Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2013, 10:15 PM   #166
the1stlady98
Magical Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by FellowCollector View Post
Okay, everyone. If you are on the FE list, I just sent the final PM, so please check for it, as there were a number of changes since the last update 2 weeks ago. Since some people are leaving this week for the parks and/or the 12/13 cruise before ours, please share any updates on this board so those with internet access can manually write in any changes. We can also share last minute updates at the Meet & Greet 12/18 5:15PM (after drill & sail away, but before early dinner) Deck 3 Promenade Lounge. Looking forward to meeting some fellow passengers!
I did not get a PM... but I saw the updated list on Facebook...is that all I need to know? (Our first Cruise and FE participation)
the1stlady98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 02:11 PM   #167
FellowCollector
Platinum Castaway, Silver Latitudes, 13 Cruises, 2 Lines, 6 Ships

12/18 Final FE List Resent

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1stlady98 View Post
I did not get a PM... but I saw the updated list on Facebook...is that all I need to know? (Our first Cruise and FE participation)
Sorry about that, Tracy. Somehow your disboards username got truncated to just 1stlady98, so the PM kept getting rejected. The FB list is probably the same, but I just resent the PM to your full correct username the1stlady98 if you want to check again. Other than that, looking forward to meeting you and participating in the exchange.
FellowCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-07-2014, 05:46 PM   #168
So Cal Crew
Mouseketeer

We had a great time on this cruise last year. Summer and Autumn made friends with 3 boys, Drew, Kyle and Ryan but didn't get their contact info. If anyone knows it, please forward my info to them so they can contact us. I know there's not much of a chance, but anything is better than nothing. Thanks

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: