Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2012, 01:50 AM   #1
busymom232
Earning My Ears

halloween 2013

i was wondering since they are doing the special friday sept.13th 13hour thing do you all think the halloween decore will be up by then??? i really want to go for that as i love that its friday the 13th and extra hours and my bdays the 16th so its great but it would be even better if halloween was in full swing.... but im also trying to decied if we wanna go for halloween in mid-late sept or go in late nov for christmas..... im wondering also when of those 2 times will be slowest we went this year the the last week of aug and over the long weekend the week before was amazing rides were walk on when we went the tuesday... the weekend well it was BUSY im gonna be with my ds's 9,7,1year (all ages next year) and dd 5..... i may also have my neice and nephew 9 and 4.... any thoughts thanks guys <3
busymom232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:18 AM   #2
Zim
Meow meow

We often go at both of those times. We really love the week after Thanksgiving for the low crowds. I think the crowds are just about equal for that week and late September. Both bring in people for the holiday sites (Halloween and Christmas) but not the crazy numbers of summertime.

This year we're doing a Disney cruise the first weekend in December for a special birthday. We were going to add park days on either side of it, but now it looks like that's not possible. So as a second idea we might just do that 13th party weekend (an extra flight but from this area, the pricing has never been too bad)

But I only want to do this Friday the 13th party if they're REALLY going to pull out the stops with the villains. If it's just the same ones who come out for the Villain dance party, you might as well go when Halloween is in full swing at MK. But if they're going to bring out Gaston and Lotso and all sorts of rare villains, we'll be there too!

ps. I doubt the Halloween decor will be up yet... but that's just a guess - especially since this special party is at Hollywood Studios.

Last edited by Zim; 12-20-2012 at 10:29 AM.
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: