Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2013, 06:53 AM   #1111
Tinker_Tam
DIS Veteran

Ok, I am adding breakfast at WGP!! That breakfast pizza looks AMAZING!!!! I must try!!! Its so sad when the last day arrives. I must admit, I think its kinda funny how you all trickled in and now are all trickling out... First, Nicki and Todd and now you. Maybe that is the way to do it so that its not so much shock. Although, it would be a MUST for me to be in the last group to leave.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:06 AM   #1112
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
It was now Monday and Mark's and my last full day at the World as we would be departing Tuesday morning very early on the unMagical Express

Quote:
We were having our first ever breakfast at Wolfgang's.
Interesting idea. I don't think I'd ever seen a TR where someone ate breakfast there. I actually didn't even realize they served breakfast.

Quote:
This was Des' request and since Nicki and I had planned the entire trip, I wanted to give her one meal choice. I did get a little mad at her because she insisted on paying for our breakfast as a thank you for letting her tag along. I argued with her for five minutes and she would not give in. Stubborn redhead!
Well, I think that was very nice of her.

Quote:
Any ideas where we are going to spend our day?
In a park?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-14-2013, 08:33 AM   #1113
pas130
DIS Veteran

Last day

The waffle looks yummy..I am pretty partial to chocolate chips

Happy Valentine's Day Kathy
Old 02-14-2013, 08:52 AM   #1114
Chicago Mo
DIS Veteran

Happy Valentines day!!!
Old 02-14-2013, 08:58 AM   #1115
Tiggerrn2
DIS Veteran

That waffle looked HUGE!!!
So sad to see that envelope hanging on the door in the morning!
Can't imagine where you were heading, hmmmmm! I'm guessing MK!
August 1981 offsite-Kissimmee WDW-Magic Kingdom August 1984 offsite-Celebration WDW-MK and Epcot, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center April 1987 offsite WDW-MK 15 year celebration January 1990 offsite WDW-MGM June 1996 CBR WDW-MK, Epcot and MGM / Universal Studios October 2004 AKL WDW-MK, Epcot, MGM and AK with MNSSHP July 2005 Happiest Celebration on Earth - Disneyland and DCA / San Diego -Sea World and Wild Animal Park October 2006 WL and MNSSHP. July 2007 Disneyland and DCA / San Francisco June 2008 DL and DCA Grand Californian wedding August 2008 Beach Club All Parks April 2009 DL and DCA DD 11th BirthdayOctober2009 POR Food/Wine and MNSSHP Moms Only December 2010-First Holiday Trip July 2011 Disneyland Hotel DL and DCA June 2012 CSR and Poly Sept/Oct 2012 CBR Mom's only with MNSSHP July and Aug 2013 POP to Beach Club with the boys then Girls Only at A of A to AKL
Check out My Beach Club Trip Report - loads of pixhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....ferrerid=98667
TR from 2012 "How Could You?" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009569.
New TR in progress-The "How Could You" Rides Again - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172306
Old 02-14-2013, 09:05 AM   #1116
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

First of all, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Wow! Mark's waffle was huge! Or the plate was really little, one of the two. I never even thought about Wolfgang Puck for breakfast. But, then again, we aren't big breakfast eaters and usually only eat breakfast one or two times during our entire trip.

Hum, headed to SSR to catch a bus. Wonder where you're going?

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 02-14-2013, 09:25 AM   #1117
ronnmel
DIS Veteran

I would be so torn between the cornflake french toast and the chocolate chip waffle!
Old 02-14-2013, 09:38 AM   #1118
Minnie&Nana
Dreams do come true!
Pretty darn charming!

Old 02-14-2013, 11:05 AM   #1119
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

I am finally caught up. I don't even want to mention how many pages behind I was.

Your party pictures are great. You really got some good ones of the castle. I wish we would've sat at the hub to watch the parade. next time for sure! Did you all enjoy the party then? It looks like you did at least.

I have not yet been to WPE, but hope to give it a try someday.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:27 AM   #1120
marvali
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I hate golf. What I hate more is that the Olympics are supposed to be for the amateurs...so get rid of the pros that are participating..
I don't HATE golf, but if they are worried about viewership when they are making these decisions, Amateur wrestling is a whole lot more exciting and easier to watch!

Trampoline?? Really??? I really don't like watching any of the Olympic sports where the scoring is up to the whims of a group of judges! I usually end up PO'ed at the obvious bias to determine who "wins." Wrestling match - you pretty much are certain who won it!!!

And I totally agree on the Amateur vs. Pro comment! I understand why since the US amateurs used to compete against "Professionals" from other countries, but I still think it is a stupid idea! The Lake Placid USA Hockey miracle over Russia would not have nearly the meaning under today's use of Professional players! I rarely watch that joke of a sport called NBA basketball (between the overpaid crybabies and the fact they have no basic basketball rules that are followed). I definitely see no benefit to the Olympics having a "Nightmare Team" beating some other country's national team by 60+ points.

Quote:
And where is it we were going? Does this tell you?

Maybe it's just me, but that menu just doesn't draw me in............

Quote:
I did get a little mad at her because she insisted on paying for our breakfast as a thank you for letting her tag along. I argued with her for five minutes and she would not give in. Stubborn redhead!
Still, it was awfully sweet! Stubborn redhead.......

Quote:
Loved the chairs:

Yes, those are quite

Quote:
Andy's breakfast pizza:

When it comes to breakfast foods, I stick with the traditional. Give me a Cracker Barrel or an IHOP! That breakfast pizza looks simply

Quote:
Des' cornflake French toast:

Interesting, but probably not enough for me to order it. I think the plain Belgian Waffle would have been my choice!

Quote:
On the way, we stopped for these pictures:

Loving those shirts!

Quote:
Any ideas where we are going to spend our day?

Come back for the next update to find out.
I'm going to guess DHS! Mark needs some more RnR, and I know Kathy can't leave Disney without at least one more ride on ToT!!!

AKV - since 2007 DIS Dad's Club Member #174
Me DW DS24 DS21 DS17
Link to 2011 AP Trips: Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets...It's an ANNUAL Pass after all!
Link to Dec 2010 Trip Report: Snow to 80 in 8 days–A spoonful of Holiday Cheer
Link to OKW Trip Report: OKW Trip Report
Old 02-14-2013, 12:52 PM   #1121
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

so sorry about the Olympics decision on wrestling....wonderful you are all doing your part to save it!

breakfast at WGP looks good, but I wouldn't of made a special trip over for it either! was very sweet of Des to treat you all though!

hmm....me thinks you headed over to MK!!!

Old 02-14-2013, 02:23 PM   #1122
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Happy Valentine's Day.

Love the update. I don't think breakfast where you ate would appeal to my family. They'd only eat the chocolate chips and whip cream. I could eat the breakfast pizza though. Glad the kids enjoyed theirs.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:13 PM   #1123
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Well, that is no fun.

Breakfast looks good. I think I might have chosen the chocolate chip waffle.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:47 AM   #1124
LisaKeys
Mouseketeer

It was hard for me to open this post, because I know we are nearing the end. I swear sometimes in some of the TR's (especially with favorite DIS'ers) I have that sinking sad feeling as if it was me!

We've never had breakfast at WPE. I have to admit the pizza looked yummy.

Read you soon

Someone please stop the Mango, Garlic and DxDP!!! Jan 10-23, 2011

July 1973 - MK one day/off site; November 1991 - WDW Villa's; February 1993 WDW off site; November 1999 - WDW offsite; December 2001 - WDW BWLBV-DTD; Jan 10-23, 2011 - Coronado Springs Resort and Best Western DTD
Old 02-15-2013, 04:25 AM   #1125
goofy4prez
DIS Dads Club Member #484
I hate the Steelers & Ravens like a mother loves a child!!!!

Kathy, when I look at those pictures of breakfast I see something more than just very good looking food... Being that I'm now a lifetime member of Weight Watchers and have maintained my weight for several months, I see all my daily food points used up before the sun even rises with those plates.

Achieved (6-10-12) and maintaining weight lost goal of 115 LBS.From 267 lbs to 152 lbs

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: