Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2012, 10:45 AM   #1
nic100308
DIS Veteran

I think I'm psychic!! Stateroom assignment 9670

Last night I had a dream that we were assigned a stateroom number and this morning when I checked (as I do every morning and about 3-5 other times throughout the day) we had a room assignment!!!!
Room # 9670 cat 5E on the Fantasy!!! We booked a GTY 5E. I looked up the room and it looks like a really good assignment. This is our first cruise ever, for our honeymoon ( we will be married in Disney the day before we sail) and we know hardly anything about cruising.
"My dearest friend, if you don't mind... I'd like to join you by your side. Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever. For it is plain, as anyone can see. We're simply meant to be." Jack and Sally

Last edited by nic100308; 12-06-2012 at 03:29 PM.
nic100308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #2
cruisecrasher
DIS Veteran

Cool. When's my GTY getting assigned?
Upcoming Trips:

Upcoming Fantasy Cruise!

Upcoming Big Family Reunion Cruise
cruisecrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #3
sambycat
DIS Veteran

Be sure to get yourselves a "just married" pin (Ariel & Eric I think?) from guest services when you board! We decorated our door too with all the just married stuff! Happy honeymoon!

sambycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #4
nic100308
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisecrasher
Cool. When's my GTY getting assigned?
When do you sail? I was a super DCL stalker and was so floored that I had an assignment this morning, 49 days out. I am so excited!!!

I'll have to remember to ask for a just married pin. DCL has a note that it is our honeymoon, will they just given them to us or do we need to ask? DF may fight me on wearing it but I'm sure ill be able to get at least one pic of us with our pins.
"My dearest friend, if you don't mind... I'd like to join you by your side. Where we can gaze into the stars... And sit together, now and forever. For it is plain, as anyone can see. We're simply meant to be." Jack and Sally

Old 12-06-2012, 03:51 PM   #5
nic100308
DIS Veteran

PS- I was totally bummed when they cancelled our zip lining excursion but now the uber excitement is back!!

Old 12-06-2012, 04:27 PM   #6
Meghatron
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nic100308 View Post
When do you sail? I was a super DCL stalker and was so floored that I had an assignment this morning, 49 days out. I am so excited!!!

I'll have to remember to ask for a just married pin. DCL has a note that it is our honeymoon, will they just given them to us or do we need to ask? DF may fight me on wearing it but I'm sure ill be able to get at least one pic of us with our pins.
We noted honeymoon on our reservation last January and the first night on the ship the stateroom host had two "Just Married" buttons waiting on the bed for us. We also got a special "Congratulations" dessert from the dining team.
Meghatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: