Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2013, 12:48 AM   #16
So Cal Crew
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by colkath2005 View Post
Hey everyone!
we are doing b2b with this as our 2nd cruise. We are the friends So Cal mentioned and my boys also can't wait to see the girls again. This time we have a couple of newbies with us too. My boyfriend and my DS16 has his girlfriend joining us. I really cannot wait. Never experienced a B2B before and I'm looking forward to seeing how it works. Plus we will become Platinum on this cruise.
Hey Colette, welcome to our quiet little group. Do the boys have any plans for Castaway?
Old 09-17-2013, 06:20 PM   #17
colkath2005
Mouseketeer

I'm not sure about CC yet it usually depends on what their friends are doing. So with Jayden it will prob depend on your girls! Things are settling down now and I've actually had time to consider what clothes etc we may need and at the same time there have been reports that snow could hit as early as Oct this year! So I'm in the stores looking at both summer and snow clothing!
Colette
colkath2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-19-2013, 08:17 AM   #18
burma
My Oh My What A Wonderful Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by So Cal Crew View Post
Are you doing early or late dining? (We have late.) My girls will be 15 & 14 and they are looking at doing the wild side teen adventure at castaway but nothing is for sure. We haven't been there before so I'm not sure what to expect. Are you doing dinner or brunch at Palos?
We are doing early dinner for the first time I. A long time. My girls are 11 and 12 we also have my parents with us celebrating my fathers and my birthday. We are doing dinner and brunch at Palo out kids like to do their own thing but we have requested their favorite dining CM's. Castaway is a fun place as long as the weather is good, water will be a bit chilly most likely but not to bad ( I hope).
Old 09-21-2013, 05:02 PM   #19
colkath2005
Mouseketeer

We are also doing early dining. I have to take some medication and can't eat a couple hours before I take it so early dining is our only option. What improvements is everyone most looking forward to? I can't wait to see the new kids clubs!
Colette
colkath2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 03:52 PM   #20
So Cal Crew
Mouseketeer

Jayden asked the girls if we could do early seating, but for us, Florida is already 3 hours ahead so if we ate dinner at 5:30, that would be like 2:30 to us. With the 8:00 seating, it's more like normal. I don't know how you guys get use to the time difference. By the time I got use to it, it would be time to go home.

The girls are looking forward to the AquaDunk and Animators (not that they are great drawers but they like to see what others draw too)
I want to check out Carioca's (Parrot Cay was never a favorite of mine in the dining rotation). I think everyone will love the extra storage under the beds. We'll just have to see how much it actually is.

I will miss the stairway in the atrium.

Hi Bill and Kath!

86 days till we set sail on the second half of our B2B

Last edited by So Cal Crew; 11-03-2013 at 10:47 PM.
So Cal Crew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 08:20 AM   #21
burma
My Oh My What A Wonderful Day

79 days!
Old 10-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #22
the1stlady98
Magical Cruiser

1st time cruisers here, booked on this cruise is Me, DH, DD7 and DS4

Cant wait to have some fun!!
the1stlady98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:58 PM   #23
the1stlady98
Magical Cruiser

Just read up on what Fish Extender was.. all for it myself..

I think its a great idea for this time of yr with kids
the1stlady98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 03:22 PM   #24
So Cal Crew
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1stlady98 View Post
Just read up on what Fish Extender was.. all for it myself..

I think its a great idea for this time of yr with kids
There's nothing like seeing the looks on their faces every time they go back to the room and there is a surprise. We've gotten some really nice things in the past. People are so creative!
Old 10-07-2013, 04:28 PM   #25
FellowCollector
Platinum Castaway, Silver Latitudes, 13 Cruises, 2 Lines, 6 Ships

12/18 FE List Request

This will be Disney Cruise 8 for hubby & me. We're not on Facebook, but would like to be on the FE list and receive it via email or post here if possible. Thanks.
FellowCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 04:05 AM   #26
So Cal Crew
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FellowCollector View Post
This will be Disney Cruise 8 for hubby & me. We're not on Facebook, but would like to be on the FE list and receive it via email or post here if possible. Thanks.
Welcome to our group. Where are you and hubby from? Are you sailing with any friends? I'm still hoping we get some more girls my daughters age. They will be 14 & 15 when we sail. It's funny how bad days can be made so much better when you know that in 10 weeks all you worries will be left behind!
Old 10-09-2013, 06:46 PM   #27
FellowCollector

12/18 FE List

Quote:
Welcome to our group. Where are you and hubby from? Are you sailing with any friends? I'm still hoping we get some more girls my daughters age. They will be 14 & 15 when we sail. It's funny how bad days can be made so much better when you know that in 10 weeks all you worries will be left behind!
Didn't realize alot of people had their hometown under their username; will have to go back and change that.
Sorry, though, we don't have any teenage girls for yours to hang out with!
10 weeks can't go fast enough!
We're not on Facebook, so is there an FE list yet? If not, I'm willing to put together an excel sheet if everyone interested Private Messages (PM) me information (stateroom, first name/s, last name/s, disboard username, age/s if relevant, gender/s if relevant, special notes, and B2B date/s if any), and email to send the final list.
Old 10-10-2013, 12:44 PM   #28
So Cal Crew
Mouseketeer

Quote:
10 weeks can't go fast enough!
We're not on Facebook, so is there an FE list yet? If not, I'm willing to put together an excel sheet if everyone interested Private Messages (PM) me information (stateroom, first name/s, last name/s, disboard username, age/s if relevant, gender/s if relevant, special notes, and B2B date/s if any), and email to send the final list.
That's very nice of you. So far from the posts and who I've talked to, it looks like we have 9 cabins w/ 28 people if everyone is still in. I hope our group gets a little more chatty as the date gets closer! I'll PM you our info and thanks again!
Old 10-10-2013, 03:32 PM   #29
FellowCollector

Quote:
That's very nice of you. So far from the posts and who I've talked to, it looks like we have 9 cabins w/ 28 people if everyone is still in. I hope our group gets a little more chatty as the date gets closer! I'll PM you our info and thanks again!
Just started the 10/18/2013 FE list! I'm excited to put it together. Anyone who wants to do the FE, just PM me. Include the obvious information such as Stateroom, as well as other helpful information (First Name(s), Last Name(s), Disboard Username, email, Age, Gender, Seating, Special Requests, & B2B) you're comfortable sharing on the list. Hope everyone gets involved for some additional fun onboard!
Old 10-10-2013, 06:01 PM   #30
slindamood
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Just started the 10/18/2013 FE list! I'm excited to put it together. Anyone who wants to do the FE, just PM me. Include the obvious information such as Stateroom, as well as other helpful information (First Name(s), Last Name(s), Disboard Username, email, Age, Gender, Seating, Special Requests, & B2B) you're comfortable sharing on the list. Hope everyone gets involved for some additional fun onboard!
Hello to all on this cruise - This board has gotten a bit more active - there are a few of us over on facebook .

I am in the process of making a list of everyone on the cruise, compiling from facebook and the DIS. I will post it here when completed - hopefully the barebones of it this evening, then people can fill in missing info.

There are 5 in my family on the cruise - Me (Suzanne) DH( Sherman) DD(Emily) DS[on]IL(Omri) DGD (Janie, 15 months)

We have booked Palo brunch, a cabana for CCday, and the bike tour in Key West. I had earlier said not interested in fish extender, but might change my mind now that I see one is being organized!
November 2007 Thanksgiving Wonder
August 2007 Westbound Transatlantic Magic
November 2005 Thanksgiving Wonder
December 2002 pre-Christmas Magic
December 2001 Christmas Magic
DVC member since 1998 - BoardWalk Villas
slindamood is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: