Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2012, 05:56 AM   #16
kizzabel
Eating poisonous apples since '86

We got the same prices as those daisy, did you see the DLH prices? ¬1050 for 3nights yikes!! you'd have two stays at HNY

Previous Trips:
2010: Santa Fe - March ** Newport - May 2011: Cheyenne - March ** Sequoia Lodge - November 2012: Hotel New York - May - Honeymoon ** Dream Castle - October 2013: Hotel New York - January ** Santa Fe - October 2014: Disneyland Hotel - May

Upcoming Trips:
2014: Disneyland Hotel - November 2015 Kyriad/Newport - March
kizzabel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:10 AM   #17
daiseyirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzabel View Post
We got the same prices as those daisy, did you see the DLH prices? ¬1050 for 3nights yikes!! you'd have two stays at HNY
yep eek..... dont get their sales as the dlh was €940 in the 40% sale. Have actually booked the dlh for march and payed €100 more was impatient to wait lol! was hopeing it would be cheaper so i can add meal plan. were splashing out a bit on this trip as it will prob be our last as dd1 is 7.5 now and in her words "over disney". Also were planning on doing lapland dec13 and we have communion may14 so all spare cash will be going towards these to events
daiseyirl is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-04-2012, 06:52 AM   #18
MinnieVanMom
DIS Veteran

I could go but DS needs to be in school. Oh well, great price at the sequoia.
MinnieVanMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:37 AM   #19
tennisfan
Was told off for sliding down the banister at the SL
South Africa or California for me
Popped to the Boots

DISboards Moderator

Those prices are tempting, might have to see when I'm off

Trips:
DLRP - Hotel Cheyenne, October, 1994, DLRP - Hotel New York, October, 1998, DLRP - Hotel New York, June, 1999, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, October, 1999, DLRP - Hotel New York, October, 2000, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, October, 2001, Walt Disney Studios preview, February, 2002, DLRP - Hotel Cheyenne, August, 2002, New York City, Easter 2004, DLRP - Hotel New York, August, 2004, DLRP - Day trip, November, 2004, DLRP - Day trip, September, 2005, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, Easter 2007, DLRP - Kyriad, June 2007 DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, June 2009 DLRP - Day trip, November 2009 New York City, February 2010 DLRP - Disneyland Hotel, June 2010 DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, September 2010 Stratosphere Hotel, Las Vegas, October 2010 DLRP - Day trip, January 2011, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, August 2011, DLRP - Day trip, January 2012, DLRP - Sequoia Lodge, June 2012, DLRP - Santa Fe, November 2012,
tennisfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:42 AM   #20
DLPdaft
Cannot stop singing "Just like we dreeeeamed it"
Has a calming influence

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by daiseyirl View Post
were splashing out a bit on this trip as it will prob be our last as dd1 is 7.5 now and in her words "over disney".
what???? sacrilege!

Elaine
Feb 07 Santa Fe, Oct 07 Santa Fe, Nov 07 Cheyenne, June 08 Explorers, Oct 08 surprise upgrade to the Newport Bay Club! May 09 Magic Circus, Dec 09 Santa Fe VIP, Oct 10 Santa Fe "Cars stylee", March 11 St Patricks Day Santa Fe, Nov 11 Dream Castle bonfire and Christmas, June 12 Dream Castle 20th Dreams, Feb 13 Santa Fe & Dreams, April 14 Santa Fe Spring Festival Fun
DLPdaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:46 AM   #21
daiseyirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLPdaft View Post
what???? sacrilege!

yep her exact words i nearly choked on my coffee when she said it. Had to tell her about our surprise march trip, she wasnt too impressed and ask could we not go somewhere we all wanted. I was so dissapointed when she said it!!! as i was so excited about the surprise. Dd2 doesnt know and dd1 is secretly thrilled to have one over her She fine about it and is helping me plan. She was never a hugh disney fan tho she luved playhouse disney when she was little and she was crazy about toy story but that was about it. Dd2 loves anything disney so id imagine she will still want to visit but we want to see other places too.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:26 AM   #22
adr2.8i
Back from the magic....and now hooked!

i feel a right wally now, im 38 and im not "over disney".
Old 12-04-2012, 10:31 AM   #23
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Quote:
Originally Posted by adr2.8i View Post
i feel a right wally now, im 38 and im not "over disney".
There's no age limit for Disney so you just carry on as you are

I'm not a die hard fan, really don't like the characters but spend hours in the parks in a little happy bubble and I don't see it ending

Quote:
I just visited the library... to leave back books.... and ended up using the p.c..... and we are now staying at HNY instead of SF in January
It was only €
Now that's a result

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:32 AM   #24
kizzabel

Lol agreed Elaine!! Blasphemy!

We have the same run of events with communion in may 14 but DD wants to stay at the DLH. God love whatever man gets Jemma with her high expectations!!
(Who am i trying to kid, Im delighted thats where she wants to stay, any excuse )
Im resolved to the fact its going to be something close to 1500 and Im bringing my Mam too to see all the magic so the saving will be more then worth it because my Mam is due a massive treat from us for being such a brilliant mam and nana.

I just visited the library... to leave back books.... and ended up using the p.c there..... and something went wrong... i accidently pressed some buttons... and we are now staying at HNY instead of SF in January
It was only €80 extra
I am thrilled. Bargain

Previous Trips:
2010: Santa Fe - March ** Newport - May 2011: Cheyenne - March ** Sequoia Lodge - November 2012: Hotel New York - May - Honeymoon ** Dream Castle - October 2013: Hotel New York - January ** Santa Fe - October 2014: Disneyland Hotel - May

Upcoming Trips:
Old 12-04-2012, 11:16 AM   #25
Rosabelle
Mouseketeer

Location: In the Dublin mountains, Ireland. I can nearly see DLP from here :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daiseyirl View Post
thanks Carrie, waiting for march dates so hopefully will be a flash sale for then aswel and ill ring french no. then

just had a look at january dates there some amazing prices for 3 nights.

Cheyenne for us E200
seqouia E300
new york E400!!!

I've paid €569 for 2 nights, 3 days in the SL for 14- 16 Feb! and €81 on Expedia for room only in the Cheyenne for the 13th Feb.

Rosabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:22 AM   #26
Carrie_Cat
I'm a Rive Gauche person

Jan is always going to be cheaper as there are no school holidays, the weather is (often) bad and lots of rides close for refurbs.

Feb you start getting half terms across Europe so they price everything higher as they have less pbs filling the rooms.

Wait and see a bit if there will be any offers coming along for Feb and then try and upgrade or add bits on

Vive la différence
Carrie_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:26 AM   #27
kizzabel

sorry for the double post, phone is acting up!!
We had ours booked thru expedia and cancelled it today to book HNY on this deal and expedia gave a full refund. You could try ringing the french number and add the 1st day and get a refund from expedia for the Cheyenne. Its well worth ringing to enquire re the price of adding that 1st day at SL

Previous Trips:

Upcoming Trips:
Old 12-04-2012, 11:52 AM   #28
Rosabelle
Mouseketeer

Location: In the Dublin mountains, Ireland. I can nearly see DLP from here :-)

When I originally booked neither the Ch or SL were available for our entire stay so we ended up booking it this way.
I'm assuming they would still be unavailable?

I'm gonna hang on and see if there are any offers for our dates first then if it's cheaper I'll see what I can do. I'm a complete novice at this upgrading (as in my other post ) so I'll be needing you experts help

Thanks guys

Rosabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #29
daiseyirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Lol agreed Elaine!! Blasphemy!

We have the same run of events with communion in may 14 but DD wants to stay at the DLH. God love whatever man gets Jemma with her high expectations!!
(Who am i trying to kid, Im delighted thats where she wants to stay, any excuse )
Im resolved to the fact its going to be something close to 1500 and Im bringing my Mam too to see all the magic so the saving will be more then worth it because my Mam is due a massive treat from us for being such a brilliant mam and nana.

I just visited the library... to leave back books.... and ended up using the p.c there..... and something went wrong... i accidently pressed some buttons... and we are now staying at HNY instead of SF in January
It was only €80 extra
I am thrilled. Bargain
aw thats.brill!! realy great prices....

dd1 want to go mobile homing in italy for her communion trip!!! Seriously!!! does she.not know me lol!! Ill do a 4* hotel in italy no problem.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:26 PM   #30
kizzabel

sorry Rosa I misread your post, I thought it said Jan. Fingers crossed for your dates.

Lol Daisey thats my kinda girl. We loved Italy and the weather was unbelievable this May, 27* most days and then theres the food. Heaven.

Previous Trips:

Upcoming Trips:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: