Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2012, 10:13 PM   #1
ehagerty
DIS Veteran

Osborne Lights - Pictures

Help yourself!

ehagerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:17 PM   #2
DeluxePrincess
Humming the Farm Town song...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
Register to remove

Old 12-08-2012, 10:56 PM   #3
TunaSled
No Windows and No Doors

Very nice.

WDW Commando Club member #220

TunaSled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:51 PM   #4
Albion218
Mouseketeer

Very pretty! Wish we were headed there this year! The Osborne lights were my favorite part of last year.
Albion218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:57 AM   #5
ehagerty
DIS Veteran

You're welcome ...

... feel free to download!

Old 12-09-2012, 09:02 AM   #6
aubriee
Chocolate always makes things better

Aaaah, so beautiful! As an AP holder I go to WDW 4-6 times a year usually, including the first or second week of Dec every year. This year I took my mom (who lives with me) down there in Sept, with the intention of me and my husband going down there alone in late Oct/early Nov for Food & Wine and my birthday. My mom's glucose levels started going haywire about a week before we left, so we were either going to have to cancel the trip or take her with us, so I could keep an eye on her. She round up going with us again, so I really need a trip to get away from her for awhile. My boss has already warned me though, that since I was just down there in Sept, then again Oct/Nov, that he would not approve my annual Dec trip this year. I soooo miss seeing all the Christmas stuff down there. WDW does such a great job at Christmas! Thanks for the pictures!
aubriee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:08 AM   #7
ehagerty
DIS Veteran

Replies

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubriee View Post
Aaaah, so beautiful! As an AP holder I go to WDW 4-6 times a year usually, including the first or second week of Dec every year. This year I took my mom (who lives with me) down there in Sept, with the intention of me and my husband going down there alone in late Oct/early Nov for Food & Wine and my birthday. My mom's glucose levels started going haywire about a week before we left, so we were either going to have to cancel the trip or take her with us, so I could keep an eye on her. She round up going with us again, so I really need a trip to get away from her for awhile. My boss has already warned me though, that since I was just down there in Sept, then again Oct/Nov, that he would not approve my annual Dec trip this year. I soooo miss seeing all the Christmas stuff down there. WDW does such a great job at Christmas! Thanks for the pictures!
Sorry to hear about your Mom, and not being able to come in Dec this year. Hope the pictures tide you over, and, we know the decorations will be here every Dec, so you can count on them in future years.

Old 12-10-2012, 10:29 AM   #8
lovemy3girls
DIS Veteran

Your pics are beautiful! We saw the lights for the first time a few weeks ago. WOW! They are awesome. Here is our experience: http://thefloridafamily.com/2012/12/...tive/#more-957

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: