Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Disney Discount Codes and Rates
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2012, 07:01 PM   #61
tianna26
Mouseketeer

Can you get this discount if i went thru aaa we already booked nemo june2-11
Old 12-15-2012, 07:02 PM   #62
tianna26
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertLC
Excuse my ignorance, but in the listing in the first post, what does "AD" and "CH" mean?

Thanks
I think its adult & child
Register to remove

Old 12-15-2012, 07:09 PM   #63
Rainbow82
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianna26 View Post
I think its adult & child

I started out asking that question too! But I edited my response after I figured it out!

So I understand this correctly If I want a 5 day parkhopper for my husband and I, we would pay $566.00 saving us around $84 from the currant price. Then we still need to book hotel and if I choose to say in one of the Value resorts and it cost around 110 a night I would be paying 77 plus tax.

So the trip would cost $951 plus tax? Am I missing anything? Then from here I need to choose if I want a dining plan? We should be able to take the bus to and from.
Rainbow82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:23 PM   #64
MickeyEars
DIS Veteran

Thanks so much Danny for sharing!!! I was about to give up hope of any discount.
I'm sooo excited!!!

Carla
Old 12-15-2012, 07:41 PM   #65
danny25
I love Disney and Im friend of STICH

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quin View Post
Danny25, I think I love you (yes, your photo shows that you have a beautiful family - please explain to your wife that I mean this in the nicest, most non-threatening way possible. But I really, really love you).

I already have a room-only reservation in May. So on Jan 3 I can call in and get that reservation switched to the new discount offer, whatever it is for my particular resort/room type choice, plus add discounted tickets, plus add a non-discounted Dining Plan. Correct? With no PIN or secret code, just an offer open to the general public?

Two years ago there was a discount that opened to the general public at the beginning of January - but the DIS discovered that we could call in two or three days ahead of that release date and get the same offer using a code. Any chance of that happening here?

I love you too thank you for your beatiful words. for the first question, yes you will switch for the new offer and wverything is correct. The second question really I dont know, it will be very dificult without the code of the offer but may be try a couple of days ahead around January 1 it will be a very good way to start the year calling to Disney, I wish you and your family the most magical vacation of the world form the bottom of my heart
danny25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 07:44 PM   #66
danny25

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow82 View Post
I started out asking that question too! But I edited my response after I figured it out!

So I understand this correctly If I want a 5 day parkhopper for my husband and I, we would pay $566.00 saving us around $84 from the currant price. Then we still need to book hotel and if I choose to say in one of the Value resorts and it cost around 110 a night I would be paying 77 plus tax.

So the trip would cost $951 plus tax? Am I missing anything? Then from here I need to choose if I want a dining plan? We should be able to take the bus to and from.
if you want and you post the dates of your vacation i can give the price of a value resort with the discount so you can make your budget better
Old 12-15-2012, 07:45 PM   #67
danny25

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianna26 View Post
Can you get this discount if i went thru aaa we already booked nemo june2-11
Like always you cant stack discounts you must choose from one or other sorry
Old 12-15-2012, 07:53 PM   #68
tianna26
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny25

if you want and you post the dates of your vacation i can give the price of a value resort with the discount so you can make your budget better
Can u help me w/ that also aoa nemo june 2-11 7day park hoppers ?
Old 12-15-2012, 07:55 PM   #69
tianna26
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianna26

Can u help me w/ that also aoa nemo june 2-11 7day park hoppers ?
3adults 1 child
Old 12-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #70
danny25

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT4Dis View Post
My family (5a/6c) is booked March 23-28, 4 LM rooms at AoA. If my math is correct with a 10% room discount and the ticket discount our family would save about $835. However, if LM rooms are excluded and the discount doesn't exceed 10% off a value room, we may keep what we have booked. For 20% we would move to another value. With us visiting the week before Easter I am not hopeful that I will see 20%, but it sure would make my Disney dreams come true.
i dont know the price of your rooms at LM by nigth but I think you will save no more than 800 if you move to other value
Old 12-15-2012, 08:01 PM   #71
danny25

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldDuckFamily View Post
Oh danny25 you have made my Christmas . Is the Jan 3rd date for Disney Visa Cardholders first? Or will Disney Visa start a few days earlier? Or no early booking for Disney Visa? THANKS!!!!
Im very happy with that, really I dont know that sorry
Old 12-15-2012, 08:08 PM   #72
danny25

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveshak22 View Post
So...this may be too specific a question for ya'...but I thought I'd ask just in case you do have the answer

With the current GP room offer it says save 35% on deluxe hotels. However, when I booked an Arusha view room it was only 5%.With this new deal of up to 30% off RO do you think the Arusha view rooms will be one of the lower discounts (like 5%)? I ended up getting a RO PIN code and I think I got 25% off on the room. If the Arusha View is only like 5% in the new "up to 30% off" RO discount then can I still use my RO PIN and the lower ticket prices as well?

Again - not sure if that's asking too much detail but TIA!!!
Ok lets see the discount for that room will be around 11 % but you can get the discounted tickets, in other case you cant buy the discounted tickets now you can do the maths
Old 12-15-2012, 08:11 PM   #73
Rainbow82
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny25 View Post
Thank you Danny!

We are looking at arriving 2-25 and checking out 3-2

Thank you for your help
Rainbow82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:16 PM   #74
sydneysmom
ready to go back to Disney..... NOW!

Okay, I think I'm kind of confused. Is this 2 separate discounts (the room discount and the discounted tickets) ? We booked a package, so would you have any idea what this might save us? I would really appreciate any help you can give me. (I'm sorry if this is kind of a moronic question )

GF (garden view) June 1-8 deluxe dining / 8 day park hopper (this is what we've booked) right now our package is $ 6832 if that helps.....

Also, when does Disney generally post the discount, is it like Dining where you have to wait until 7 am or can you call at midnight on the 3rd ? Can you tell, I'm planning for no sleep to get the savings!

thank you VERY much in advance..... you've made our Christmas far more merry!!!

2010 : Grand Floridian and MNSSHP
2013 : Grand Floridian and DH's birthday!
2016 : First trip to Universal
sydneysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:38 PM   #75
dlrhine
DIS Veteran who was away for a while (having babies!) but I'm back!

Ok... I have tried to figure out this discount ANSI must be mathematically impaired! We are at POFQ Standard Room April 20-28 (8 nights) with 8 day Hopper and Water Park option for 4 Disney Adults (2 Adults both 39, and 12, 10 year old kids) how do I figure this out?
dlrhine is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: