Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2013, 05:18 PM   #61
FellowCollector
Platinum Castaway, Silver Latitudes, 13 Cruises, 2 Lines, 6 Ships

12/18/2013 FE List Keeps Growing

Quote:
Originally Posted by colkath2005 View Post
We would like to be in the FE 2xcabins. 1:colkath2005 2:colkathparents. Thanks
Colette
Yes, Colette, glad to have y'all. I have you as family 6 on the FE list. Just PM me when you get your cabin assignments so I can update the list.
FellowCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:26 PM   #62
FellowCollector

12/18/2013 FE Good Size Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1stlady98 View Post
Not sure if we are on the FE list also but would love to be
How many families/rooms are on the FE list so far?

Stateroom #2106
I've added y'all to the FE list, Tracy. Your family will be cabin 8. I think that's a good number of participants. What do you think? We were on the 10/25 2 day Magic launch and there was a lot of stuff from the half dozen FE gifts we received.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-13-2013, 09:58 AM   #63
samayudi
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by FellowCollector View Post
Awesome, Manuel! You are family 5 on the FE list! And, wow ... I think you have a 16 hour flight, right? Hopefully, y'all find the cruise worth the travel. Will you be doing anything else (such as the parks or FL beaches) before returning home?
Thanks !!! Group #5 ---> CONFIRMED ... It's a 2 hour trip to get to MIAMI :D ... We are in Central America, right next to Guatemala and Honduras so it's not that bad ... We are getting there a few days before but because we all want to do some X-mas shopping. In this opportunity we will not be visiting parks ... It will exclusively be just for the Cruise.
I just checked my PM messages and I was just wondering... would it be helpfull if we put the ages of each of the one in our Party ??? ... (I am still earning my ears so i can't send PMs yet) Let me know about the ages so I can send them to you.

Nelly
samayudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:44 PM   #64
FellowCollector

12/18/2013 FE .pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by samayudi View Post
Thanks !!! Group #5 ---> CONFIRMED ... It's a 2 hour trip to get to MIAMI :D ... We are in Central America, right next to Guatemala and Honduras so it's not that bad ... We are getting there a few days before but because we all want to do some X-mas shopping. In this opportunity we will not be visiting parks ... It will exclusively be just for the Cruise.
I just checked my PM messages and I was just wondering... would it be helpfull if we put the ages of each of the one in our Party ??? ... (I am still earning my ears so i can't send PMs yet) Let me know about the ages so I can send them to you.

Nelly
Shopping will be fun, too, Nelly. I do have your party's ages (32, 29, and 7) on the Excel spreadsheet, but since we can't attach files in PM, the cut and paste gets really messy not formatted. Some people do their FE gifts customized to gender/age. So, since you're almost able to send PM (yeah!), if you send me your email address outside disboards, I'll be happy to send you a .pdf of the file with all the information I have.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:03 PM   #65
samayudi
Earning My Ears

yeeeeyyyy i am aaaaaaalmost able to write PMs but meanwhile how do i get your email so u can send me the list ???
Old 11-13-2013, 11:04 PM   #66
samayudi
Earning My Ears

yeeeeyyyy i am aaaaaaalmost able to write PMs but meanwhile how do i get your email so u can send me the list ???
Old 11-14-2013, 02:10 PM   #67
FellowCollector

Unforgettable Holidays on Magic

Quote:
Its our first time on the Magic. I have even been reading all things possible to make this trip ungorgettable. We are a group of 7 traveling from Central America just to enjoy The Magic
For holidays, the atriums are very pretty all decked out with garlands and a multi-story tree, which serves as a great picture-taking backdrop. It’s also fun to watch the Tree Lighting at least once during your cruise. There’s even a decorated tree when you get off the ship at Castaway! Are these part of what you’ve found out about making your cruise unforgettable?
Old 11-14-2013, 03:23 PM   #68
FellowCollector

Unforgettable Holidays on Magic 2

Quote:
Its our first time on the Magic. I have even been reading all things possible to make this trip ungorgettable. We are a group of 7 traveling from Central America just to enjoy The Magic
Also, the lobby Gingerbread houses are amazing; it’s interesting to read the ingredients list, and wonderful to smell every time you walk by! We also did the free gingerbread decorating class on the Fantasy, which was messy, though fun, but kind of wasteful, as ours (and many others) ended up in the trash. Would your family participate if Magic offers it?
Old 11-14-2013, 03:24 PM   #69
FellowCollector

Unforgettable Holidays on Magic 3

Quote:
You receive a special commemorative gift present in your cabin, too!

P.S. Trying to help you get to 10; just reply to these 3 messages and you should be able to PM!
Old 11-21-2013, 06:27 PM   #70
slindamood
DIS Veteran

Navigators for our Itinerary

Here is the link for a fantastic trip report of the Nov. 6, Magic 4 night - the same itinerary as ours!

It contains Navigators (ours should be almost identical) and a link to photos of the entire cruise. Be sure to follow the link - very exciting to see in photos what our cruise will be like.

I am using the Navigators to plan out our time - gotta be sure DGD sees the Princesses!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post50127089
November 2007 Thanksgiving Wonder
August 2007 Westbound Transatlantic Magic
November 2005 Thanksgiving Wonder
December 2002 pre-Christmas Magic
December 2001 Christmas Magic
DVC member since 1998 - BoardWalk Villas
slindamood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:40 PM   #71
samayudi
Earning My Ears

Yeeeeeey!!
Old 11-21-2013, 09:41 PM   #72
samayudi
Earning My Ears

Everything sounds great!!!
Old 11-22-2013, 12:30 AM   #73
Soarin Hubby
Mouseketeer

Hi everyone. We just booked this cruise and would like to join the FE list. We are GTY right now and it is myself, Marcel, and wife Kathryn. We just got off the Fantasy on the 16th. It was all decked out for Christmas and we had over 40 cabins on that FE (split list by decks). Thanks.
Cruises: the Magic in '02 (eastern), '03 (western), '14 (Christmas); the Wonder in '07, '08 (DVC), '10 (Halloween), '11 (Alaska), '12 (Hawaii) & '14 (Halloween); Dream 3x's in 2012, 2x's in Apr '13, Jun & Oct '13 (Halloween), Jan & Jul 2014; & the Fantasy in Aug & Nov 2013, Dec 2014. Bought DVC in '06 and use for DL, WDW resorts & cruises.

Soarin Hubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:31 AM   #74
slindamood
DIS Veteran

Welcome, Marcel and Kathryn!

I am not doing FE but I am sure you will hear about it.

I will add your name to the sailing list and get revised version up - there are a few other new families.
November 2007 Thanksgiving Wonder
August 2007 Westbound Transatlantic Magic
November 2005 Thanksgiving Wonder
December 2002 pre-Christmas Magic
December 2001 Christmas Magic
DVC member since 1998 - BoardWalk Villas
slindamood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 10:58 AM   #75
Soarin Hubby
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by slindamood View Post
Welcome, Marcel and Kathryn!

I am not doing FE but I am sure you will hear about it.

I will add your name to the sailing list and get revised version up - there are a few other new families.
Thanks. We got our cabin already, 6098.
Cruises: the Magic in '02 (eastern), '03 (western), '14 (Christmas); the Wonder in '07, '08 (DVC), '10 (Halloween), '11 (Alaska), '12 (Hawaii) & '14 (Halloween); Dream 3x's in 2012, 2x's in Apr '13, Jun & Oct '13 (Halloween), Jan & Jul 2014; & the Fantasy in Aug & Nov 2013, Dec 2014. Bought DVC in '06 and use for DL, WDW resorts & cruises.

Soarin Hubby is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: