Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2013, 09:35 AM   #91
leopardmickeyears
The Lost Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
LOVE your pics!
Thank you so much!!
Old 01-30-2013, 01:19 PM   #92
Yelloweaver
Earning My Ears

Your ex friends sound like a bunch of freeloader/losers. So glad you don't have to deal with them anymore.

You need a trip with just you and your mom to make up for it!!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-30-2013, 03:04 PM   #93
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

THAT PICTURE OF SNOW WHITE AND THE PRINCE GAHHHHH LOVE ♥♥♥♥♥

Your pictures came out SO well from the parade. I love them all!

Those walking sticks! They are really cool!

That picture of you with the walking sticks

I love that little girl watching you try to pull the sword out of the stone. She is too perfect, even though she is picking her nose like Troy does 24/7.

Awwww those losers tried princess dresses on without you? I would be mad too.

YOUR OTHER PEOPLE ARE SUCH PARTY POOPERS. Why wouldn’t you for one, go out onto the street, and for two, raise your HAND?!

Funnel cake + Tiana and Naveen > other people

If you really liked the MM&Y, JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE CELEBRATE THE MAGIC.

I was listening to Wishes on the bus to school today and I was SUCH an emotional mess. WHY IS DISNEY SO FAR AWAY FROM US?! I just want to be there now

I have never watched the Duffy bedtime story, probably because we get back to the room at midnight…

And plus I’m still mad at Duffy about the whole Pooh incident. No one disses Pooh!

Maybe I’ll give him another chance someday…

Buying my Dooney wristlet was one of the best decisions I have ever made. IT IS SO AWESOME.

I wish I could’ve told “the other people” I was mad at them the whole trip. That would have just been a disaster though and I wouldn’t want to get into a fight with those losers.

NOOOOOOO LAST FULL DAY?!

That canvas is perfect. So perfect.

Your Dooney is amazing. I really like that design!

STOP TORTURING ME WITH THOSE FOOD PICTURES.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:34 PM   #94
leopardmickeyears
The Lost Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yelloweaver View Post
Your ex friends sound like a bunch of freeloader/losers. So glad you don't have to deal with them anymore.

You need a trip with just you and your mom to make up for it!!
I think that is my new favorite comment regarding those people and this trip ever. EVER!

So spot on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsDis View Post
THAT PICTURE OF SNOW WHITE AND THE PRINCE GAHHHHH LOVE ♥♥♥♥♥

Your pictures came out SO well from the parade. I love them all!

Those walking sticks! They are really cool!

That picture of you with the walking sticks

I love that little girl watching you try to pull the sword out of the stone. She is too perfect, even though she is picking her nose like Troy does 24/7.

Awwww those losers tried princess dresses on without you? I would be mad too.

YOUR OTHER PEOPLE ARE SUCH PARTY POOPERS. Why wouldn’t you for one, go out onto the street, and for two, raise your HAND?!

Funnel cake + Tiana and Naveen > other people

If you really liked the MM&Y, JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE CELEBRATE THE MAGIC.

I was listening to Wishes on the bus to school today and I was SUCH an emotional mess. WHY IS DISNEY SO FAR AWAY FROM US?! I just want to be there now

I have never watched the Duffy bedtime story, probably because we get back to the room at midnight…

And plus I’m still mad at Duffy about the whole Pooh incident. No one disses Pooh!

Maybe I’ll give him another chance someday…

Buying my Dooney wristlet was one of the best decisions I have ever made. IT IS SO AWESOME.

I wish I could’ve told “the other people” I was mad at them the whole trip. That would have just been a disaster though and I wouldn’t want to get into a fight with those losers.

NOOOOOOO LAST FULL DAY?!

That canvas is perfect. So perfect.

Your Dooney is amazing. I really like that design!

STOP TORTURING ME WITH THOSE FOOD PICTURES.
Ep, thank you! I wanna say I used my 55-200MM lens for the parade...but probably not since I was so close anyway :P

BAHAHAHA I didn't even notice that

I was very mad. cuz you know who the Disney Princess is? ME!

OMG I KNOW RIGHT! That will forever irk me. How does MISICI not excite you?

Food and Princesses. Always a winning combination.

I was listening to the parade music too while I was updating those chapters. Bad idea

Well I don't blame you being mad at Duffy for that. That was uncalled for and RUDE! Bad Duffy. But really, watch it. I got all emotional because some of that hit me with my whole college situation.

If I save enough money, I really wanna buy another one next trip. This reminds me of another piece of information to include in my letter I will be writing you soon. But if this TR is any indication, if I don't write things down I will forget.

Tell me about it. They know how my mom rolls. If they thought I was a b*tch, they have NO IDEA. I was just trying to keep this as drama free as possible.

That picture has been my phone lock wallpaper since I swear April.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:08 AM   #95
leopardmickeyears
The Lost Princess

Saturday, January 14, 2012

You are really not good at being sneaky

Next, we went into Mickey's Pantry. I can't even handle all the cute Disney Kitchen stuff! As a baker, I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, I wish my kitchen was this cute.

My mom was ogling (again) over this mickey mouse ears bowl. She was looking at it in one of the stores in the Contemporary as was talking about it a lot. One of the other people were like "Why don't you buy it?" and she said she really didn't have the money.
It was only $20, but none of the other people had a brain to be like oh why don't the 4 of us chip in FIVE dollars to buy her this bowl? You would think if they couldn't handle $20, $5 wouldn't be too bad. Wrong.

Our last store of the day was Disney's Days of Christmas. Which was a bad idea. Because it made me want to redo our entire supply of Christmas decorations.

Love

And with that, we headed to the bus stop to go back to OKW

Mine mine mine all mine

We dropped off all my stuff in the room and headed back out to the Turtle Crawl

I HAD to get myself a Mickey ice cream. Obligatory.
The other people were suppose to buy me an ice cream since I paid more for our rented locker at Blizzard Beach. That never happened. -_-

I like don't understand how a simple cookies and cream ice cream sandwich can be SO delicious. The Disney difference. Really though, I was like, this is SO good I may just have another one for breakfast tomorrow.

We were attending the campfire (roasting marshmallows) later on, so we just hung out for a bit waiting for 6 o'clock.

When it was 6, we headed over to the campfire site. STEPHEN was hosting. Yay! We all grabbed a stick. We were told the instructions...like not to poke or hit people with the stick :lmao Before we could get a marshmallow, we had to sing a song. I WAS EXCITED! But the rest of the group moaned and wined so Stephen settled for a group song. He led it. We had to sing and dance to Green Grass Grows. It is a great song. After we successfully completed our song, we roasted some marshmallows.

It was chilly out again. We were going to watch the outdoor movie again tonight (The Lion King) but since it was cold and more importantly, windy, the movie was moved to the recreation room. Speaking of rec room, I really wanted to make a photo book from the arts and crafts things they had. But I had no cash on me. 2 of the other people were going to stay and watch The Lion King inside, while the other 2 people said they were going to go back to the room to finish laundry and started to take off. Mom and I said we were going back to the room too. While we were walking with the other people, one of them turns to her and says "Oh, you're going back to the room?" and when my mom said yeah, the other person had a disgusted look on her face. "Oh..."

There is NOT a doubt in our minds, that those other people were going back to the room, to go into MY MOM'S ROOM, and go through MY STUFF to see what I bought. Are you kidding me?!?

That night, we all packed up, did laundry, watched Phineas and Ferb. And for some reason...the other people decided to open and cook all the food we didn't eat during the week. I mean, mom and I wanted to see if any of our neighbors needed or wanted any food. The family right below us just started their stay. But one of the other people thought that was 'sketchy'. How? We have given our food to other families on plenty of other vacations. Side note, I hate wasting food and that is exactly what they did.

Later on that night, I also called Magical Express to check my luggage. I have never checked my bag like this before. So I followed the instructions and successfully checked my bag. I went outside to gather the other people to give them instructions and the phone number. I went into the laundry room to get 2 of the other people. When I asked if they could come out into the living room they were like "Why?" but really nasty. Um...to give you luggage checking information. They were obviously talking about me too when I came in. Omg you guys are so kewl.

So I told them what to do and one of them was like "Can't we just call tomorrow?"

Yeah sure do whatever you want I just thought it would be smarter to call now, and not at 6am when I guarantee you are going to be cranky and grumpy. Because I know you. I didn't let them know that I called already. One less thing for me to worry about in the morning.

This was my last night going to sleep in Disney. I was sad. I got to have one last magical wake up call tomorrow morning. That being said. Story time.

I called to set wake up calls for pretty much every day of the trip. That first night, I made sure to inform everyone that I wanted the person who's first visit to Disney was this trip, to answer the wake up call on Monday. I don't know if that happened. But later on in the week, I asked if everyone else got to answer a wake up call. They said yes. So I asked if I could answer the one for the following day (which would be Friday). They all said yes. That day, when the phone rang, I got to it after 1 ring, and picked up. It was half way through the message </3
I was SO UPSET. I wanted to hear the ENTIRE THING because I know Stitch was involved. When one of the other people came downstairs, she asked if I answered the wakeup call. Hmm that's ironic that the first thing out of your mouth was that. I said NO followed by an evil glare.
I told my mom once she woke up. She asked the other people who answered the wakeup calll. One of the other people said "Oh sometimes it picks itself up."

OH OK the phone just answered itself. HOOKAY.

It was clear to us that someone answered MY wakeup call on purpose.

Continue

I love being referred to as Princess - Jan 2012

Last edited by leopardmickeyears; 02-03-2013 at 11:21 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:08 PM   #96
LifeIsDis

Mickey’s Pantry is a dangerous place. I want to make over our kitchen with all things Disney. That’s how it’s going to be when we move to Florida one day.

Well Meg. $5 IS a lot of money, considering they already had to pay $20… Ridiculous.

The days of Christmas store is another dangerous place. Scratch that. DTD is VERY dangerous. There are just so many things I want to buy!

Anything mickey shaped tasted automatically better. That’s probably why your VERY DELICIOUS LOOKING ice cream did.

I wouldn’t be trusted with the stick to roast marshmallows. At all. I would probably be using it as a sword or to poke people with. I am such a five year old.

GREEN GRASS GROWS IS MY FAVORITE NEW SONG.

Seth and Jackie probably had no clue how to check their bags because they don’t read anything at all. And I don’t know how they made their 10 AM flight when they left.

I know how much you love Stitch. And I know he is on the wake up call. HOW RUDE OF THE OTHER PEOPLE.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:57 AM   #97
leopardmickeyears
The Lost Princess

Quote:
Mickey’s Pantry is a dangerous place. I want to make over our kitchen with all things Disney. That’s how it’s going to be when we move to Florida one day.

Well Meg. $5 IS a lot of money, considering they already had to pay $20… Ridiculous.

The days of Christmas store is another dangerous place. Scratch that. DTD is VERY dangerous. There are just so many things I want to buy!

Anything mickey shaped tasted automatically better. That’s probably why your VERY DELICIOUS LOOKING ice cream did.

I wouldn’t be trusted with the stick to roast marshmallows. At all. I would probably be using it as a sword or to poke people with. I am such a five year old.

GREEN GRASS GROWS IS MY FAVORITE NEW SONG.

Seth and Jackie probably had no clue how to check their bags because they don’t read anything at all. And I don’t know how they made their 10 AM flight when they left.

I know how much you love Stitch. And I know he is on the wake up call. HOW RUDE OF THE OTHER PEOPLE.
I agree. ALL of Downtown Disney is very dangerous.

I mean, we did have to split $4.95 between 3 people for laundry detergent. How dare I think they could spend $5 on my mom.

Mickey Wwffles > regular waffles
Mickey ice cream > regular ice cream

AWESOME SONG! We had to dance too.

Other people, I am taking all the work and reading and comprehending out of what you have to do to make it easier. Why do you have to be the way you are?

I had to ask my mom what happened when she questioned them because I forgot and she said that someone said the phone answered itself. And she said to me after "Yeah the phone answered itself, Mickey was in my room!!"
Old 02-03-2013, 11:20 AM   #98
leopardmickeyears
The Lost Princess

Departure Day

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Departure Day

It was departure day. The Worst day of any trip. The wake up call went off at 6:15. (SURE THE ONE DAY I DIDN'T WAKE UP EARLY.) I grabbed it in time though (after my mom was like "hurry up and answer if before someone else answers it"). I got dressed, finished packing last minute stuff. Ate breakfast.

Everyone else managed to successfully call and check their luggage as they all sat around the dinning room table. One of the other people HAD to complain about something that they all seemed to be annoyed about. The fact that there is no maid service.

There is. You have to pay. (well not anymore) And we know that you guys don't wanna pay for anything.

They did come in to take our the trash and change the towels.

AND HOW MANY TIMES do we have to tell you, this is NOT a hotel! It is a villa in a RESORT! It is like a house. If you people were to rent a house on the Jersey shore like your dumb idols from that stupid TV show on MTV, there is NO maid. There is no nothing.

This person said that she thinks the maid should just come in every day because it is easier for them at the end of the stay. I don't understand how that makes sense. They have to come in to prepare the room for the next family, regardless. Are you that lazy? Are you that dirty?

I left a nice note for house and Mousekeeping with our left over water and food. We took one last walk to the hospitality house. One of the other people complained about walking. Well you guys decided we would walk last night. Mom checked us out while we went and gave Magical Express our luggage. I went over to Good's and got another Mickey ice cream sandwich. I was not kidding. I also filled up my mug with that delicious pomegranate lemonade one last time. Then we went into Conch Flats. I bought an Old Key West mug with the cute new logo.

and a pair of sunglasses with hidden Mickey's all over them. And I am pretty sure I got one more thing that I can't remember.

Mom also bought me a DVC Member shirt. I really do miss the old logo though.

A lot.

"Oh you're buying a shirt?" What does it look like I'm doing?

We went back outside to wait for the Magical Express. It was chilly.

One of the other people's bags they bought. (OMG THEY PURCHASED SOMETHING?! Oh wait, it was on sale for like $15)

My duffel full of Disney merch

One of the CM's came over and told us the motor coach was running about 15 minutes late. The other people started complaining. Chill out, Disney makes sure we get to the airport early enough, geeeez...

We stopped at Saratoga Spring for a pickup. That is our family friend's home resort. Mom really wanted to check it out. But not with the other people. From the 4 minutes I saw of it, it is really pretty.

We unfortunately made it to MCO. We made our way to the food court and browsed in a few shops.

I had to stop in The Disney Store. Obviously.

Bye Mickey

We made it through security with no issues. We sat at our gate. I think our flight was delayed for high winds back home. Lovely. I don't remember waiting that long though. We boarded. I listened to Disney music.

In other news, there's the Brooklyn Bridge.

Those high winds resulted in our plane coming in for the landing in the opposite direction that usual at our airport. Creepy. We made it back on NY land safely and went and got our luggage. One of the other people had her mom wheel it for her right away. And then she threw a fit because omg her suitcase was dirty. Um, hello it was under a plane, what do you expect? Meanwhile the legs on mine were missing and that was my suitcase I use to get to and from school.

Our group split in 2 to get home. They said goodbye and thank you to me. Not to my mom...

We arrived home. Said our farewells to the other people who drove us home. All our mailed that we stopped for the week was there. Including my leopard printed iPhone cover.

That night I unpacked and then repacked for college. And started to edit my 2,200 photos.

Final Thoughts

Thank you all for reading along on my journey with the other people who made this trip miserable. I hope you all enjoyed it, and I hope it wasn't so disorganized that it was diffucult to follow along. That is what is bound to happen when I write it a year later without journalling it.

Be on the lookout for my next Trip Report in January 2014! It will be nothing like this trip, I promise! I will be writing things down, actually taking pictures of my food. Will have more pictures of me. Videographing it as well. And my awesome 'Ohana is coming along with my little munchkin's first visit.

And I'm going to be Goofy

I love being referred to as Princess - Jan 2012

Last edited by leopardmickeyears; 02-03-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:09 PM   #99
LifeIsDis

I truly don’t mind about the maid service. I mean, now it’s changed and stuff, but still. And I mean, with the grand villas… that is a big area to come and clean! I don’t think they could it every single day!

That mug is too cute.

NO DON’T LEAVE!!!!!!

Well of course you had to go to the Disney store! Mum always says “we were just there! They have the same exact things!” BUT YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND. Last minute things to buy, duh!

I DON’T WANT THIS TRIP REPORT TO BE OVER. I DON’T WANT THIS TRIP REPORT TO BE OVER.

I guess I’ll have to wait until next year…

But seriously, meg. I enjoyed this TR A LOT. You did such a great job on it and I just loved looking at all of the pictures because they are spectacular.

Till next time…
Old 02-03-2013, 12:18 PM   #100
leopardmickeyears
The Lost Princess

Quote:
I truly don’t mind about the maid service. I mean, now it’s changed and stuff, but still. And I mean, with the grand villas… that is a big area to come and clean! I don’t think they could it every single day!

That mug is too cute.

NO DON’T LEAVE!!!!!!

Well of course you had to go to the Disney store! Mum always says “we were just there! They have the same exact things!” BUT YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND. Last minute things to buy, duh!

I DON’T WANT THIS TRIP REPORT TO BE OVER. I DON’T WANT THIS TRIP REPORT TO BE OVER.

I guess I’ll have to wait until next year…

But seriously, meg. I enjoyed this TR A LOT. You did such a great job on it and I just loved looking at all of the pictures because they are spectacular.

Till next time…
Why didn't I buy the shirt with the same logo though?

You cannot leave Disney without going into the MCO Disney Store. It has to be like an unwritten rule or something...
Only when leaving though. I don't think I have ever gone in arriving

I DON'T EITHER I HAD SO MUCH FUN

I promise my next one will be mouse ears above this one.

Thank you and also thank you for being such an awesome reader and not a lurker
Old 02-04-2013, 02:58 PM   #101
jstarsho
Earning My Ears

Thanks for sharing your trip report with us! I had a great time reading it! Can't wait for your next one! And don't worry your comments about "the other people" made it that much more fun to read!
Old 02-04-2013, 05:44 PM   #102
leopardmickeyears
The Lost Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstarsho View Post
Thanks for sharing your trip report with us! I had a great time reading it! Can't wait for your next one! And don't worry your comments about "the other people" made it that much more fun to read!
Can't wait for my next one either!
Yes, while they were pains, they also did provide for hours of entertaining story telling after the fact. Silver lining
Old 02-07-2013, 04:22 PM   #103
missangelalexis
DIS Veteran

I really enjoyed your trip report! Hope to read another one from you!
"Smile like you're massaging my feet!" A Nov '14 TR!

WDW Visits: 1993, 1997
Disneyland/California Adventure Visit: 6/26/12
Pop Century with DBF: 1/4/13-1/12/13 - MNSSHP/F&W trip with Mom & Dad: 10/5/13-10/12/13 - An Early Christmas with Mom & Dad: 11/8/14-11/15/14
Old 02-08-2013, 10:15 PM   #104
leopardmickeyears
The Lost Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by missangelalexis
I really enjoyed your trip report! Hope to read another one from you!
Thank you! Yes you'll be seeing another one from me in a little under a year
Old 04-12-2013, 02:12 AM   #105
Jessicalynne
Mouseketeer

I loved reading your trip report! Your pictures and all the details were lots of fun to look at! Sorry you ended up there with sour people.... Glad you had a good time anyway!

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jordy...25730070799917
Jordyn's blog: www.triumphingoverall.blogspot.com

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: