Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2013, 04:14 PM   #511
bigbabyblues
DIS Veteran

Great pics Nessz, thank you!
Old 04-14-2013, 07:07 AM   #512
Grandmaof2
Mouseketeer

Question

Can you still ship packages to Caribbean Beach? I would like to send welcome package there for my grandchildren. Thanks!
Register to remove

Old 04-14-2013, 09:40 AM   #513
dansdad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmaof2
Can you still ship packages to Caribbean Beach? I would like to send welcome package there for my grandchildren. Thanks!
Yup. Check out the "Info: Shipping To Your Resort" stickey at the top of the resort board. I would post the link but I'm posting from my phone and don't know how yet.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:27 AM   #514
Sofaman
Earning My Ears

Just 7 more days
Old 04-16-2013, 06:35 AM   #515
RHMH
When I retire, I want to get a real job and work for Disney

Location: Born In (Setagaya, Tokyo) Now Living In Fort Worth, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofaman View Post
Just 7 more days
Hello - WOW!!!! I know you are so excited for your trip. May be sprinkled on you and your family. Have a Great WDW Vacation. Tell Minnie and Mickey HI For us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link to RHMH - July 2014 Disneyland Trip Report Thread -- http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3302724

DD 15 ME 56 Issac 24
WDW 2002, WDW 2003, Tokyo Disney 2003, WDW 2004, Paris Disney 2004, WDW 2005, WDW 2006, WDW 2007, WDW 2008, WDW 2009, WDW 2010, WDW 2011, WDW 2012, WDW 2013
DLR 2014
Old 04-16-2013, 11:04 AM   #516
LadyZy
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofaman View Post
Just 7 more days
Fourteen more days for me! This will be my first stay at CBR and I'm excited!

Old 04-16-2013, 11:33 AM   #517
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Great pictures Nessz79! Looking at gorgeous pictures like those are helping me get through these last few weeks until we are back there ourselves.

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....6#post51642226

Old 04-16-2013, 02:15 PM   #518
CerysG
Mouseketeer

I wish I was going right now as winter is never ending here! I have 4 months yet to wait for our frist stay at CBR!
Everyone going soon have a great trip and I can't wait to hear about it when you get back!
Old 04-17-2013, 08:44 AM   #519
cburek
Mouseketeer

just booked CBR for the first time. Going to try it out. Any recommendations on a building? We book preferred for 2 nights. All the rooms look close enough to the main pool but just wanted your opinion Thanks!
Old 04-17-2013, 12:24 PM   #520
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cburek View Post
just booked CBR for the first time. Going to try it out. Any recommendations on a building? We book preferred for 2 nights. All the rooms look close enough to the main pool but just wanted your opinion Thanks!
We have stayed in Martinique 24 and 26 and both were very short walks to OPR (where the main pool, food court, etc. is located).

2014 trip report: Disney dangled the visual weinee and Mickeystoontown gobbled it up! Our two week adventure!

Old 04-18-2013, 08:10 AM   #521
*~PrincessBelle~*
DIS Veteran

I cant believe it but two weeks tomorrow we will finally be checking in to CBR normally im ok until about a week before but the last few weeks have just dragged on and on and on...im already packed ( I know), my trip binder is ready with all my documents, online check in is done...what else is there left to do? I need something to make the next 14 days quicker.. oh well there is always the Dis!

on a side note - any word on the refurbs happening in Jamaica? aside from the exterior? I know some pics were floating around about possible changes to the interior (linens, paint etc) just wondered if that was officially announced....

We requested Jamaica...hope we get it....fingers crossed!
Old 04-18-2013, 08:27 AM   #522
dansdad
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~PrincessBelle~*
I cant believe it but two weeks tomorrow we will finally be checking in to CBR normally im ok until about a week before but the last few weeks have just dragged on and on and on...im already packed ( I know), my trip binder is ready with all my documents, online check in is done...what else is there left to do? I need something to make the next 14 days quicker.. oh well there is always the Dis!

on a side note - any word on the refurbs happening in Jamaica? aside from the exterior? I know some pics were floating around about possible changes to the interior (linens, paint etc) just wondered if that was officially announced....

Word is they started the room refurb in Jamaica 44. So if you're in Jamaica and have a chance do some snooping. We're dying for more info.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:29 PM   #523
BamaGirl
Mouseketeer

10 days until my first stay at CBR!!!!!

I will try to get some pictures of the refurb going on!

Last Friday my oldest DS became very sick and we were worried that we were not going to be able to go on this trip. You know how doctors can scared the living mess out of you! Thankfully all of the bad tests came back negative (although we do have to follow up in 2 months). That means 2 things 1 My DS will be over this sickness very soon and 2 we still get to go to WDW !

Now to start packing!

WDW Commando Member #123

Old 04-18-2013, 12:36 PM   #524
mickeystoontown
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~PrincessBelle~* View Post

I know that feeling well. You have almost everything done and you think that there must be something that's left to do.

Still no official word on the refurb other than some reporting painting going on in Jamaica. Hopefully, you can come back and report what you see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaGirl View Post
10 days until my first stay at CBR!!!!!

I will try to get some pictures of the refurb going on!

Last Friday my oldest DS became very sick and we were worried that we were not going to be able to go on this trip. You know how doctors can scared the living mess out of you! Thankfully all of the bad tests came back negative (although we do have to follow up in 2 months). That means 2 things 1 My DS will be over this sickness very soon and 2 we still get to go to WDW !

Now to start packing!
I'm officially jealous! It's almost a month before we arrive and I'm more than ready to be there.

I'm sorry to hear about your son's illness. The doctors do tend to scare the heck out of us don't they?

Maybe you can do a little snooping while you're there and ask about the supposed refurbed room.

Old 04-18-2013, 05:45 PM   #525
ZimTheMouse
Earning My Ears

PricessBelle, I remember you! Your video inspired my December 2012 video! My wife, son, and I are also checking into the CBR, but on the 4th. Crazy coincidence! Have a great trip and maybe we can compare videos after!

1972 - Disneyland
'80s, '90s - WDW (Multiple Offsite, POR, CBR)
Sep '03 Port Orleans Riverside
Dec '04 - Beach Club
Jun '05 - Disneyland
Dec '11 - Coronado Springs
Feb '12 - Disneyland
Oct '12 - Art of Animation - Little Mermaid
May '13 - Caribbean Beach Resort
Feb '14 - Offsite (Buena Vista Palace) and POFQ
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: