The Rock, in his little man-bikini, is quite pretty!
 
StitchIsOurHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 8,253

Yay for scoring a BOG ressie! I am so excited for that one! We have never done Sci Fi or Teppan Edo...I hope DS will want to do those when he is a little older. He's not so much the "adventurous" eater!

Hmmmm...I am going to guess Yachtsman Steakhouse or 'Ohana!
StitchIsOurHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:38 PM   #53
shell8558
DIS Veteran
 
shell8558's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lake Charles, La
Posts: 978

Wow! You scored some great reservations!! I'm going to guess that hubbies favorite rest. is Ohanas. ( only because it is mine- ha!) And such a good day to go - June 3rd is my sons birthday ! This will be the first year in seven years we will not be at disney for it - he has gotten really spoiled to celebrating it there . I keep telling Him that he is lucky that it falls right after school lets out .
__________________
1994 WL * 2007 ASMo * 2008 ASMo* 2009 POR *2010 CBR * 2011 POR * 2012 Wyndham Bonnet Creek * 2013 ASSp * 2014 POP *
shell8558 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #54
EastYorkDisneyFan
DIS Veteran
 
EastYorkDisneyFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: East York (Toronto), Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,542

Just found your PTR today. you've got some prety good pics from the TSO show, my Dad and I have gone to see them for the last few years here in Toronto unfortuitly this year the only place they performed near us this year was in Hamilton, Ontario so we saw them there this year. I was just wondering if you know which cast you had as they travel with two version of the show one for the east and one for the west, but sometimes they switch up in the middle of the states sometimes.
__________________
Heading West for DPN WestFest 2010 - TR underway F & F at the DLR! Fun and planing for DPN WestFest 2011

You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it takes people to make the dream a reality.
- Walt Disney
EastYorkDisneyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 09:59 PM   #55
Deesknee
When we were kids (long time ago) they did this with cows.
 
Deesknee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: South of Boston, MA
Posts: 4,057

YAY for BOG ressies!! I will be very curious to see how you like the dinner meals! Are all you meals dinner time. We tend to do more breakfasts, so I'll be curious as to all your dinner meals.

I am going to guess your DH favorite is....Yahtsman. I bet he is a steak kinda guy.

I'm sorry you had no luck with the websites for lost pets. I'm sorry you are taking on the blame. My friend has woods and coyotes behind her house also. Her cat got out once and was gone for more than 2 weeks. Then he just wandered home, like there was nothing wrong. weird. She was searching the woods daily & the town nightly. I felt so bad for her & her family. But, was happy he came home. I'm glad your boys & DH are okay with it. You have an outside dog? Does he stay out all the time? Is that because of his abusive owner? I will never understand how anyone can hurt pets, children or the elderly. Never.

Looking forward to hearing more of your plans.
__________________
How many surprises can we fit into 1 week? TR - Aug 2013- http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3164295

Vow renewal trip report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...0#post46760210

Triplets + singleton = living happily ever after in Mass
Deesknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:59 PM   #56
BridgetR3
DIS Veteran

 
BridgetR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Too far from home
Posts: 1,709

Quote:
Originally Posted by StitchIsOurHero View Post
Yay for scoring a BOG ressie! I am so excited for that one! We have never done Sci Fi or Teppan Edo...I hope DS will want to do those when he is a little older. He's not so much the "adventurous" eater!

Hmmmm...I am going to guess Yachtsman Steakhouse or 'Ohana!
Yes I was super excited about our BOG ressie. Supposedly in the wing with the large windows it appears to be snowing. Not sure if that's the case but it would be cool to see. Not sure I want to sit in the room where everything is torn but I'm sure I'll walk around the entire place taking pics anyways so I'll see it all!!

We've never done any of these either except the one that is DH's favorite. All of the others are some that we wanted to try but couldn't get into since we planned our trip so late the first time. I'm pretty sure Sci Fi has burgers and stuff. My kids aren't too adventurous but they love our hibachi grill here. They only eat the noodles and meat but it's enough for them.

Nice guesses....I think you were the closest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shell8558 View Post
Wow! You scored some great reservations!! I'm going to guess that hubbies favorite rest. is Ohanas. ( only because it is mine- ha!) And such a good day to go - June 3rd is my sons birthday ! This will be the first year in seven years we will not be at disney for it - he has gotten really spoiled to celebrating it there . I keep telling Him that he is lucky that it falls right after school lets out .
Great guess....but nope. I'm afraid to try O'hana in case it has a different flavor or sauce on the meat. I'm telling you guys my family is picky!! I eat just about anything but they do not. Great day to go as it is DH's birthday too! Poor thing. I'll bet he is sad about not being at DIsney for his birthday but little does he know that ya'll are going to be there much much sooner!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by EastYorkDisneyFan View Post
Just found your PTR today. you've got some prety good pics from the TSO show, my Dad and I have gone to see them for the last few years here in Toronto unfortuitly this year the only place they performed near us this year was in Hamilton, Ontario so we saw them there this year. I was just wondering if you know which cast you had as they travel with two version of the show one for the east and one for the west, but sometimes they switch up in the middle of the states sometimes.
DH had better pics than I did because he has a better phone but his phone had an unfortunate accident and we lost those pics.

I'll be honest. I have no idea what their names were but if you were big fans, you can search "TSO Houston December 21" because people posted videos from it. You might recognize someone?? Sorry that I couldn't be more help!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesknee View Post
YAY for BOG ressies!! I will be very curious to see how you like the dinner meals! Are all you meals dinner time. We tend to do more breakfasts, so I'll be curious as to all your dinner meals.

I am going to guess your DH favorite is....Yahtsman. I bet he is a steak kinda guy.

I'm sorry you had no luck with the websites for lost pets. I'm sorry you are taking on the blame. My friend has woods and coyotes behind her house also. Her cat got out once and was gone for more than 2 weeks. Then he just wandered home, like there was nothing wrong. weird. She was searching the woods daily & the town nightly. I felt so bad for her & her family. But, was happy he came home. I'm glad your boys & DH are okay with it. You have an outside dog? Does he stay out all the time? Is that because of his abusive owner? I will never understand how anyone can hurt pets, children or the elderly. Never.

Looking forward to hearing more of your plans.
Yes yes, I am sooooo excited for BOG!! Actually I'm very excited about all of our ressies!!! I guess I could have been clearer on when we are eating our meals! Sorry!!

June 1 - Scifi Restaurant (lunch)
June 3 - DH's birthday dinner (evening)
June 4 - Epcot night with Teppan Edo (evening)
June 6 - BE OUR GUEST!!!! (evening)
June 7 - Chef Mickey's! (breakfast)

You also came the closest for DH's birthday restaurant. No one got it right but you and StitchIsOurHero at least have the correct hotel!

Our pooch would rather live outside than inside. He really loves the outdoors. We do take him inside sometimes when it is cold but he would rather live outside.

So the moment you've all been waiting for (well for at least a day....maybe..... ).......

My DH's birthday restaurant is.............
...........
...........
...........
...........
...........
...........
...........
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
...........

CAPTAIN's GRILLE!!!!

Yep you read it right. It's not one that everyone raves about. In fact before our first trip, it was hard to find any reviews of Captain's Grille but it was our favorite restaurant. The steaks were amazingly tender and the mashed potatoes were to die for. Yep Dee you guessed it right that DH and I are both steak people.

We plan to drop off the kiddos, go eat dinner and then head to Epcot for a little while to have a drink or two in peace before returning for our sweet babies.

If we enjoy it enough, I plan to do another night like this on our Christmas trip before DS10 is too old.

Well I hate to be a party pooper but I am heading to bed!! Between today being my first day back and having a terrible head cold I am exhausted! Night everyone! Thanks for hanging out!
__________________
Me DH DS11 DS7
BridgetR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #57
StitchIsOurHero
I was smart enough to marry a DH who does the laundry!
Dun-DUN! Has 8 Matthew McConaugheys at work!
The Rock, in his little man-bikini, is quite pretty!
 
StitchIsOurHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 8,253

Ooh, Captain's Grille! We've never been there, but I've heard it's good!!
StitchIsOurHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 08:55 AM   #58
AlohaAnnie
DIS Veteran
 
AlohaAnnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Welcome Home
Posts: 2,637

I have enjoyed reading your PTR so far.

We usually go to Disney around this same time but since DS is in our local High School Marching Band. We have to go the last 2 weeks of June.

You are such a talented lady! I have enjoyed seeing your creations.

Your ADRs look great. I really want to try Captain's Grille but it did not make the cut for our next trip. Maybe next time.

__________________
Me (Tina) DH (Shawn) DS (17) (Aaron) DD (12) (Allison) Aladdin (Buddy) Jasmine Lilo Stitch

POR June 2006 POP May/June 2008 CBR Pirate Room & BC May/June 2009 Vero Beach & CSR & AKV Kidani May/June 2010 BLT Oct 2010 BWV March/April 2011 AKV Kidani Dec 2011 BCV/BLT June 2013
WL CL & AKV - Jambo Studio CL March/April2014

June 2013 Dining Report PTR Spring Break 2014
AlohaAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:01 PM   #59
Deesknee
When we were kids (long time ago) they did this with cows.
 
Deesknee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: South of Boston, MA
Posts: 4,057

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridgetR3 View Post
Yes I was super excited about our BOG ressie. Supposedly in the wing with the large windows it appears to be snowing. Not sure if that's the case but it would be cool to see. Not sure I want to sit in the room where everything is torn but I'm sure I'll walk around the entire place taking pics anyways so I'll see it all!!

We've never done any of these either except the one that is DH's favorite. All of the others are some that we wanted to try but couldn't get into since we planned our trip so late the first time. I'm pretty sure Sci Fi has burgers and stuff. My kids aren't too adventurous but they love our hibachi grill here. They only eat the noodles and meat but it's enough for them.

Nice guesses....I think you were the closest!



Great guess....but nope. I'm afraid to try O'hana in case it has a different flavor or sauce on the meat. I'm telling you guys my family is picky!! I eat just about anything but they do not. Great day to go as it is DH's birthday too! Poor thing. I'll bet he is sad about not being at DIsney for his birthday but little does he know that ya'll are going to be there much much sooner!!!




DH had better pics than I did because he has a better phone but his phone had an unfortunate accident and we lost those pics.

I'll be honest. I have no idea what their names were but if you were big fans, you can search "TSO Houston December 21" because people posted videos from it. You might recognize someone?? Sorry that I couldn't be more help!




Yes yes, I am sooooo excited for BOG!! Actually I'm very excited about all of our ressies!!! I guess I could have been clearer on when we are eating our meals! Sorry!!

June 1 - Scifi Restaurant (lunch)
June 3 - DH's birthday dinner (evening)
June 4 - Epcot night with Teppan Edo (evening)
June 6 - BE OUR GUEST!!!! (evening)
June 7 - Chef Mickey's! (breakfast)

You also came the closest for DH's birthday restaurant. No one got it right but you and StitchIsOurHero at least have the correct hotel!

Our pooch would rather live outside than inside. He really loves the outdoors. We do take him inside sometimes when it is cold but he would rather live outside.

So the moment you've all been waiting for (well for at least a day....maybe..... ).......

My DH's birthday restaurant is.............
...........
...........
...........
...........
...........
...........
...........
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
......................
...........

CAPTAIN's GRILLE!!!!

Yep you read it right. It's not one that everyone raves about. In fact before our first trip, it was hard to find any reviews of Captain's Grille but it was our favorite restaurant. The steaks were amazingly tender and the mashed potatoes were to die for. Yep Dee you guessed it right that DH and I are both steak people.

We plan to drop off the kiddos, go eat dinner and then head to Epcot for a little while to have a drink or two in peace before returning for our sweet babies.

If we enjoy it enough, I plan to do another night like this on our Christmas trip before DS10 is too old.

Well I hate to be a party pooper but I am heading to bed!! Between today being my first day back and having a terrible head cold I am exhausted! Night everyone! Thanks for hanging out!
great.... now I have to add another restaurant to our have to try list. DD#2, DS#2 & I all love steak, not that anyone in our family dislikes it. What's the atmosphere there?

YAY for Chef Mickeys breakfast. yummy. We've got to try Teppan's we keep saying we're going to, but haven't yet.

Hope your day went well.
__________________
How many surprises can we fit into 1 week? TR - Aug 2013- http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3164295

Vow renewal trip report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...0#post46760210

Triplets + singleton = living happily ever after in Mass
Deesknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:27 AM   #60
Disney9.9.10
DIS Veteran
 
Disney9.9.10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,522

I'm so sorry to hear about your puppy. That must be so heartbreaking. It looks like your son enjoyed his time cat sitting though!

Your dining choices look great. We did QS in BOG in December, and it was amazing.
__________________

Dec 1988 - First Trip! * 1989 * 1990 * 1992 - Polynesian * 1996 - ASMu - Dance Trip for Disney's Magic Music Days * Dec 2002 - DCL Wonder & ASMo * March 2004 * March 2005 - Pop * August 2007 - ASMu * September 2010 - Grand Floridian - Wedding/Honeymoon Trip! * August 2011 - AKL Kidani Village * December 2012 - CSR

Krysten Michael Evelyn and Scarlett Mommy to an Angel

Disney9.9.10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.