DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Resorts
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
deek17
Earning My Ears

Type of hair dryer at BLT

I am wondering what type of hair dryer is at the resort in a studio. Wanting to know if I need to bring my own.
Thanks!
deek17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:18 PM   #2
starry_solo
DIS Veteran

Don't recall the exact brand, but in the studio, it's a small one
starry_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-10-2012, 10:07 PM   #3
runmommyrun
Mouseketeer

Don't know the brand. But if you have thick hair that takes awhile to dry and you want your hair to look decent, bring your own. The dryer isn't horrible, but it isn't the greatest. I use to bring my own dryer. But then I gave up and began treating my WDW trips as a low-makeup, low-haircare trip. (We travel in the summer, so it is hot!!! And my hair frizzes in all wacky sorts of ways in heat and humidity). Now I usually wash my hair and throw it back in some sort of ponytail/updo. I don't worry about it too much and try to minimize the dryer use... And trust me, my Photopass photos prove it! I laugh at my appearance sometimes! When I gave my mom the same descriptor, she brought her own, as she said she needed to make sure her hair was done each day. So it totally depends on how nice you want your hair to look. I've just given up traveling in the summer!!! Regardless, have a great trip!
Beach Club Villas/Port Orleans-French Quarter, Star Wars Weekend (June 2014); Bay Lake Tower/AoA, MNSSHP & Epcot Food & Wine Festival (Oct. 2013); Aulani and Villas at Grand Californian (June 2013); Bay Lake Tower, Epcot Food & Wine Festival (Oct. 2012); Beach Club Villas/Dream Cruise/Bay Lake Tower (June 2012); Bay Lake Tower, Epcot Food & Wine Festival (Oct. 2011); Bay Lake Tower (June 2011); Vero Beach (March 2011); Saratoga Springs (Jan. 2011); Wilderness Lodge Villas & Bay Lake Tower (Aug. 2010); Vero Beach (March 2010); Wilderness Lodge (June 2009); Off-site (1998, 1997 & 1986)
runDisney
2011 Disney Marathon & Kid Races; 2011 Wine & Dine Half Marathon; Castaway Cay 5K June 2012
DVC Member since March 2010
runmommyrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:02 PM   #4
BreezyBus
DIS Veteran

The dryer is a Conair 1875. I'm actually at BLT right now looking at the hair dryer.
BreezyBus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:39 AM   #5
akl-fan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by runmommyrun View Post
Don't know the brand. But if you have thick hair that takes awhile to dry and you want your hair to look decent, bring your own. The dryer isn't horrible, but it isn't the greatest. I use to bring my own dryer. But then I gave up and began treating my WDW trips as a low-makeup, low-haircare trip. (We travel in the summer, so it is hot!!! And my hair frizzes in all wacky sorts of ways in heat and humidity). Now I usually wash my hair and throw it back in some sort of ponytail/updo. I don't worry about it too much and try to minimize the dryer use... And trust me, my Photopass photos prove it! I laugh at my appearance sometimes! When I gave my mom the same descriptor, she brought her own, as she said she needed to make sure her hair was done each day. So it totally depends on how nice you want your hair to look. I've just given up traveling in the summer!!! Regardless, have a great trip!
This is exacty right - I always take my own, I have very long thick hair. The BLT dryer is fine for my husband and DD.
akl-fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: