Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2013, 04:16 PM   #1186
kimmy85
Mouseketeer

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna6635 View Post
What web site??? Looking for pods to pack too...Thanks!
Hi donna6635!

The website I found was coffeeking.com. At the top, they have a link for "Single Serve Pods". The website carried New England Coffee so I grabbed a box of breakfast blend and hazelnut.

According to another website I found (coffeewiz.com), these 61mm pods should fit the machine. This website had a Compatibility list of coffee pods and coffee pod machines.

Hope it works out for you!
Old 07-31-2013, 04:29 PM   #1187
donna6635
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy85 View Post
Hi donna6635!

The website I found was coffeeking.com. At the top, they have a link for "Single Serve Pods". The website carried New England Coffee so I grabbed a box of breakfast blend and hazelnut.

According to another website I found (coffeewiz.com), these 61mm pods should fit the machine. This website had a Compatibility list of coffee pods and coffee pod machines.

Hope it works out for you!
Kimmy85

Thanks so much! Haven't stayed at CBR for about 20 years...trying out all the other resorts and just recently have DVC. Try to go more than our points allow us...heading back to CBR Excited to be back!
Register to remove

Old 07-31-2013, 04:32 PM   #1188
Turbanator
Disney Fan

Thanks kimmy85
Old 07-31-2013, 06:26 PM   #1189
Mommiesblessings2
Mouseketeer

Help!

I know every hotel/restaurant has mixed reviews, but why is CBR in the lead on many sites? No queen beds, too large of a resort, bad bus service with too many stops. The list can go on.

Based on pics and you tube videos I'm in love! My plan is to try and upgrade tomorrow from Pop. Please tell me I'm not making a bad decision!

My fam is 2 adults, 4yo and 14 mos old. I am with 2 other families for a total of 10. We are there for 8d/7n, planning 2 1/2 days at the hotel. We are only getting 5 days of tickets.
Old 07-31-2013, 06:59 PM   #1190
trishadono
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommiesblessings2 View Post
Help!

I know every hotel/restaurant has mixed reviews, but why is CBR in the lead on many sites? No queen beds, too large of a resort, bad bus service with too many stops. The list can go on.

Based on pics and you tube videos I'm in love! My plan is to try and upgrade tomorrow from Pop. Please tell me I'm not making a bad decision!

My fam is 2 adults, 4yo and 14 mos old. I am with 2 other families for a total of 10. We are there for 8d/7n, planning 2 1/2 days at the hotel. We are only getting 5 days of tickets.
Read my ticker. I have stayed at the best and yet I am going back to CBR in 13 short days.

It has beautiful grounds and theming. For my family we now need deluxe because we have teen boy and girl but for mom n me trips I usually do value or mod.

Also for upcoming mom and me we are bringing dd's BFF for 1st disney resort stay and dd and I thought she would love this resort

It was my first disney resort stay and still love it after 17 years.

If it appeals to you in video and pics.... Wait until you see it in person... WOW
CBR,DL1996CBR1997ASmo1999ASmo2000CBR 2002POP AKL 2004 POP GF 2005WLCabin OKW 2006POP Poly POFQ Asmo2007 POP ASMo CSR POP CSR2008 POP WL Poly CSR2009CSR CR BLT Poly YC2010 POR CR-cl BLT2011 CSR POFQ CBR GF-cl POP BLT2012 CSR-bc Poly-CL CR, Poly-CL CBR GF-RPC 2013GF-CL VGF CR-Atrium Club MKV,CR Hospitality Suite Poly CL 2014 Cr Atrium Club and GF RPC 19 17
Old 07-31-2013, 07:17 PM   #1191
luvpalmtrees
Mouseketeer

Just got back a couple of days ago from a 2 wk. stay at CBR. We were in Jamaica, which we requested. This was the 5th time we stayed at CBR and in Jamaica, are favorite location!! I didn't notice any refurbs going on. The only difference in the room was the bedspreads were gone and the same design of the bedspread was like a table runner drapped at the end of the bed. There were 2 white sheets and a blanket on the bed. Like always the beds are so comfortable. But would be great if they change to queens. Housekeeping and bus serviice was great, no problems! The other thing everyone was wondering about was if there would be fridges in the room and the answer is YES! When checking in I even asked and they didn't even know what I was talking about. The fridge actually looked new. We had a nice time but had a lot of rain almost everyday but not all day. I would recommend for anyone who is trying to decide to stay here, to stay here!! We love it and we don't mind the walk across the bridge. It's beautiful!! I miss it already!!
Old 07-31-2013, 07:22 PM   #1192
Mommiesblessings2
Mouseketeer

Thank you for the comments!! It's our first trip and is so hard to decide where to stay.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:52 AM   #1193
summersun47
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvpalmtrees View Post
Just got back a couple of days ago from a 2 wk. stay at CBR. We were in Jamaica, which we requested. This was the 5th time we stayed at CBR and in Jamaica, are favorite location!! I didn't notice any refurbs going on. The only difference in the room was the bedspreads were gone and the same design of the bedspread was like a table runner drapped at the end of the bed. There were 2 white sheets and a blanket on the bed. Like always the beds are so comfortable. But would be great if they change to queens. Housekeeping and bus serviice was great, no problems! The other thing everyone was wondering about was if there would be fridges in the room and the answer is YES! When checking in I even asked and they didn't even know what I was talking about. The fridge actually looked new. We had a nice time but had a lot of rain almost everyday but not all day. I would recommend for anyone who is trying to decide to stay here, to stay here!! We love it and we don't mind the walk across the bridge. It's beautiful!! I miss it already!!

would you have any pics please x
Old 08-01-2013, 04:32 AM   #1194
maxiesmom
The Mean Squinty Eye Works Wonders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommiesblessings2 View Post
Help!

Those are exactly the reasons why some of us are not in love with CBR. The bed size, how large the resort is, and the fact that it has 7 bus stops.

However, CBR is also a very pretty resort. If you want to relax go sit by the beach and watch the ducks swimming around. And I think your kids will love the theme pool.

For me, the number of bus stops is the main reason CBR is not at the top of my list. We boarded at the first stop, so we had to sit through 6 more before heading out to the parks. It got a bit frustrating. But you can fix that by booking a preferred room.

Go and have a great time!
Old 08-01-2013, 05:15 AM   #1195
summersun47
Mouseketeer

wheres the first bus stop and wheres the last?
Old 08-01-2013, 06:58 AM   #1196
Mommiesblessings2
Mouseketeer

On pins and needles waiting to hear from my TA and if she could get my fam in CBR!!
Old 08-01-2013, 08:17 AM   #1197
dansdad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by summersun47
wheres the first bus stop and wheres the last?
The order changes depending on which entrance the bus uses. It's either Jamaica or Martinique.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:53 AM   #1198
Kay2397
Mouseketeer

Just booked CBR today for our trip 11/23-11/29 and we got free dining. We have never stayed here before. I got a preferred room. What are should we request? We have two little girls 3 and 6. I hope they will enjoy the resort! I would love to hear from CBR veterans about the pros and cons of the resort
Old 08-01-2013, 09:15 AM   #1199
100acrewoodfan
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2397 View Post
Just booked CBR today for our trip 11/23-11/29 and we got free dining. We have never stayed here before. I got a preferred room. What are should we request? We have two little girls 3 and 6. I hope they will enjoy the resort! I would love to hear from CBR veterans about the pros and cons of the resort
We also just booked CBR for the first time with a preferred room and free dining and would like to hear form CBR veterns as well.

2010 ~ offsite
2010 ~ Disney Magic
2011 ~ ASMu

2013 ~ Disney Magic
2013 ~ CBR
Old 08-01-2013, 09:52 AM   #1200
HiHoOffWeGo
Mouseketeer

You will love the food court and pool! I never notice the cons when you at a WDW resort. It is all what you make of it. Yes there can be problems but why ruin your vacations dwelling on them. You wait in line at the parks but an extra 5-20 minute wait at a bus stop you complain. I waited at the only dole whip outlet in MK for 45min so what is different at the resort? Get real people you are so lucky to be at WDW!!!! Don't let anything get you down or vacation is over.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: