Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Reservations
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2012, 08:31 PM   #16
doclegler
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckinna View Post
How did you make your ADR- phone or online? Neither is working for me right now.
I did it online about an hour ago and got the email a few minutes later. Wonder how I even logged in if no one else can?

*I just logged in and was able to check my reservations again now.
*Tried it yet again and just got the maintenance error!! I must've just gotten some lucky pixie dust!

Last edited by doclegler; 12-05-2012 at 09:22 AM.
doclegler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:34 PM   #17
Kidgoingon40
Mouseketeer

I just tried to make a reservation a few times, and it kept saying there was some internal error.

When I try to login to see my reservations, it says they are unavailable at the moment.

DisneyWorld Trips: 1990 GF / 1995 GF / Dec 2007 - Jan 08 DH and my 1st trip together / 2009 Jan GF July WL Birthday Sept. GF-AKL MNSSHP - Expedition Everest Challenge / 2010 Poly / 2011 GF split stay US PBR / 2013 March Contemporary
Kidgoingon40 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #18
shawnh199
Mouseketeer

I was able to make several and got email confirmations, but then started getting the error message.
shawnh199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #19
dvcterry
DIS Veteran

It's back up. Try it again. Use a different browser.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #20
doclegler
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnh199 View Post
I was able to make several and got email confirmations, but then started getting the error message.
Exactly what happened to me!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #21
doclegler
DIS Veteran

*Double post.

Last edited by doclegler; 12-05-2012 at 09:21 AM.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #22
frunko1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnh199 View Post
Just got on, and have tried getting a reservation that I have been trying to get for 2 months. It is now available and teasing me, because it keeps saying server error.

frunko1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:08 PM   #23
DisneyFanEmily
Earning My Ears

I was able to make a reservation online about an hour ago, tried logging on and says system is down again.......I guess they are still working things out.
DisneyFanEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:40 PM   #24
frunko1
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by frunko1 View Post
Just got on, and have tried getting a reservation that I have been trying to get for 2 months. It is now available and teasing me, because it keeps saying server error.

Just booked my Le Cellier Lunch ressie for 1:30!!!. That opened up a whole day from our plans. Woohoo!

Was planning on going to epcot for a third time just to eat at le cellier, and since I booked this new ressie, we can use that as an open day to goto downtown disney or catch up on something else we missed.
frunko1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:20 AM   #25
shawnh199
Mouseketeer

Yeah, finally the server issues have ended, and I got all 17 reservations we wanted and all within 5-10 minutes of when we wanted them. I guess I am lucky that the server issues happened. I had totally forgotten to get up this morning and do my ADRs. I panicked this evening when I realized it. I am guessing the new credit card guarantee has a lot to do with so many popular places still being available as well. I have had to make reservations at 90 days out and 180 days out - this experience was much less nerve racking.

Now, I just hope and pray I can get a new job since I just found out last week that my position was being terminated as of 1/1/13. I really don't want to miss out on the trip this June. We get to go every two years, and I have so been looking forward to this trip with the new stuff at MK. My girls are too

I hope everyone else was able to get what they wanted.
shawnh199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:29 AM   #26
kappa09
Earning My Ears

First post for our upcoming trip!

I was nervous going to bed last night about the system being down, but it worked beautifully for me this morning and I was able to get everything we wanted within ~15 minutes.

Still irritated that the system is still down in terms of being able to pull up and view our reservations, but as long as I have confirmation numbers, I'm happy.

Family Vacation, June 2004, Wilderness Lodge

Engagement, July 2010, Pop Century

Next up: Honeymoon, June 2013, Coronado Springs
kappa09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:39 AM   #27
mckinna
Earning My Ears

I was able to make all of mine finally early this morning without any problems. Got everything I wanted within the time frame I wanted.

Question- on two of mine- 50's Prime Time and Cape May Cafe- there was a disclaimer that our party of 6 may not be seated together. Has this always been the case? We've eaten at Primetime 50's many times, first time at Cape May, and have always been seated together. I don't want to be split up, but there was no way to decline that. Anyone else had an issue with larger parties not being seated together?

Thanks!

Sept 2001- POR during 9/11
May 2002- POR
April 2004- GC at DL
Nov 2005- POR
March 2007- AKL
May 2009- POR
June 2013- WL
mckinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:55 PM   #28
Stinky_Pete
DIS Veteran

I made two reservations a bit ago and got email confirmations. Now I get the site is down again!
Stinky_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:56 PM   #29
Stinky_Pete
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckinna View Post
I was able to make all of mine finally early this morning without any problems. Got everything I wanted within the time frame I wanted.

Question- on two of mine- 50's Prime Time and Cape May Cafe- there was a disclaimer that our party of 6 may not be seated together. Has this always been the case? We've eaten at Primetime 50's many times, first time at Cape May, and have always been seated together. I don't want to be split up, but there was no way to decline that. Anyone else had an issue with larger parties not being seated together?

Thanks!
It's been many years, but, yes, they split our party of 6 up at Prime Time.
Stinky_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: