Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 11:38 AM   #181
khertz
Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!
 
khertz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: South Louisiana
Posts: 5,247

Quote:
Originally Posted by afwdwfan View Post
I love Gatlinburg in the spring!!! We go around that time on even number years. I'm not sure where the Wyndham is located there, but I'd tend to pick a woods view over a pool view just about anywhere in Gatlinburg even if noise wasn't a factor.
I say Gatlinburg because more people know where it is, but the Wyndham resorts are actually in Sevierville. We stayed there overnight both ways as we drove to and from Washington D.C. and thought it would be a great place to actually RELAX on vacation for once. We're going end of April sometime. The resort has an indoor water park that we will likely spend a lot of time at, plus we will do a couple of dinner shows, a day at Dollywood (I wonder if they have a rope drop show there...? ), and horseback riding. I'm excited! Our vacations are always packed to the gills with activity, I'm looking forward to not having much planned and being more go with the flow.
__________________
Me DH DS (3)
JULY 1994 // Offsite & Universal Studios & Busch Gardens | APRIL 1998 // All Star Music & Universal Studios |FEBRUARY 2001 // All Star Music & Universal | MARCH 2003 // All Star Music & Universal // Hard Rock Hotel | FEBRUARY 2004 // All Star Music & Universal // Royal Pacific & Sea World | OCTOBER 2007 (Disneymoon!) // Port Orleans French Quarter & Universal Studios // Royal Pacific | DECEMBER 2009 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/ TR | JULY/AUGUST 2010 // Wyndham Cypress Palms TR | NOVEMBER 2011 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | MAY 2012 // Disneyland // Wyndham Dolphin's Cove TR | AUGUST 2012 // Disneyland 5 Year Anniversary Trip // Peacock Suites TR | OCTOBER 2012 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek PTR/TR | OCTOBER 2013 // Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Universal // Royal Pacific PTR/TR | MAY 2014 // Wilderness Lodge TR | SEPTEMBER 2014 // ABD DIS Exclusive Viva Italia & Disneyland Paris Show No Fear! DIS Exclusive Viva Italia + DLP Sept 2014
khertz is offline  
Old 01-11-2013, 11:48 AM   #182
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it
 
afwdwfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 10,159

Quote:
Originally Posted by khertz View Post
I say Gatlinburg because more people know where it is, but the Wyndham resorts are actually in Sevierville. We stayed there overnight both ways as we drove to and from Washington D.C. and thought it would be a great place to actually RELAX on vacation for once. We're going end of April sometime. The resort has an indoor water park that we will likely spend a lot of time at, plus we will do a couple of dinner shows, a day at Dollywood (I wonder if they have a rope drop show there...? ), and horseback riding. I'm excited! Our vacations are always packed to the gills with activity, I'm looking forward to not having much planned and being more go with the flow.
Ok, I know exactly where you're talking about now. We always stay in a cabin in Sevierville when we go, it is actually maybe a mile or 2 from there.

We go every 2 years for a few days with the in-laws. They aren't theme park people, so I can't help you with the Dollywood part. I haven't been to Dollywood in probably 20 years.

We always just have kind of a laid back vacation when we go there. Spend some time at the cabin, play some miniature golf, wreck some go karts , go drive through the mountains, spend an afternoon walking through Gatlinburg. We always take golf clubs too and the guys play golf at the course right there next to the Wyndham resort while the ladies go do whatever it is they want to do.

It's always a good time and there are so many things to do and see in the area.
afwdwfan is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-11-2013, 12:37 PM   #183
shan23877
I make lists about my lists
 
shan23877's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,306

I think that Flame Tree may be the one place I've never heard anything bad about. Everyone seems to love it! We'll have to get over there one of these trips.

I like the rickety bridge, but we always seem to get guides who speak really quietly so the "storylines" don't really translate anyway.
shan23877 is offline  
Old 01-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #184
My sister's princess
These boards have grimmer police
I have never been involved in a conspiracy before!
 
My sister's princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 3,085

Ok, found you, and caught up!

1) Not having a camera would have killed me. Like dead on the ground, killed me.

2) You should do food reviews. I like food, and your funny, so it would work.

3) You haven't read Harry Potter? Really? I almost blocked you right then and there (not really, but I am being dramatic)

4) Your kids are so stinking cute it hurts

5) I love that you have kids and don't get to ride everything, but it isn't the end of the world. Sometimes people kill me when they complain about not riding things because of their kids.

6) Did you not do any of the walking paths at AK? Do you have another day coming up there? I love the paths I know not everyone does, I just would be a pouty mess if we didn't do them.


YAY!!!! Another update please!!!
My sister's princess is offline  
Old 01-11-2013, 03:36 PM   #185
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it
 
afwdwfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 10,159

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
I think that Flame Tree may be the one place I've never heard anything bad about. Everyone seems to love it! We'll have to get over there one of these trips.
It is a great QS value. Both in quantity and quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
I like the rickety bridge, but we always seem to get guides who speak really quietly so the "storylines" don't really translate anyway.
I guess it isn't all that bad, but when I'm trying to keep my 7 month old DD from getting whiplash, I'm slightly less impressed by it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
Ok, found you, and caught up!


Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
1) Not having a camera would have killed me. Like dead on the ground, killed me.
Well, I'm not much of a photographer, so I can live without it. But I do feel bad that I don't have very many good quality pictures for the TR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
2) You should do food reviews. I like food, and your funny, so it would work.
Ok... I can definitely review food. I like to eat, so I'll happily share my opinion. However, food reviews here on the Disboards are typically full of food porn, and I tend to focus more on making food disappear than preserving it for posterity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
3) You haven't read Harry Potter? Really? I almost blocked you right then and there (not really, but I am being dramatic)


Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
4) Your kids are so stinking cute it hurts


Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
5) I love that you have kids and don't get to ride everything, but it isn't the end of the world. Sometimes people kill me when they complain about not riding things because of their kids.
Well, we really did ride almost everything we wanted. It helps that dad rides absolutely nothing though and he was happy to stay with the kids. Most of what we missed out on was more of a time issue than a kid issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
6) Did you not do any of the walking paths at AK? Do you have another day coming up there? I love the paths I know not everyone does, I just would be a pouty mess if we didn't do them.
Well... no. We did spend some time watching some animals in the Oasis area, but we didnt' do the trails in Africa or Asia this year. Not that I don't like them, but we just really wanted to make sure we got naps in. The Lion King show and the trails were the next things on the list if we'd have stayed any longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
YAY!!!! Another update please!!!
Well, I have a conference to go to, so it will probably be late next week.
afwdwfan is offline  
Old 01-11-2013, 05:02 PM   #186
MEK
DIS Veteran
 
MEK's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Middletown, DE
Posts: 18,600

Really pretty pictures of CSR. I think that resort is so photogenic!

Here's my theory on why the smokers get the good spots - If you give them a crappy spot they are more likely to smoke anywhere they want, or worse yet, in the room. Give them a good spot and they'll go. They get a nice view with their nicotine fix. It's a win-win for them. They don't feel as ostracized.

I didn't know Pop Warner stayed at CSR. Hmmmmm...... good to know.

That was a crazy story about the man at bag check. I wonder exactly what was IN that bag. So curious now!
__________________

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL 2014- Tampa, ASSp/BCV, OKW
MEK is offline  
Old 01-11-2013, 06:28 PM   #187
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!
 
petals's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,895

Love the Perry shirt. Also love your DS's jumper in the meet with Santa Goofy pic.
petals is offline  
Old 01-11-2013, 07:11 PM   #188
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it
 
afwdwfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 10,159

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK
Really pretty pictures of CSR. I think that resort is so photogenic!
Yes, the grounds there are incredible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK
Here's my theory on why the smokers get the good spots - If you give them a crappy spot they are more likely to smoke anywhere they want, or worse yet, in the room. Give them a good spot and they'll go. They get a nice view with their nicotine fix. It's a win-win for them. They don't feel as ostracized.
True. It really does make sense, but in this case it wasn't really what I would consider a convenient or scenic location. It was just surrounded by plants and right along the walking path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK
I didn't know Pop Warner stayed at CSR. Hmmmmm...... good to know.
They typically don't and that is why we picked CSR. They announced it and CBR as being the mods to host Pop Warner this year. Our mistake was not switching to Port Orleans when we found out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK
That was a crazy story about the man at bag check. I wonder exactly what was IN that bag. So curious now!
I really wish I knew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals
Love the Perry shirt. Also love your DS's jumper in the meet with Santa Goofy pic.
I really wanted that shirt!! Thanks!
afwdwfan is offline  
Old 01-16-2013, 08:56 AM   #189
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it
 
afwdwfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 10,159

Random Real Life Update

I haven't had a chance to update here and I know I'm behind on everybody else's TR updates since about this time last week. I just thought I'd post a little update to let everyone know what's been going on.

As some of you know, I live and work on a farm, and since that isn't quite going to pay all the bills, I also work as a grain buyer for a grain company close to home. Basically, agriculture is in my blood, and for that reason, I'm involved with our county Farm Bureau organization and serve as the county president. I had a chance to go to Nashville, TN for the American Farm Bureau Annual Meeting that took place over the past weekend.

I kind of went back and forth over the decision of whether or not to go, but it was an opportunity to stay in the Opryland Hotel at very little out of pocket cost, so we had to go for it. DW and I were going and we were taking the kids. We were supposed to get there Saturday afternoon.

Thursday evening, DS came home with a fever of almost 102. DW took him to the Dr. Friday morning and they did a swab for the flu. It came back negative, but the Dr. said she was sure he was in the early stages of the flu and treated it accordingly. We had all had flu shots, but we were bracing for the worst at this point. I spent all day playing phone tag with the travel agent that was taking care of us trying to find out what our options would be if we had to cancel. I knew that I could have gone if that's what it came down to, but the main thought in my head was that if he had the flu, chances are the rest of us would end up getting it at some point and I really didn't want to be 4 or 5 hours from home and sick.

Anyway, by the time I got home from work on Friday, DS was running around the house acting perfectly normal, and he hadn't had a temperature over 99.2 since around noon. When we woke up Saturday, he seemed fine and there was no fever, so we finished packing up and headed to Nashville.

Fortunately, we stayed relatively healthy over the weekend. DD did have a slight fever when she woke up Sunday morning, but we gave her some tylenol and we made it through the conference without any major illnesses. Now that we're back home we all seem to have a cold, but so far, so good as far as the flu goes.

The conference itself was actually interesting. We attended a breakfast on Sunday morning where Jack Hannah was the entertainment. This was an extra cost in addition to the conference, and we kind of debated whether we wanted to get up early and pay the extra money for it, but we figured there would be animals there and DS would love it. We were right about that part, but Jack was only on stage for about 15 minutes. It was kind of a disappointment that it was so short, because he was very entertaining. He was telling stories about different things over the years like asking his wife to breast feed a baby chimp (couldn't quite tell if he was being serious or not ). He had the penguin that walked the red carpet for Happy Feet with him and was talking about how this penguin has a better life than most people. He said one of his favorite things to do when he travels is to pull up to a fancy hotel and walk in with the penguin following right behind him.

We also got to hear Eden's Edge perform a few songs, we were addressed by the Secretary of Agriculture, and our keynote speaker on Monday was Captain Mark Kelly. He is actually an excellent speaker. He had a lot of interesting stories about flying combat missions in Iraq and then about the space program. When he started talking about his wife, Congress Woman Giffords, and what he and his daughters went through the day of the shooting, you could have heard a pin drop in this room with 6000+ people in it. He said that he, his daughters and his mother were being flown from Houston to Tuscon by a friend of his immediately after he got the news of the shooting. He said he'd done a lot of stupid things in his life, but the stupidest of all was watching the TV coverage while they were flying. He said that while they were in the air, 2 different networks reported that she was dead. I don't think there were many dry eyes in the audience after hearing about what she and their entire family has gone through over the past 2 years.

Anyway, I did get a few pictures of the hotel while we were there. We had a standard room... I'm not sure if we got an upgrade, or if they really are all like this, but it was basically a 2 room suite.







As you can see from the pile on the bed, apparently when you're traveling for 4 days, you need at least 10 pairs of shoes...

If you're not familiar with the layout of the Opryland, it is basically a huge resort that has 3 or 4 courtyards, but it is all enclosed under a glass dome. Basically, it you can go "outside" without actually being outside in the elements, which was nice on a rainy weekend. Here's a view from our balcony.







And a couple of pictures from the Delta area courtyard.





Now, I'm glad we had a chance to stay there, but I can say that it did give me an appreciation for the money we spend at Disney World. This place is just as expensive and doesn't give you near the experience that Disney does, and it really isn't kid friendly.

We ate a meal the first night at Solario, which is an on site Mexican place. The food was good, I have no complaints about it, but the restaurant was empty and they seated us way off in a corner in the back by ourselves. We waited probably 15 minutes before we saw a server and I noticed that a couple of other tables were seated after us and served drinks before we were taken care of. I was literally getting ready to get up and walk out when our server finally came over. A few minutes later, another family with 2 young kids was seated at the table right next to us in what was still a practically empty restaurant. It was fine, but I wasn't too impressed that they were clearly placing all the families with children in this small little section that sits off to the side. Now, I've noticed something similar to this at Le Cellier in the past, but I was fine with the kids being seated in the same area. In that case the restaurant was full and we were still in a main dining area with good service. In this case, the families with kids were all being seated in just a small section that was surrounded by some plants and walls and right next to a service door. You couldn't even see us back there unless you were at the right angle in the main dining area. The service was absolutely terrible and I don't know if it is just because they forget about us back there or what. My glass spent a lot more time empty than full. Let's just say that's typically not the best way to go about earning a good tip. No, I didn't stiff the guy, but I typically tip around 20% for good service and he definitely didn't get that.

Anyway, they managed to make it clear to me that a family with small children is second rate there, so that was the only table service type meal we ate at the Opryland Resort. We grabbed a couple of quick lunches that were actually pretty good, even if overpriced. We ended up eating dinner on the other evenings over at the Opry Mills mall. We ate at Rainforest Cafe Sunday night and the Aquarium on Monday night. DS hated Rainforest, but he had just woke up from a nap right before we got there and I think it was all just a bit too much for him. He really seemed to like the Aquarium though. He loved watching the sharks while we ate there. We also had to make a little detour to the Disney Outlet at the mall. I don't know how you can come home from Disney World and already have to buy more Disney stuff a month later, but we did.

Anyway, that's where I've been, and I just thought I'd share that experience. Now I gues I should get caught on everybody's TRs and then get back to work on my next update.
afwdwfan is offline  
Old 01-16-2013, 09:34 AM   #190
KatMark
DIS Veteran
 
KatMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carol Stream, IL
Posts: 39,782



You found Ali's sister. First there was Glen, then there was Ali and now her sister. This is the third alligator I know of that has been at CSR in the times we've stayed there. I'm sorry I didn't see her when we were there. When they get to a certain size, they are moved offsite. As long as you don't feed them or get too close, they won't hurt you we've been told.

Loved your last update (yes, I'm behind on everything too). I miss Flame Tree Barbecue and we must eat there on one of our two planned trips this year.

How fun that you got to go to Nashville. My Andy has been twice. One for a baseball coach conference and then to see Garth Brooks twice in one trip (the boy is a diehard fan, what can I say). He stayed at Opryland one of those trips...I believe it was the one after they had fixed it up after the damage.
KatMark is offline  
Old 01-16-2013, 09:51 AM   #191
Captain_Oblivious
DIS Dad #257
Don't underestimate your audience. I'm sure there's a fart joke in here somewhere
 
Captain_Oblivious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Delaware
Posts: 7,854

Sounds like Mark Kelly was worth the trip himself. Glad you got to go...and gain some more appreciation for Disney.
Captain_Oblivious is offline  
Old 01-16-2013, 10:29 AM   #192
eandesmom
I'm with Beast
 
eandesmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 13,412

I've stayed at that hotel a couple of times for work. It is definitely a business hotel and I can see where it would be a bit boring for kids, though I'm a bit taken aback that you were treated so rudely. I was there once when the gardens were decorated for Christmas and that was something else for sure!

Sounds like a good work event for you but that the rest fell flat. Still, the flu was held at bay and you got out of town for a weekend and those are all good things!
eandesmom is offline  
Old 01-16-2013, 12:46 PM   #193
shan23877
I make lists about my lists
 
shan23877's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,306

Sounds like a nice weekend getaway! The last time I was at the Opryland Hotel was about 20 years ago. I was there for a cheerleading competition, and all I remember about it was that it was HUGE and was beautifully decorated for Christmas. What a bummer that they treat families so shabbily. I hate it when people complain about how expensive Disney is. Disney is honestly no more expensive than anywhere else! The last time we took a non Disney vacation, we spent the exact same amount as we would have at Disney, and got half the experience.
shan23877 is offline  
Old 01-16-2013, 08:39 PM   #194
My sister's princess
These boards have grimmer police
I have never been involved in a conspiracy before!
 
My sister's princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 3,085

Phew, I was so busy getting into an over the internet fight on the GAC thread I almost missed this update!

Looks like that was a wicked fun little trip! Glad the little one is feeling better.


Can't wait for the next update!
My sister's princess is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 09:59 AM   #195
afwdwfan
DIS Dad #460
You should always make room for a loophole when you need it
 
afwdwfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 10,159

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
You found Ali's sister. First there was Glen, then there was Ali and now her sister. This is the third alligator I know of that has been at CSR in the times we've stayed there. I'm sorry I didn't see her when we were there. When they get to a certain size, they are moved offsite. As long as you don't feed them or get too close, they won't hurt you we've been told.
I didn't get to see it myself, I didn't even hear about it until after the fact, but I thought it was cool that there was one there. As long as it isn't some 17 foot maneater, I think they're fascinating animals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
Loved your last update (yes, I'm behind on everything too). I miss Flame Tree Barbecue and we must eat there on one of our two planned trips this year.
It has quickly become a must do for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMark View Post
How fun that you got to go to Nashville. My Andy has been twice. One for a baseball coach conference and then to see Garth Brooks twice in one trip (the boy is a diehard fan, what can I say). He stayed at Opryland one of those trips...I believe it was the one after they had fixed it up after the damage.
I found out after the fact that there was some charity thing at the Grand Ole Opry the night we checked in. One of the performances had Jay Bruce come on the stage and join Garth Brooks for Friends in Low Places. Baseball and Garth Brooks, right there in one place, on that stage. I was a 20 minute walk away and I missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Oblivious View Post
Sounds like Mark Kelly was worth the trip himself. Glad you got to go...and gain some more appreciation for Disney.
He definitely was. He was a fantastic speaker and had a great message to share as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eandesmom View Post
I've stayed at that hotel a couple of times for work. It is definitely a business hotel and I can see where it would be a bit boring for kids, though I'm a bit taken aback that you were treated so rudely. I was there once when the gardens were decorated for Christmas and that was something else for sure!

Sounds like a good work event for you but that the rest fell flat. Still, the flu was held at bay and you got out of town for a weekend and those are all good things!
All in all, not too bad. We did have fun walking around the resort and enjoying the scenery.

And the late night ice cream runs at the Haagen Dazs place were a nice feature too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan23877 View Post
Sounds like a nice weekend getaway! The last time I was at the Opryland Hotel was about 20 years ago. I was there for a cheerleading competition, and all I remember about it was that it was HUGE and was beautifully decorated for Christmas. What a bummer that they treat families so shabbily. I hate it when people complain about how expensive Disney is. Disney is honestly no more expensive than anywhere else! The last time we took a non Disney vacation, we spent the exact same amount as we would have at Disney, and got half the experience.
It really does make you appreciate the Disney experience. It really doesn't cost much more but you get so much more for your money. I thought the food was good at Opryland, but the price is virtually the same (if not more) than Disney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My sister's princess View Post
Phew, I was so busy getting into an over the internet fight on the GAC thread I almost missed this update!

Looks like that was a wicked fun little trip! Glad the little one is feeling better.


Can't wait for the next update!
An internet fight on the Disboards???? Surely not!!!

It was a nice little getaway, I just wish I didn't have so much stuff to come home to!

We haven't had a quiet evening at home yet, and probably won't until sometime next week.
afwdwfan is offline  
 

Tags
bar, csr, mvmcp, pop warner



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: