Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2012, 05:10 AM   #1
Disney_Princess83
DIS Veteran

Beast

Hi everyone!

Does Beast meet in human form in Paris or does he meet as the "Beast"? We have seen in the parade that he's in human form but was wondering if you can meet him elsewhere as the Beast.

Thanks!

Almost 6 Weeks at Disney.... it's Happened! October & November 2013! Trip Report and Food Review to Follow Soon

Starbucks has arrived at WDW! MK, EPCOT and soon the entire World!
Add me on Twitter: @OzGoofyPrincess
Disney_Princess83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:17 AM   #2
Trevski220
Mouseketeer

To my knowledge you can't meet him in any form at DLP.
Trevski220 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-03-2012, 07:14 AM   #3
Lisa_C
Devoted FIANCÉE to Cap'njack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevski220
To my knowledge you can't meet him in any form at DLP.
I'm sure he's been in human form in Auberge and he's also done meet and greets with Belle. My god-daughter fell over in front of them and cried so hard they rushed over to her to pick her up Think this was in Belle's Village.

loving me a Pirate
Lisa_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:25 AM   #4
Trevski220
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa_C

I'm sure he's been in human form in Auberge and he's also done meet and greets with Belle. My god-daughter fell over in front of them and cried so hard they rushed over to her to pick her up Think this was in Belle's Village.
Can I ask where Belle's Village is? We've been to DLP many many times and I don't think we've ever seen it or any kind of meet and greet involving the beast, the only time we've even seen Belle in a meet and greet style was in the princess pavilion, My other half loves beauty and the beast and worships the beast, if we've missed out then I'm gonna be in trouble!

Edit: google has pointed out Belle's village to me, we've been in it many times without realising it was called "Belles Village" but we haven't seen any meet and greet there or ever seen the beast anywhere but on a parade float! Perhaps we've been unlucky
Trevski220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:37 AM   #5
Happy Tappy
Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A pirates life for me!

Belle's village was only there in the Christmas season. There was a few little cabins selling festive gifts/food.

They no longer have it but there is a Belle meet and greet at the windmill for this christmas.

I've not seen the beast in years.
Happy Tappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:21 AM   #6
Vala
DIS Veteran

I've seen The Beast (in princely form) summer 2011 in Auberge.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:42 PM   #7
DLPDreams
I am like a child in a sweet shop, all hyper on sugar

There was talk that the Beast was going to join Belle from time to time during her Christmas meet and greet this Christmas. However, to my knowledge this has not happened at all. I am wondering if it might happen as we get nearer to Christmas . Perhaps not....?

Have to say, we have just come back and Belle wasn't out as much as I thought she would be - was something like 12.30, 1.30 & 2.30 (that might be slightly incorrect by an hour slippage, but it was something like 3 times per day). Every time we walked past she had a queue and she was in her yellow dress. As we have met her quite a few times already in this dress (and DD1 had been hoping she would be in her blue dress or red dress), we didn't bother queuing at all. Bit of a shame, I think they have missed a trick not dressing her a bit differently for this year.

And yes, we have seen the beast in human form in Auberge too - was either 2008 or 2009 - can't recall which. Not sure he is there these days though - seems to be the same repertoire these days there!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: