Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2012, 05:29 PM   #31
BridgetR3
DIS Veteran

 
BridgetR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Too far from home
Posts: 1,709

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstorm65 View Post
We have the same thought about the clown, but i saw that they are renovating the Boardwalk pool from January to March. We are definitely hoping that means they are getting rid of the clown in favor of a new slide. I am trying to figure out what all is being done if the renovation takes 3 months. That seems like a long time if they are just replacing only a slide. At least we will get to see pictures before we leave.
A new pool would be awesome!!!! That is DH's favorite DVC place so far (Boardwalk Villas) but I just can't do it yet. Now if they have a new pool, we may be in for a deal!!!
__________________
Me DH DS11 DS7
BridgetR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:37 AM   #32
Deesknee
When we were kids (long time ago) they did this with cows.
 
Deesknee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: South of Boston, MA
Posts: 4,060

TSO, my husband loves them. What a treat! looks like it was amazing!

About swimming in November. We've done it. But, keep in mind when we leave home it is usually about 40degrees and Orlando is usually about 80, which makes Orlando seem like it is about 100!
We've only been to Quest once. It was too much for me to handle, and that was before the vertigo. It is an AMAZING video arcade, but a video arcade none the less, so we tend to skip it. (not that I could EVER do it now). If I remember correctly, we are talking about 14 years ago, there was no extra charge for the games, but there was food available inside. DH seems to think there was 1 "video game" that there was an extra charge for, but we didn't do it. Here is my biggest complaint with Disney Quest... it is so easy to get lost in, or more importantly to loose a child in. I was nervous. But that is just my personality. I'm sure there are others who would say I am crazy. Hopefully, someone with more experience with Disney Quest will speak up.

About your DH golfing..... how about taking this opportunity to teach your oldest? They have a 9 hole course, which I hear is very nice.

Boy, 3 trips in 1 year? That's the way to swim in that cool aid! We did that once & it was awesome. We had 1 trip with friend of the triplets and her mom, 1 trip with our dear friend who is now passed way, and 1 trip just us! It was a wonderful year!!!

I keeps saying we have to bring our youngest to Universal, but it has yet to happen. Maybe the next trip.

Hope you are enjoying school vacation!
__________________
How many surprises can we fit into 1 week? TR - Aug 2013- http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3164295

Vow renewal trip report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...0#post46760210

Triplets + singleton = living happily ever after in Mass
Deesknee is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-27-2012, 12:17 PM   #33
BridgetR3
DIS Veteran

 
BridgetR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Too far from home
Posts: 1,709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesknee View Post
TSO, my husband loves them. What a treat! looks like it was amazing!

About swimming in November. We've done it. But, keep in mind when we leave home it is usually about 40degrees and Orlando is usually about 80, which makes Orlando seem like it is about 100!
We've only been to Quest once. It was too much for me to handle, and that was before the vertigo. It is an AMAZING video arcade, but a video arcade none the less, so we tend to skip it. (not that I could EVER do it now). If I remember correctly, we are talking about 14 years ago, there was no extra charge for the games, but there was food available inside. DH seems to think there was 1 "video game" that there was an extra charge for, but we didn't do it. Here is my biggest complaint with Disney Quest... it is so easy to get lost in, or more importantly to loose a child in. I was nervous. But that is just my personality. I'm sure there are others who would say I am crazy. Hopefully, someone with more experience with Disney Quest will speak up.

About your DH golfing..... how about taking this opportunity to teach your oldest? They have a 9 hole course, which I hear is very nice.

Boy, 3 trips in 1 year? That's the way to swim in that cool aid! We did that once & it was awesome. We had 1 trip with friend of the triplets and her mom, 1 trip with our dear friend who is now passed way, and 1 trip just us! It was a wonderful year!!!

I keeps saying we have to bring our youngest to Universal, but it has yet to happen. Maybe the next trip.

Hope you are enjoying school vacation!
Yay!!! Good morning D!!! Hope you had a merry ! Thanks for the information on Quest! I did look into it some on the Disney website. I definitely wouldn't upgrade just for that but figured it may be a little something to do on our "rest day".

My oldest actually loves to play but my husband lacks the patience to work with him. I'm thinking that maybe I can convince him to go with oldest DS to "make memories". I also play but I'm TERRIBLE!!! More to consider....

I am enjoying my vacation A LOT!! I wish I could just stay home permanently but that would take away all the fun Disney trips so off to work I go in a week.

In the meantime back to the sewing room. I FINALLY cut out those two bibs that I want to create but I haven't been able to find any embroidery designs that I love so I have to figure out what I'm going to do on them.

About the three trips in one year.....we plan to do Disney as our summer vacation for the next few years and DH wants to go next Christmas so it would help save money if we go before our AP's expire. I'm thinking we could do all of our Disney stuff in 2014 before the last day on our AP's and then do our Universal days. Sounds like a plan to me......but that's a long way off!!
__________________
Me DH DS11 DS7
BridgetR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:54 PM   #34
WizardLarz
DIS Veteran
 
WizardLarz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: St. Louis,MO
Posts: 1,196

Suggestion

Try Pop for your pre-planned day(s). You'll be able to Walk over to Art of Animation and check it out. I'm pretty sure your boys would love the Cars section.
__________________

'88 Off Site -only two parks '00 Off Site '08 Fort Wilderness Campgrounds (Yes,I realy used a tent!) '09 Pop Century
'10 Boardwalk Villas SWW '11 Pop F&W '11 Pop Century Mars Preview '12 Pop Century(hey it's cheap) SWW '12 Pop Century (yes Again)

2010 PRT "I'm off to see the Mickey! The wonderfull cool Mouse! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2383922


WizardLarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:41 PM   #35
BridgetR3
DIS Veteran

 
BridgetR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Too far from home
Posts: 1,709

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardLarz View Post
Try Pop for your pre-planned day(s). You'll be able to Walk over to Art of Animation and check it out. I'm pretty sure your boys would love the Cars section.
Thanks for the suggestion!!! I think that sounds great!! I would love to see AOA!! We may have to stop by there even if we stay somewhere else.
__________________
Me DH DS11 DS7
BridgetR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:57 PM   #36
Deesknee
When we were kids (long time ago) they did this with cows.
 
Deesknee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: South of Boston, MA
Posts: 4,060

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridgetR3 View Post
Yay!!! Good morning D!!! Hope you had a merry ! Thanks for the information on Quest! I did look into it some on the Disney website. I definitely wouldn't upgrade just for that but figured it may be a little something to do on our "rest day".

My oldest actually loves to play but my husband lacks the patience to work with him. I'm thinking that maybe I can convince him to go with oldest DS to "make memories". I also play but I'm TERRIBLE!!! More to consider....

I am enjoying my vacation A LOT!! I wish I could just stay home permanently but that would take away all the fun Disney trips so off to work I go in a week.

In the meantime back to the sewing room. I FINALLY cut out those two bibs that I want to create but I haven't been able to find any embroidery designs that I love so I have to figure out what I'm going to do on them.

About the three trips in one year.....we plan to do Disney as our summer vacation for the next few years and DH wants to go next Christmas so it would help save money if we go before our AP's expire. I'm thinking we could do all of our Disney stuff in 2014 before the last day on our AP's and then do our Universal days. Sounds like a plan to me......but that's a long way off!!
We did have a merry Christmas! We didn't get hit with that other storm, well, other than rain. But today we are supposed to get hit with some snow. We usually make out okay. We are far enough from any shores to not get effects from any tides. Alot of what they show on TV is the shore towns. We live a couple towns away from any shores.

We lucked out with the premium AP. DVC was having a special and we fell into the time frame. We didn't use any of the premium options last trip, but plan on using Typhoon lagoon next trip.
I am so excited for you all to go during Christmas. I hope you are able to miss the crowds though.
Good for you for golfing. I have tried it. DH's family are big golfers, DMIL & DFIL tried to get me on the course many times. Like I say, I've tried it. HATE it. But, I also have no patience. I would rather tennis. Something that keeps me moving, or atleast my attention.

AP's ... sound like you have a wonderful plan in the works! My plan is to talk DH into renewing our AP's before they expire & get a couple trips a year out of them. Doubtful that will happen though.
__________________
How many surprises can we fit into 1 week? TR - Aug 2013- http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3164295

Vow renewal trip report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...0#post46760210

Triplets + singleton = living happily ever after in Mass
Deesknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:00 PM   #37
BridgetR3
DIS Veteran

 
BridgetR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Too far from home
Posts: 1,709

This is going to be both a life update and a Disney update. I'm trying out the font without the bold because I found the bold hard to read.

DH is still working seven days a week LONG LONG LONG hours each day. Basically he comes in, takes his shower and goes to bed. He is gone LONG before we get up in the morning and he is exhausted. If you have been following along, he's been doing this since right at Thanksgiving. While this is definitely helping to pay for whatever we are going to do this year with Disney/DVC/APs, we are all ready for a break. His boss called him Wednesday to let him know that he would be replaced on the job site so that he could go to a different site to start up a new project. DH was so excited that he immediately called us to tell us that he was done and would be able to take his time off. He told his boss on a second phone call that he planned to take his last two days of vacation for the year and his boss said something about well we can't do that......ummm....your replacement can't come so you will have to stay. I was furious. He was frustrated. Now the new "date" of getting off this job is January 1. Supposedly he even gets Jan. 1 off, yep OFF so that should be nice if it pans out. I just hope that it does.

While he's been gone I've been sewing and embroidering, here's a few of my creations.....


So sweet...too bad I didn't know how to do all of this when my boys were little....


I didn't realize that the baseball had moved while I was ironing it down. Ugh....lesson learned.....


So I redid it this morning and here's what I got. It's a tough applique for me. I think I'll try something girly this afternoon!


Now onto the Disney stuff.....
I have never had park hoppers before so we are trying to figure out how to "use" them best. I think I have our park days down but they could change on a whim if we want because for the first time our dinner reservations (yes we have some) don't really matter.

May 31 - Arrival Day - Magic Kingdom - Evening EMH
June 1 - Hollywood Studios for SWW
June 2 - Moving Day - Animal Kingdom, then Magic Kingdom Evening EMH
June 3 - Rest Day -
June 4 - Hollywood Studios (morning)/ Epcot (afternoon evening)
June 5 - This was a Universal day but now may be a water park day.
June 6 - Magic Kingdom
June 7 - Epcot
June 8 - This was a Universal Day as well but can not be a water day because we are leaving, so I'm sure we will find ourselves a place to go!

Also we may make June 3 a part water park/part rest day. That day is going to be a celebration day for our anniversary and Dh's birthday. The kids are going to the Sandcastle Club and we are going to dinner ALONE!!! Woohoo!!!

I am also thinking of moving Animal Kingdom to the day we leave and using our moving day as a water park day. So I really don't have it all set but I figured I would give you something to look at and think about.....

Up next.....Restaurants!!! What reservations do we have right now? Where are our MUST EATS?


__________________
Me DH DS11 DS7
BridgetR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #38
BridgetR3
DIS Veteran

 
BridgetR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Too far from home
Posts: 1,709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesknee View Post
We did have a merry Christmas! We didn't get hit with that other storm, well, other than rain. But today we are supposed to get hit with some snow. We usually make out okay. We are far enough from any shores to not get effects from any tides. Alot of what they show on TV is the shore towns. We live a couple towns away from any shores.

We lucked out with the premium AP. DVC was having a special and we fell into the time frame. We didn't use any of the premium options last trip, but plan on using Typhoon lagoon next trip.
I am so excited for you all to go during Christmas. I hope you are able to miss the crowds though.
Good for you for golfing. I have tried it. DH's family are big golfers, DMIL & DFIL tried to get me on the course many times. Like I say, I've tried it. HATE it. But, I also have no patience. I would rather tennis. Something that keeps me moving, or atleast my attention.

AP's ... sound like you have a wonderful plan in the works! My plan is to talk DH into renewing our AP's before they expire & get a couple trips a year out of them. Doubtful that will happen though.
Glad you didn't get hit by the storms. I would love to get some snow here. It would shut everything down but it would be nice to enjoy a little snow. Yes you all did luck out with that awesome DVC discount on the Premium Annual Passes. Dh and I were talking the other night about DVC and the regular DVC discount on APs is enough that he agreed to let me start looking for a small contract (25-50 points) just to get the discount and possibly use for our first two nights at Disney. I must say I'm pretty excited. I began looking at contracts and found one that I could do last night but of course I found it on a Friday night at 10:30 p.m. I sent the company a message but I don't know if I will get it. Someone may have messaged them before me.

I enjoy golf even though I'm not good at it. DH is better than me but not by much. I just can never find the time to get a sitter to go. By the time you pay the sitter and the green fees and/or cart fees, I've spent an arm and a leg when I could save it for Disney. I have that problem a LOT when deciding what to buy or do. I rather golf over tennis because it's not as strenuous and I am.....well, I am lazy......

I hope you are able to get a couple of trips in for your APs!! Maybe one day, we will be able to meet up at DW to say hi!
__________________
Me DH DS11 DS7
BridgetR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:19 PM   #39
Deesknee
When we were kids (long time ago) they did this with cows.
 
Deesknee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: South of Boston, MA
Posts: 4,060

Anniversary dinner ...adults only??? OH, I am jealous. We keep considering it, but the one time we did it, the triplets were little, my mom was along to watch them. We ended up going to what was pleasure island, playing some games, went to the Adventurers Club, felt it was too busy and we left. Very romantic. Spent most of the night trying to win a 3rd coca cola polar bear for the 3rd triplet. Won the 1st 2 immediately, then had to work for the third! hahaha So, I am jealous. Can't wait to hear where you will enjoy that meal!!

Have you researched which days of the week are least crowded at the parks? We tend to plan our days around that. Usually it works out very well. Easier to get ADR's, lines are less, DH is happier.

Yes, it would be nice to meet and say

Your projects are adorable!!! are they the bibs? seem to adorable to have squash smushed all over them! I hope they are blankies.
__________________
How many surprises can we fit into 1 week? TR - Aug 2013- http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3164295

Vow renewal trip report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...0#post46760210

Triplets + singleton = living happily ever after in Mass
Deesknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:46 AM   #40
BridgetR3
DIS Veteran

 
BridgetR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Too far from home
Posts: 1,709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesknee View Post
Anniversary dinner ...adults only??? OH, I am jealous. We keep considering it, but the one time we did it, the triplets were little, my mom was along to watch them. We ended up going to what was pleasure island, playing some games, went to the Adventurers Club, felt it was too busy and we left. Very romantic. Spent most of the night trying to win a 3rd coca cola polar bear for the 3rd triplet. Won the 1st 2 immediately, then had to work for the third! hahaha So, I am jealous. Can't wait to hear where you will enjoy that meal!!

Have you researched which days of the week are least crowded at the parks? We tend to plan our days around that. Usually it works out very well. Easier to get ADR's, lines are less, DH is happier.

Yes, it would be nice to meet and say

Your projects are adorable!!! are they the bibs? seem to adorable to have squash smushed all over them! I hope they are blankies.
Yep adults only!! I let DH make the plans for that night. He NEVER plans any parts of vacations or purchases with me. He's always afraid of messing it all up. I told him if he wanted to do something special he had to plan it. We are going back to his favorite restaurant at Disney and then possibly going into Epcot for a couple of drinks before coming back to grab the kiddos.

Too bad about the polar bear....did you ever get the third one?? We've, of course, never been to Pleasure Island (well the old one).

Yes I have researched the days online but a lot of what people say about them conflicts. One place has most of our days under 5 which is great while another place has most of them at 8. One place says to go to MK this day while another place says that it is the worst park. Who do ya'll use for touring?

Thanks!! My projects aren't really anything yet. I used a bib cut out but I was honestly just practicing. None of those little designs will be going to anyone. I just wanted to see how they sewed out.

I did make one finished piece last night. It's a lovey with tags. Here's a pic.....



Well back to work...have a great day!!!
__________________
Me DH DS11 DS7
BridgetR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:00 AM   #41
Deesknee
When we were kids (long time ago) they did this with cows.
 
Deesknee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: South of Boston, MA
Posts: 4,060

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridgetR3 View Post
Yep adults only!! I let DH make the plans for that night. He NEVER plans any parts of vacations or purchases with me. He's always afraid of messing it all up. I told him if he wanted to do something special he had to plan it. We are going back to his favorite restaurant at Disney and then possibly going into Epcot for a couple of drinks before coming back to grab the kiddos.

Too bad about the polar bear....did you ever get the third one?? We've, of course, never been to Pleasure Island (well the old one).

Yes I have researched the days online but a lot of what people say about them conflicts. One place has most of our days under 5 which is great while another place has most of them at 8. One place says to go to MK this day while another place says that it is the worst park. Who do ya'll use for touring?



Thanks!! My projects aren't really anything yet. I used a bib cut out but I was honestly just practicing. None of those little designs will be going to anyone. I just wanted to see how they sewed out.

I did make one finished piece last night. It's a lovey with tags. Here's a pic.....



Well back to work...have a great day!!!
awww, it'a beautiful!! so adorable!!

As far as who we use to figure the crowds. We usually purchase Tour Guide Mike, but honestly the last trip, I was so disappointed with the other aspects we use it for I doubt I would purchase it again.

Can't wait to "hear" your dinner ADR's especially the anniversary night.
__________________
How many surprises can we fit into 1 week? TR - Aug 2013- http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3164295

Vow renewal trip report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...0#post46760210

Triplets + singleton = living happily ever after in Mass
Deesknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:54 PM   #42
BridgetR3
DIS Veteran

 
BridgetR3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Too far from home
Posts: 1,709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesknee View Post
awww, it'a beautiful!! so adorable!!

As far as who we use to figure the crowds. We usually purchase Tour Guide Mike, but honestly the last trip, I was so disappointed with the other aspects we use it for I doubt I would purchase it again.

Can't wait to "hear" your dinner ADR's especially the anniversary night.
Thank you!!! I wish I had known to sew when my boys were babies!

I'll have to check him out. I have used Touring Plans and EasyWDW mostly.

I'll probably talk about ADR's sometime this week. Beginning to think I'll definitely run out of things to discuss before our trip!!

We are at 5 months today!!! Only 151 days until we leave for Disney which means only 151 days until I'm done with this school year. (Not that it's been a bad year at all.....I just love summer!)

I made a couple of things today for my boys' bathroom. Their bathroom is decorated entirely in Disney stuff....mainly Mickey and Minnie. I thought these would be great to have framed in the bathroom.





I am in love with ANYTHING Steamboat Willie but I must say that this would look better black and white.

On that note.....There is a lady on the DIS boards here named D~ who makes purses of Disney stuff. My mom is going to purchase one for me as soon as D~ has an opening. I want my bag to be yellow, white, gray and black in the theme of Steamboat Willie. Sounds great to me. Can't wait til she has an opening but she said it may be after March before she starts booking slots again and the slots she would be booking are for the end of 2013!!!

Well I'm off to spend time with DH and the kids. I hope you had a great day! Night!
__________________
Me DH DS11 DS7
BridgetR3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:35 PM   #43
Deesknee
When we were kids (long time ago) they did this with cows.
 
Deesknee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: South of Boston, MA
Posts: 4,060

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridgetR3 View Post
Thank you!!! I wish I had known to sew when my boys were babies!

I'll have to check him out. I have used Touring Plans and EasyWDW mostly.

I'll probably talk about ADR's sometime this week. Beginning to think I'll definitely run out of things to discuss before our trip!!

We are at 5 months today!!! Only 151 days until we leave for Disney which means only 151 days until I'm done with this school year. (Not that it's been a bad year at all.....I just love summer!)

I made a couple of things today for my boys' bathroom. Their bathroom is decorated entirely in Disney stuff....mainly Mickey and Minnie. I thought these would be great to have framed in the bathroom.





I am in love with ANYTHING Steamboat Willie but I must say that this would look better black and white.

On that note.....There is a lady on the DIS boards here named D~ who makes purses of Disney stuff. My mom is going to purchase one for me as soon as D~ has an opening. I want my bag to be yellow, white, gray and black in the theme of Steamboat Willie. Sounds great to me. Can't wait til she has an opening but she said it may be after March before she starts booking slots again and the slots she would be booking are for the end of 2013!!!

Well I'm off to spend time with DH and the kids. I hope you had a great day! Night!
LOVE both mickeys!! Years ago DH & I were adopting a baby so we decorated his bedroom with Fantasia Mickey. I crossed stitched this same Mickey! I, me.... I don't sew. hahaha I did however really enjoy doing cross stitch by hand. I ended up making alot of them and giving them as baby shower gifts.

I love that your boys bathroom is decorated Disney style! We keep adding a little mickey here, a little there in the bathroom, but I just can't get myself to go red, black and white. If I had a 2nd bathroom it would be disney instantly. Our playroom is Disney. Maybe I'll find that old Fantasia one & put it up in there. That is if it isn't discolored by now.

151 days til summer???!!! That means even less until my first batch of babies graduate college! holy cow!!!

don't worry about running out of stuff before the trip. As you know things come up, get changed. Purchases get made. I wonder if I will finish my TR, before our next trip.

Now, about D~ how would one find her? I would love to get on a list ...ah... to get on a list. That would be a great gift for either my wedding anniversary 2013, Christmas 2013 or my bday 2014. I am patient.
__________________
How many surprises can we fit into 1 week? TR - Aug 2013- http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3164295

Vow renewal trip report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?...0#post46760210

Triplets + singleton = living happily ever after in Mass
Deesknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:51 PM   #44
StitchIsOurHero
I was smart enough to marry a DH who does the laundry!
Dun-DUN! Has 8 Matthew McConaugheys at work!
The Rock, in his little man-bikini, is quite pretty!
 
StitchIsOurHero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 8,253

I'm in to follow along!! I love the "following Dad to work plan"! Now. . .going back to read!!
StitchIsOurHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 06:54 PM   #45
Disney9.9.10
DIS Veteran
 
Disney9.9.10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,572

Hi! I'll join in for your report. 2 trips and AP's, very exciting!! Your sewing/embroidery creations are fantastic! That story about the little boy in your class is so sweet, it almost made me cry just reading about it. I can't wait to read more about your plans
__________________

Dec 1988 - First Trip! * 1989 * 1990 * 1992 - Polynesian * 1996 - ASMu - Dance Trip for Disney's Magic Music Days * Dec 2002 - DCL Wonder & ASMo * March 2004 * March 2005 - Pop * August 2007 - ASMu * September 2010 - Grand Floridian - Wedding/Honeymoon Trip! * August 2011 - AKL Kidani Village * December 2012 - CSR

Krysten Michael Evelyn and Scarlett Mommy to an Angel

Disney9.9.10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.