Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2012, 12:12 PM   #1
Mommy2PrincessAbby
DIS Veteran

We're back!

Hi all! We had a great 6 days (really more like 5.25... but that's okay)...

We were there the 5th-10th... and I will say it was the most crowded I have ever seen it (see my siggy--we usually do Oct or May.)

I am filling in my trip report a bit at a time today here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post46902439

And even though my feet are aching still... I am already trying to figure out how to go back for Halloween... yes, I am nuts!

Oh, and if you are wondering if 3, 4, 5... etc days are enough... we had 6 day hoppers but not 6 full days, and if it weren't for being utterly exhausted, I would have liked to stay longer... there was so much we didn't get to... but plenty we did more than once.

Walt's Park:Two trips as a kid, stayed off-site. Oct '07, 4 days @ DLH, dh, dd & I. May '08, 5 days "girls only trip" @ GCH dm, dd & I. May '09, 6 days @ DLH, dh, dd & I. October '10, 5 day trip, dd and I @ PPH. Dec '12, 6 days @ PPH, dh, dd &I. Can't stand it anymore--DLH here we come Oct 25-29, 2015!

OMG--dare I say it? We went to the World!! Split Stay! CSR May 6-10 and AKL Savannah View May 10-13, 2014 (with a dash of the Darkside thrown in for good measure the 13th & 14th.)
Mommy2PrincessAbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #2
Lucille1963
DIS Veteran

Welcome back! I can't wait to read more!

Lucille1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-11-2012, 02:49 PM   #3
Baliezer
DIS Veteran

How did you make it that long??? After day three, my feet are ready to fall off.

It sounds like you had a wonderful time though. It is amazing that even after a long trip, one of the first things that you do, is start planning your next trip.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:18 PM   #4
Mommy2PrincessAbby
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baliezer
How did you make it that long??? After day three, my feet are ready to fall off.

It sounds like you had a wonderful time though. It is amazing that even after a long trip, one of the first things that you do, is start planning your next trip.
I have already decided that the next trip, we need to go longer... And in warmer weather, and do 3 park days (like Wednesday thru Friday, take Saturday off to sleep in, maybe do a hotel character meal and pool time. Then do park days Sunday and Monday, and Tuesday morning, flying out Tuesday afternoon. Just so we can avoid some crowds and give my feet a break!!

Walt's Park:Two trips as a kid, stayed off-site. Oct '07, 4 days @ DLH, dh, dd & I. May '08, 5 days "girls only trip" @ GCH dm, dd & I. May '09, 6 days @ DLH, dh, dd & I. October '10, 5 day trip, dd and I @ PPH. Dec '12, 6 days @ PPH, dh, dd &I. Can't stand it anymore--DLH here we come Oct 25-29, 2015!

OMG--dare I say it? We went to the World!! Split Stay! CSR May 6-10 and AKL Savannah View May 10-13, 2014 (with a dash of the Darkside thrown in for good measure the 13th & 14th.)
Old 12-12-2012, 12:15 PM   #5
Mommy2PrincessAbby
DIS Veteran

Day 2 of 6 is up on my trip report... with some photos... you'd think I'd be more organized... but I really can't focus!! My brain is still in DL! LOL

Last edited by Mommy2PrincessAbby; 12-12-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: