Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2013, 07:52 PM   #196
Thnlk
Mouseketeer
 
Thnlk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Washington state
Posts: 436

I tried to add us to the FE list but I messed it up and some how got added to the bottom. I tried to fix it but can't seem to figure it out
__________________
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.

Disneyland Tokyo 1990
Disneyland California 2009
Disney Wester Caribbean Cruise 2011/2013/2015
Disney World 2011 / 2012 / 2014
Disney Eastern Carribean Cruise 2012
Disney Alaskian Cruise 2012
Disney California Coast Cruise 2014
Disney Panama Canal repo 2014
Thnlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 08:11 PM   #197
mmcxiiad
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 204

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thnlk View Post
I tried to add us to the FE list but I messed it up and some how got added to the bottom. I tried to fix it but can't seem to figure it out
no worries. I fixed it for you. welcome to the FE.
mmcxiiad is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-22-2013, 09:00 PM   #198
hamm1207
Alaskan DIS Veteran
 
hamm1207's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Alaska
Posts: 1,336

Everything looks good on the FE list! More and more people are joining...the more the merrier
__________________
Sarah



May 2010 Bahamas Cruise Disney Wonder January 26-30, 2011 Disney Dream Maiden VoyageApril 27-May 3, 2011 West Coast Repo Disney Wonder December 4-11, 2011 Mexican Riviera Disney Wonder Eastern Caribbean - April 13-20, 2012 Disney Magic First Galveston Cruise - Sept 22-29, 2012 Disney Magic Bahamas Dream - Sept 30-Oct 4, 2012 Disney DreamApril 28-May 2, 2013 Disney Dream BahamasMay 4-11, 2013 Disney Fantasy Eastern CaribbeanOctober 27-November 1, 2013 Disney Magic out of Miami May 19, 2014 West Coast Repo-Disney Wonder May 24, 2014 Alaska Cruise-Disney Wonder
hamm1207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 06:27 AM   #199
TheWescotts
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 319

How are people booking GTY? I don't see that as an option.
TheWescotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 07:13 AM   #200
mmcxiiad
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 204

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWescotts View Post
How are people booking GTY? I don't see that as an option.
They might have run out of gty rooms
mmcxiiad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 08:10 AM   #201
TheWescotts
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 319

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcxiiad View Post
They might have run out of gty rooms
To this point I have not seen GTY rooms listed for this cruise. I have not been checking every day, but once a week or so. The ship looks to be 75% booked as of a few days ago.

Normally, at least I thought, GTY does not start until closer to the cruise dates...but I could be wrong.
TheWescotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:25 PM   #202
mmcxiiad
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 204

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWescotts View Post
To this point I have not seen GTY rooms listed for this cruise. I have not been checking every day, but once a week or so. The ship looks to be 75% booked as of a few days ago.

Normally, at least I thought, GTY does not start until closer to the cruise dates...but I could be wrong.
I would imagine with all of the new features coming to the magic, it is seeing a renewed interest.

That said I assumed that gty rooms were only sold at the beginning. But not having any experience with the I could be wrong.
mmcxiiad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #203
Thnlk
Mouseketeer
 
Thnlk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Washington state
Posts: 436

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWescotts View Post
How are people booking GTY? I don't see that as an option.
It was kind of odd how it happened. We booked a few months ago. As we were booking it didn't show as a GTY. When we got to the part to pick our stateroom it said no rooms were available at that price. If we wanted that price we would have to go GTY so we did. We have done GTY before but never like this.
__________________
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.

Disneyland Tokyo 1990
Disneyland California 2009
Disney Wester Caribbean Cruise 2011/2013/2015
Disney World 2011 / 2012 / 2014
Disney Eastern Carribean Cruise 2012
Disney Alaskian Cruise 2012
Disney California Coast Cruise 2014
Disney Panama Canal repo 2014
Thnlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 01:56 PM   #204
shanie17
Mouseketeer
 
shanie17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sunny Moorpark,CA
Posts: 113

Hi everyone!!!
Hope you're all going great!!

Can you guys recommend a hotel you're staying at before or after the cruise?
Also any restaurants if you've been to Miami ?

We're getting excited about the FE!


I wanted to let you know that I starred a FB group if you have any interest in that. I read in the earlier posts that some of you are not interested and I understand that completely . Ill actually participate in both . For those of you that might be interested the page is called Disney Magic 10/27/2013.
I like to be social so it's just one more way for me to do that. I am excited to get to know you guys on the dis boards too!
Shannon
__________________





url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]
shanie17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #205
mmcxiiad
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 204

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanie17 View Post
Hi everyone!!!
Can you guys recommend a hotel you're staying at before or after the cruise?
Also any restaurants if you've been to Miami ?
I am going to use some of my hilton points that I have been hoarding to stay at the Miami Conrad that is downtown.

Not sure about restaurants..... yet. Will post back as I have a better idea.
mmcxiiad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:29 PM   #206
shanie17
Mouseketeer
 
shanie17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sunny Moorpark,CA
Posts: 113

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcxiiad View Post
I am going to use some of my hilton points that I have been hoarding to stay at the Miami Conrad that is downtown.

Not sure about restaurants..... yet. Will post back as I have a better idea.
OKay Thank you!!!
__________________





url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]
shanie17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:32 PM   #207
mmcxiiad
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 204

My travel agent emailed me today that the 29th is 120 days out and that we can start booking things on that day if we are paid in full. So, I got out the disney visa card and made final payment today. (In fat as I was writing this, I got the email confirmation from DCL that we have a zero balance).

So, I am excited that we are just a little closer to the trip. Although sometimes I get the travel itch and start thinking that maybe I need a mini vacation before the cruise... now I just need to find a spare bag of cash.
mmcxiiad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #208
shanie17
Mouseketeer
 
shanie17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Sunny Moorpark,CA
Posts: 113

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcxiiad View Post
My travel agent emailed me today that the 29th is 120 days out and that we can start booking things on that day if we are paid in full. So, I got out the disney visa card and made final payment today. (In fat as I was writing this, I got the email confirmation from DCL that we have a zero balance).

So, I am excited that we are just a little closer to the trip. Although sometimes I get the travel itch and start thinking that maybe I need a mini vacation before the cruise... now I just need to find a spare bag of cash.
Yay!!! I think it will come quickly!!! I cant wait!!
__________________





url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

[/url]
shanie17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 03:49 PM   #209
mmcxiiad
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 204

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanie17 View Post
Yay!!! I think it will come quickly!!! I cant wait!!
In some ways it is quick... but it other ways it still seems like a long way off. But maybe that is just me.
mmcxiiad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 07:22 PM   #210
barbbarnes
Earning My Ears
 
barbbarnes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 66

We are staying the night before at Comfort suites Miami airport north. It had good
barbbarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: