Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2012, 08:32 AM   #1
Susan R
Mouseketeer

Kindle & amazon.ca

Hi All,

I received a Kindle last year for Christmas and absolutely love it. Amazon sent me an email letting me know that I can now purchase books from amazon.ca.
I went to look at the site today and it tells me that if I purchase or download from amazon.ca it will delete my amazon.com account. Before I do that I wanted to hear from other Canadian users and see if the Canadian selection is just as good as the American.

Susan
Susan R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:56 PM   #2
janjandis
DIS Veteran

Hmm I order from both places, .com and .ca. Can't we keep both accounts? And have you heard of BookBub? They send out an email with 3 free books every day and when you click on it to buy it takes you over to Amazon. One time there was a book that said not available in Canada even though I was on the .com site.
janjandis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:11 PM   #3
Susan R
Mouseketeer

janjandis - thanks for your reply. That's interesting that it's letting you order from both. When I went to order a book it suggested that I order from the .ca site and when I went there they told me if I ordered from .ca it would automatically cancel and transfer all of my books from .com to .ca account.

I ended up transferring to the .ca account because I looked through the books and it seems that many of the books are the same on both sites so I don't think there will be too much of a difference.

Susan
Susan R is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: