Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2012, 04:16 PM   #1
Missy13d69
DIS Veteran

Slightly OT- My little pricess...

My 3 year old just asked me to call Cinderella so that she can tell her she loves her. So stinking cute, but also so sad because I had to explain to her that Cinderella was out meeting people and I couldn't call her. Poor little thing cried.

Last edited by Missy13d69; 12-08-2012 at 02:27 AM.
Missy13d69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:55 PM   #2
ktlm
DIS Veteran

Ahhhhh. I love that. I'm sorry she cried though. Poor little thing.
ktlm is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-08-2012, 02:06 AM   #3
mummabear
DIS Veteran

Gorgeous! Could you call someone who could pretend? There may be a service where 'she' would call your daughter?
mummabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:12 AM   #4
BreeBree
Earning My Ears

Aw, that's so sweet.

~Past Trips~
WDW Wilderness Lodge Engagement Trip 2006 , DCL/WDW Grand Floridian Disneymoon 2007, WDW Wilderness Lodge 2008, DL Grand Californian 2009, DLP Hotel New York 2010, WDW Grand Floridian 2011, DCL/WDW Polynesian 2012

Me(25)DH(38) DS(6)DS(5)DD(3)DD(2 months)

BreeBree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:26 AM   #5
Missy13d69
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummabear View Post
Gorgeous! Could you call someone who could pretend? There may be a service where 'she' would call your daughter?
My friend volunteered to play the part. It was so funny though, because I dialed the phone and then handed it to Annabelle and after a few seconds she starts talking and giggling and seems to be answering questions. This goes on for a few minutes then she says goodbye and closes the phone. She walked away very satisfied. We found it odd that when we asked her questions she didn't have a lot to say on the subject, but we let it go. An hour goes by and my friend messages me to see when we are going to call. I grab my phone and go to the dialed calls and it said the call lasted 0:00. The call didn't even go through! Annabelle had stood here having an imaginary conversation and was quite happy with it! I told my friend what happened and we all had a pretty good laugh over it. I could have avoided the tears earlier had I known a pretend conversation with Cinderella was all she needed!

Missy13d69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:57 AM   #6
diamondpixienc
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy13d69

My friend volunteered to play the part. It was so funny though, because I dialed the phone and then handed it to Annabelle and after a few seconds she starts talking and giggling and seems to be answering questions. This goes on for a few minutes then she says goodbye and closes the phone. She walked away very satisfied. We found it odd that when we asked her questions she didn't have a lot to say on the subject, but we let it go. An hour goes by and my friend messages me to see when we are going to call. I grab my phone and go to the dialed calls and it said the call lasted 0:00. The call didn't even go through! Annabelle had stood here having an imaginary conversation and was quite happy with it! I told my friend what happened and we all had a pretty good laugh over it. I could have avoided the tears earlier had I known a pretend conversation with Cinderella was all she needed!
Exactly...lol :0)

diamondpixienc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #7
disykat
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy13d69 View Post
That is a fabulous story!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: