Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2013, 12:46 AM   #151
HappyGirl2578
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllyzMomma View Post
Thanks! Any idea if it's too late to join the FE group?
We still have a few slots on the facebook page. 7 slots right now between the two groups I believe. No stress, your approval should come soon from one of the admins.
HappyGirl2578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 12:53 AM   #152
Martinimama
Earning My Ears

You still have time! Join the face book page and message lyndsey golden your info ASAP. I believe it is set to close on Monday. Cheers and welcome
Martinimama is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-07-2013, 07:45 AM   #153
cathie13
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR6162 View Post
Hi all! My Mom and I just booked our 6th Disney cruise, and we are set to sail with you on 11/16! We've always taken the 3-4 night cruises, so we are excited about the 7 night! Since this is our first 7 night, we will be experiencing formal night for the first time. How formal is it? We are also planning on hitting the clearance after Halloween for Pirate night. Fun times!
Hi i am thinking of booking, but can't get anyone to come along. I did the 7 night last year from Galveston with my nephew and had a great time. The ship should be decorated for Christmas. In addition, they have Christmas events. The formal night can be as formal or not as you want it to be. If I decide to go alone, maybe I'll see you on the ship. This will my 9th Disney cruise.
cathie13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:57 PM   #154
IllyzMomma
Disney Magic 2012

character Breakfast

I just wanted to let everyone know that there WILL be a character breakfast on our sailing! This was definitely a highlight of our last cruise on the Magic. I called DCL and asked if our sailing was going to have one or not, they said "yes"!

We'll get a ticket with date/time for our character breakfast. It will be on one of the "at sea" days.
IllyzMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:09 PM   #155
Emichan21
Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone! I just booked our OGT today so we are late to the board. We would love to join the FE this cruise - we didn't for our first cruise on the Magic. Hopefully we aren't too late. Hubby, myself, DD (8) and DD (5). A little nervous about booking OGT but hoping for some
Emichan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:24 PM   #156
dclwonderprincess
Mouseketeer

DH(33) & I(31) only saw the OGT prices yesterday. If we can both get the leave time approved we'll be booking this week. We got married on the Wonder this May and are sailing her to Alaska next August but really hope to be able to join in on this cruise too.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:29 AM   #157
TJSkinner
Earning My Ears

FE group is through the facebook page. Think they are going to close it soon so hurry if you have not already done so. So excited. 2 months from today!!!!
Disney Cruise November 2013
TJSkinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:14 PM   #158
dclwonderprincess
Mouseketeer

We booked OGT first thing this morning! Now just to wait for our room assignment, November hurry up & get here.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:16 PM   #159
FergusBC
Mouseketeer

Congrats & Welcome! Only 60 more sleeps
Disney Wonder, Western Caribbean, November 2013 Trip Report ("Even better than the first cruise!", says 12 year old daughter )
FergusBC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:11 PM   #160
Liltx
DIS Veteran

I booked our family last night! Never in my life did I think I would take a Disney Cruise! We are Royal Caribbean fans but my kids went last year on Disney with grandparents and LOVED IT! My parents liked being with the kiddos but not so much the Disney food or noisy dining rooms. We booked late dining so hopefully that will help? Anyway, the price was VERY right so we are giving it a shot. We are not telling the kids until the morning of. My brother lives a hour 1/2 from galveston so we will tell them we are going to Bay City and spend the night there on Friday. Hoping to drive up and surprise them when they see the ship!
We have been to all of the ports several times so be will be at the beaches on our own. If you have any questions about the ports I can probably help.
DH might not go if work is busy but it only puts us out less than $400 so worth the risk.
Liltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:33 PM   #161
FergusBC
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liltx View Post
We are not telling the kids until the morning of. My brother lives a hour 1/2 from galveston so we will tell them we are going to Bay City and spend the night there on Friday. Hoping to drive up and surprise them when they see the ship!
That's awesome! I love surprising the kids. I hope you get it on video

Oh, and welcome aboard for the next 58 sleeps!!!
Disney Wonder, Western Caribbean, November 2013 Trip Report ("Even better than the first cruise!", says 12 year old daughter )
Old 09-19-2013, 05:31 PM   #162
JR6162
Earning My Ears

Room Assignment

Hi everyone! We finally got our room assignment this afternoon. We booked a 7A GTY and was assigned a 5B room, midship. We are super excited and the cruise cannot get here soon enough. If you haven't checked yet, it should be under your reservation summary. Hoping you all are blessed with magical pixie dust like we were!
JR6162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 05:48 PM   #163
FergusBC
Mouseketeer

Way to go! I've just about worn out my keyboard logging in today but so far no stateroom assignment.

And then checked again but nope, still nothing. I guess they're leaving the *GTs to last

Last edited by FergusBC; 09-19-2013 at 05:50 PM. Reason: added an update
Old 09-20-2013, 08:38 AM   #164
TJSkinner
Earning My Ears

Got two of the passport applications sent off, have to wait for the dd's new (First) driver's license to come in to get her's sent off. Dh said that's it now we have to go since we are getting passports. Just 56 more days. So much to do.......
Disney Cruise November 2013
TJSkinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:38 AM   #165
dclwonderprincess
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJSkinner View Post
Got two of the passport applications sent off, have to wait for the dd's new (First) driver's license to come in to get her's sent off. Dh said that's it now we have to go since we are getting passports. Just 56 more days. So much to do.......
I have to send off my application too. Cruise time will be here before we know it.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: