Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2012, 09:01 PM   #16
Joluru
Mouseketeer

For a trip under 5 days, an outfit a day plus one overall. For trips over 6 days, 1 outfit for every 2 days plus one overall, and I wash once on the trip.
Joluru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:09 PM   #17
kalimom6
Mouseketeer

Wow. We just flew with 8 of us. I packed enough for 4 days, plus our travel clothes the first day, we were gone a total of 9 days. Where we stayed had free laundry w tide (Give Kids The World, wish trip). I fit all clothing, sandals, swimsuits in 3 suitcases, for all 8 of us. We had 2 carry on backpacks. Thats it. And i still felt i packed too much! It was very nice to come home with the majority of clothing clean.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-12-2012, 10:34 PM   #18
KristiKat
DIS Veteran

We go in Feb so it can be tricky with the weather at that time. I usually pack a shirt for each day, shorts for each day, jeans for each day, undergarments and socks for each day plus a couple extra just in case. Two swimsuits. A dress if going somewhere nice to eat. Three pajama sets. I also pack a couple jackets as well. I try to look at the forecast to get an idea so I don't have to pack so much but Feb weather is crazy in Florida. Also we do have the occasional princess dress as well and a couple different pair of shoes for each of us. In extreme circumstances I guess I could do laundry but I'd rather just over pack. I don't cook and do laundry on vacation.

Me DH DSS13 DD8

1982 offsite,1987 The Disney Inn,1991 Caribbean Beach Resort,1997 Fort Wilderness,2011 & 2013 Port Orleans Riverside,2012 & 2014 Shades of Green
KristiKat is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: