Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2012, 04:44 PM   #31
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

Michelle, I will. We have 2 reservations, 2 rooms, but I can't match up the times for all of us for the attractions. Kinda pointless if we can't all go to a show at the same time. I was going to email and ask though.

Disneyland Trips, Aug 1987,Aug 2001, May 2004,April 2007, July 2007, July 2008,March 2009, Dec 2010 DisneyWorld Trips April 1992, April 2005,April 2010,Dec 2012
Etsy Id: EJMKDesigns
JohnsonsLoveDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #32
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

Ya. I feel.so much better. It's really not that hard to just turn in money when you're supposed too....right? I guess so. Oh well not my deal either.

Disneyland Trips, Aug 1987,Aug 2001, May 2004,April 2007, July 2007, July 2008,March 2009, Dec 2010 DisneyWorld Trips April 1992, April 2005,April 2010,Dec 2012
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-03-2012, 05:06 PM   #33
PrincessNancy96
My family drove me nuts, and then I got stuck in traffic
Washed my hair and wham, several ideas hit me all at once!

DISboards Moderator

She's mad at you??? Well, hello.. this is that many more times she has to go to the bank and make deposits too... She should have been the one also sending out the emails saying "ok, the due date has come and gone.. if we do NOT receive your monies by XX date, your child will be excluded from receiving any of the fundraising credits and YOU will be funding your child's dance activities out of pocket"... end of discussion!!!

Rachal, there is another envelope headed your way, it went out the same day but seems like they got separated in transit.. knowing my post office.. it got put into a mailbag that didn't depart til the following day (they are notorious for that over the holidays).... let me know when it arrives...

Secrets still a go...but they keep taking my computer...
PrincessNancy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:31 PM   #34
disney-akj
DIS Veteran

I am sorry you are having to deal with that Rachal- no fun!!!

Thanks. We are staying in a suite at A of A. I would have preferred two rooms for us 6, but the girls constantly talk about the "big blue pool" that they see on the Disney Channel. So I wanted to stay as close as possible (since it is a surprise) so we are staying at the Nemo rooms. Plus I wanted Gma to have coffee first thing in the morning to make it easier on everyone
Old 12-03-2012, 05:39 PM   #35
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

Ohh got it. I'm mad at my po now. They Changed rules on envies again. Eeerrrrggg! Different pos different rules.

She's the one saying its ok for them to turn in late! After she said she doesn't want to take money from anyone but me and then tells people they can turn in to her. Um hello? I need to make sure its all in, adds up, a proper credit is given where due. But ok. You can do it, make it difficult on yourself. I'll just cut out the middle man. easy peasy.

Just got email paper will be here tomorrow. It will go to po tomorrow afternoon if delievered in time. Ups is later in the day these days. Most is presorted and labels are ready.

Old 12-03-2012, 05:45 PM   #36
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

Michelle, we have a girl room and boy room. We're taking dbfs brother and he won't fit on a pull out. And he didn't want his own room away from us. We have a fridge for milk for ds. And did dining so we don't need much in the room this time. We'll see how it goes.

Did you find universal to be massively expensive for the day? Was it worth it? I'm still holding out! I wanna go see hp! Who cares bout legos. Blah! I tried to split up but that didn't work.

Old 12-03-2012, 06:08 PM   #37
disney-akj
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonsLoveDisney View Post
Michelle, we have a girl room and boy room. We're taking dbfs brother and he won't fit on a pull out. And he didn't want his own room away from us. We have a fridge for milk for ds. And did dining so we don't need much in the room this time. We'll see how it goes.

Did you find universal to be massively expensive for the day? Was it worth it? I'm still holding out! I wanna go see hp! Who cares bout legos. Blah! I tried to split up but that didn't work.
Understand, really two rooms is cheaper and more room too sometimes?? I think DH and I will give Gma the real bed, which is one reason two rooms sounded better. Where are you staying? That will be so fun!!

Universal was fairly expensive. We did two days, one park each day base ticket. We got our 4 tickets through UT with the mousesavers discount for about $450-$500 I believe. My DS was too short to ride most of the rides we wanted to ride, so him and Gma had a resort day both of those days. Plus both of them needed a break My DD2 and I are both huge Harry Potter fans though!!! It was on the top of my list to visit. Now that they are expanding the WWOHP, I guess I will have to save to go again. We loved IOA. US was ok too, but we didn't spend as much time there. If we go again we might just buy a one day base ticket to IOA only?? I guess it will depend on pricing. If you are a HP fan, it is pretty amazing. I can only imagine what the expansion will add. Though it is fairly pricey.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:12 PM   #38
PrincessNancy96
My family drove me nuts, and then I got stuck in traffic
Washed my hair and wham, several ideas hit me all at once!

DISboards Moderator

Yes, definitely easier to cut out the middle man when she is talking out both sides of her mouth!!! Now she can enjoy her time figure it all out!!! Good luck sunshine.. enjoy!!!

You are going to be real busy as your work starts going strong...

Secrets still a go...but they keep taking my computer...
PrincessNancy96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:26 PM   #39
disney-akj
DIS Veteran

OK I feel like i am missing out since some days I can't check in What is going with this paper, Rachal, and a business. Curious minds want to know
Old 12-03-2012, 06:41 PM   #40
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney-akj View Post
Understand, really two rooms is cheaper and more room too sometimes?? I think DH and I will give Gma the real bed, which is one reason two rooms sounded better. Where are you staying? That will be so fun!!

Universal was fairly expensive. We did two days, one park each day base ticket. We got our 4 tickets through UT with the mousesavers discount for about $450-$500 I believe. My DS was too short to ride most of the rides we wanted to ride, so him and Gma had a resort day both of those days. Plus both of them needed a break My DD2 and I are both huge Harry Potter fans though!!! It was on the top of my list to visit. Now that they are expanding the WWOHP, I guess I will have to save to go again. We loved IOA. US was ok too, but we didn't spend as much time there. If we go again we might just buy a one day base ticket to IOA only?? I guess it will depend on pricing. If you are a HP fan, it is pretty amazing. I can only imagine what the expansion will add. Though it is fairly pricey.
It actually was. 4 real beds were are needed. We are staying at Movies. I cant remember exactly how much but it was big figures. I think there will be a little bit more room. We asked for a pack and play for ds.

Ohh I cant imagine all of you sleeping on the pullouts! DD's had a hard time sharing last time at ASMu and they were all smaller then!

I think the 1 day 1 parks are like $560, plus the mears shuttle to get us there and back $100 for everyone. The shuttle is cheaper than a rental car, gas, and parking and bonus no one drives, or has to pick up the car and take it back.

We can do another Disney park day for like $60 for everyone and legoland gets to stay since I have bogo adult ticket get a kid ticket. I did US years ago and was not impressed we did the whole park in 1/2 day. I love the one in LA though!

So I think I will just suck it up and forget about WWOHP this year and take the Vegas trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessNancy96 View Post
Yes, definitely easier to cut out the middle man when she is talking out both sides of her mouth!!! Now she can enjoy her time figure it all out!!! Good luck sunshine.. enjoy!!!

You are going to be real busy as your work starts going strong...
Exactly! Thats how I feel about it.

Ok off to pack the car with stuff to drop off with her tonight. We arent staying for dance. as it is we have something every night. including 2 5 hour nutcracker practices honestly if I hadnt bought my tix yesterday we would be ditching Nutcracker too. I'm so annoyed with the studio!

Old 12-03-2012, 07:11 PM   #41
disney-akj
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonsLoveDisney View Post
It actually was. 4 real beds were are needed. We are staying at Movies. I cant remember exactly how much but it was big figures. I think there will be a little bit more room. We asked for a pack and play for ds.

Ohh I cant imagine all of you sleeping on the pullouts! DD's had a hard time sharing last time at ASMu and they were all smaller then!

I think the 1 day 1 parks are like $560, plus the mears shuttle to get us there and back $100 for everyone. The shuttle is cheaper than a rental car, gas, and parking and bonus no one drives, or has to pick up the car and take it back.

We can do another Disney park day for like $60 for everyone and legoland gets to stay since I have bogo adult ticket get a kid ticket. I did US years ago and was not impressed we did the whole park in 1/2 day. I love the one in LA though!

So I think I will just suck it up and forget about WWOHP this year and take the Vegas trip
Stick with Vegas this time. Maybe next time you want to go the whole WWOHP will be open, expansion and all.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:58 PM   #42
JohnsonsLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

I know.... but I really want to use my Harry Potter scrap/swap stuff!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: