Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
TnTWalter
DIS Veteran

BIEBER PRESALE CODE? Missed the bieber fever presale grrr...

now tomorrow is internet presale but I think you need a password like from a radio station, etc.

anyone know where to look or tips to get tickets without paying scalper prices? Thanks.

trying to get for both daughters 11 & 13 birthdays.

trish

April 2011 Offsite @ Bonnet Creek
June 2009 Offsite @ Windsor Hills followed by Beach Week @ Anna Maria Island
October 2007 Hawaii @ POLY
January 2006 Connecting Rooms @ POP 50s Sect.
TnTWalter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 10:26 AM   #2
ktlm
DIS Veteran

Well, I'm sure it's too late for you now, but the arena password for all the sales is Believe. It is about impossible to get tickets, even with the fan club pre-sale code and the arena pre-sale code. We tried last week, refreshing until the sale started both days and never could get a ticket. I noticed that the non-Ticketmaster sales, when I tried, I could easily get tickets. Ticketmaster, I tried several venues just to see when I couldn't get anything to the concert we wanted, and picked up nothing. All the non-Ticketmaster, I could easily have picked up tickets to any of them even 30 minutes after the sale started. Tried yesterday with the fan club code for a different venue and on two computers with multiple windows, and couldn't get tickets at first, but about 5 or six minutes in, DH picked up tickets that someone must have dropped. We got crummy seats, but we are in. Tried again with the arena pre-sale code today to maybe get better seats, and never could get any to come up.

Sorry, I didn't see your post before the sale started. FYI- I also checked the ticket brokers yesterday, and the seats in our section and row were aleady listed at over twice face value.
ktlm is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: